5

3 Years of Life; 13 Years of Lies [ Hiatus! Sorry >,

 

 


 

 

'' Wu Yun Hua your parents are here, from South Korea and they are anxiously waiting for you just outside this door '' as those words ranged through your mind in and out.

 

'' There here now?!?'' you questioned.

 

You weren't ready. You are pretty sure that your biological parents aren't ready to see you. Heck, even if you wanted this to be a bitter sweet nightmare, the results will come back the same. Your real parents, your flesh-in-blood is back and are gonna stay in your life for a while. While your mom - kidnapper- is being hunted down by the police for Christ sake! This is all to much for you as you were about to have a panic attack, when you heard a knock on the door.

 

'' No! please I- im not ready!'' you screeched standing up.

 

 The door opened up to reveal a lady with long black hair with raven like eyes, with small bags under her eyes looking like a panda. And a tall male with blonde hair, with a sculpted piercing gaze and a flawless jawline. The couple ran over to you in hasty steps until they stopped right infront of you. Seeing tears almost fall out of the black haired woman eyes, starring softly at you, trying to decided if she should hug you or hold you because her hands kept falling back down as if she was fighting over what to do in her mind.

 

''Wǒ de bǎobèi'' whispered the panda looking woman, cupping your face, as you stood there not understanding what the lady said as it went inchoerent to you.

 

'' Nǐ hái jìdé wǒ zài suǒyǒu'' spoke the lady again, looking back at, what you assumed to be her husand and possibly your biological father.

 

'' Do you even remeber us Wu Yun Hua at all?'' questioned the blonde haired man, as if he translated what this black haired woman said to you, back into english.

 

'' I'm sorry I don't remeber you two at all'' as you looked down, not missing his sad expression, as he translated what you said to the woman.

 

'' Well, hmmm Wu Yun Hua I'm am your father and this woman right here is your mama. Your real biological mama'' as you kinda, figured that out by now.

 

'' Do you remeber your older brother Luhan or your older sister Jin ah or how about your twin brother Zi Tao?'' suggested your father.

 

'' I- I have sibilings and a twin?'' as you stood there gobsmacked not knowing what to say since the only family you had was your mom and your bestfriend Amber who was like a sister you never had. But I guess that changes everything now.

 

'' My mom said that I didn't have any family, saying that it was only me and her since she was an orphan and my dad got killed in war'' as you continued on with your previous sentence.

 

''  So is that what that monster told you?''  as the blonde male said hearing anger in his toned voice.

 

'' She's not a monster she is my mother'' you stated back, feeling anger rise up in you since this woman took care of you for 13 years of your life, and even if this happened she will and always will be your umma no matter what.

 

 

''She took you when you were barely 3 years old from under our nose, how can you call that thing your mother, when your mother is right in front of you'' right when you were about to bite back a comment Mrs. Jung spoke up just in time, because even if this man is your father you were gonna show him who a Kim was.

 

'' Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu do you remeber this lady?!? She goes by the name of Kim Hyun Ae?!?'' Mrs. Jung showing them a picture of your mom.

 

'' Yes! She was our neighbor and was our part-time babysitter for our family'' stated Mr. Wu.

 

~

 

'' Hey, ummm Wu Yun Hua-

 

'' It's Kim Cho Hee. I will liked to be called Kim Cho Hee or Alexis Kim'' cutting him off,as your parents where driving around California so that they can drop you off at your house.

 

'' Alright then Alexis, we will be leaving this week to go back to South, Korea. Our family is waiting keeningly for you back home and in China'' as he looked at you through the cipa rear-view mirror.

 

You kept quiet the whole time, not answering him. You don't wanna leave. This is the only place you acutally made friends and only made you feel safe, as you were watching the sunet go down from the left side window.

 

'' And were here!'' exclaime, the giant.

 

'' Thanks for the ride'' you recalled, back as soon as he stopped the vehicle, before slamming the door shut with a scowl plastered on your face.

 

'' Wu Yun- I mean Alexis if you need anything call us okay? Or you can come by and visit the hotel that I gave you'' nodding in return, you turned around and waved, before hearing the engine of the, 2014 white Lexus IS roared down the street.

 

Unlocking the door to your empty house and hearing Spikey's barking you instantly ran to him, after getting him food and water like you had promised him earlier, before placing him in your room, so you won't be lonely. The house felt so lonely without your mom's cheerful laughs or jokes, that will make the whole world smile. You knew your mom won't be coming back to this house, because the police are on her tail looking for her. Walking softly, to your dresser with Spikey at your heels you took off a picture that was cased in it's framed. Now sitting on your bed you caressed, the picture in the frame like it was the most vulnerable picture on earth.

 

'' I miss you umma'' letting a lonely tear fall on the glass of the case and slide down, the glass before laying on your left side of the bed, holding on the picture tightly to your chest with Spikey curled up around your feet.

 


A/N:

 

I feel like this chapter is rushed because I wanted Kim Cho Hee to meet her parents! But here we are now :D

Please! Subscribe, Upvote, Comment and tell me how the story is going so far, arrasseo?!?

ANNYEONG! :D

wtf animated GIF