6

3 Years of Life; 13 Years of Lies [ Hiatus! Sorry >,

 

 


 

 

You woke up to the sound of barking and your phone buzzing in your back pants pockect. Not wanting to wake up, you felt a tug on your jackect and some whimperings. Knowing that Spikey was close to you, you enveloped him in a hug before saying '' Give me five more minutes and I'll get you some food, hmmm?''. Getting a ferocious snarl back, you surrendered letting go of the puppy from your grip, sitting up and pulling your phone out your pants pockect to see 7 texts messages from Amber and 14 missed calls; 1 from Mark, 2 from Peniel [ Amber's boyfriend] and the rest from her.

 

Sighing you checked your messages scrolling down past the '' Where are you (s)? Why aren't you picking up your phone? I saw the news why didn't you call? Yah! pick up your phone and answer the calls the next time, Please pick Alexis!, Mark is worried about you and so are we please answer me back!, Look I know this is hard for you but can we at least talk about it?''. Hearing your Samsung Glaxy s5 phone ringing in your hand playing Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong as your ringtone, seeing Amber's picture on the screen you clicked the on the green button and slid it to the right to answer the call.

 

'' Hell-''

 

'' Yah! Why didn't you answer your phone calls or text messages, hmm? We are worried sick over here! We have been trying to reach you for hours! Now what do you have to say for yoursef?!?'' asked Amber.

 

'' I'm sorry'' you replied, biting your bottom lip.

 

Hearing Amber sigh she replied.'' No, I'm sorry! Sorry for yelling at you, you must be going through some hardships right now and I'm just making it worse by adding more stress to you, when you a lot of on your plate right now. I'm sorry again'' hearing Amber sighing again, you told her it's okay and don't worry about it, even when it is not okay.  As silence took over the phone for a few minutes.

 

'' Hey, Alexis you still there?!?'' since Amber thought you hanged up on her.

 

'' Yea- yeah I'm still here'' as silence engulfed you two again. '' Hey, Amber can we talk you know we Peniel and Mark I have something ese to tell you guys and I want to tell it to you in person, not over the phone''.

 

'' Yeah, sure how about we go to In-Out Burger?''  proposed Amber.

 

'' Okay, met you at 3'clock. Bye'' hanging up the phone, throwing it somewhere on your bed before going downstairs to fed Spikey, while you went to take a shower in your room.

 

Finishing your refreshing shower, since you slept in your clothes last night from the tiring day that had exhausted you to the max. Seeing you had 2 hours left on your digital clock on the table by your bed you went to get your self a snack. Coming back from the kitchen after your grabbed yourself a bowl of vanilla ice cream, you sat down in the living room, turning on the tv you flipped to the news channel just for curiosity seeing the ''Breaking News Reports''  flash across the screen before showing the news anchorman and anchor woman, sitting beside each other with papers in there hands.

 

'' Good afternoon, citizens of Los Angeles, California I'm am Mrs. Lin. And I'm am Mr. Lee and we are bringing in the '' Breaking News Reports today''. A girl name Wu Yu Hua, abducted at the age of 3, is now found at the age of 16, who had been living with her kidnapper and unharmed'' as your eyes were gawking at the scene, when a picture of you showed up on the screen, and the anchorman's continued.

 

''  Yes, she has been found and secured, which I wish the best for her biological parents on having there daughter back. But before we end the news, if you have seen this woman around Los Angeles, please contact the police immediately. Good bye now folks,be safe and God bless''  as some news tune played in the background, while the camera zoomed up on the people before going into commercial break.

 

Turning off the tv, the moment the commercial showed you turned off the remote with a click of the remote, before placing it on the glass coffee table with your finished ice cream bowl. You can't believe it. All of this your fault. If only this messed didn't happen everyone wouldn't be stuck up there asses to find your mom and put her in jail, for what she did even when your unharmed. You didn't want this at all, you didn't want any of this to happen. You just want your mom right now and tell her you love her more even if it is impossible. You just want to cuddled in her warm embrace and let her tell you this is just a dream and not reality. But well, guess what karma is a and you just because you want what you want you will never get it. Not in a life time.

 

Curling up into a little ball on the cream coloured couch, you cried your eyes out. Even Spikey felt sympathy for you at that time, hearing his whimpers from the ground. An hour had passed and your sobbing had ened 30 minutes after. Still curled up in a ball on the couch, feeling all depressed and everything above, you heard a knock on the door. Sitting up with a throbbing head ache from all the crying, carefully trying not to step on Spikey as he was asleep on the white carpet. Making your way over to the door; not even looking through the peephole you were met with mics from all the news channels shoved in your face, cameras flashing and recording you. You probably looked like hell as one lady asked you '' How was it like to live with your kidnapper?'' .

 

''What type of ing question is that'' you thought before somebody in the crowd, was shouting your name with a bunch of news reporters trying to get your attention so that you can answer there damn questions. Can't they take a hint, that you just want to be alone and not be bothered as more questiones were asked upon others, not even letting you have a chance to respond to there idiotic queries. A familiar voice ranged out through the crowd, before a hand grabbed yours making you shut the door on instinct, before leading you to the 2014 Lexus IS.

 

~

 

''  Hey, Wu Yu- I mean Alexis are you alright?!?'' interrogated, your father as he drove far away from your house.

 

'' Ye- yes I'm okay'' you mumbled as silence submerge, in the vehicle only leaving the soft music to play in the background.

 

'' Ho- how did you know the news was there?'' slightly bitting with your lips and playing with your key chain. Good thing you already had everything that you needed before you left your house or you would had been screwed.

 

'' I was watching tv at the hotel and flipped pass the news, when I saw your face on the screen. Nothing had occured to me then, that they will show up at your house I just thought that maybe you, me and your mom could go out for dinner. That's all'' as he turned to look at you for a second before he directed his gaze to the road.

 

'' Oh, well I'm kinda busy me and my firends want to met up since I have to tell them that I'm leving this Friday to go South Korea. Sorry I didn't know you were planning that event today Mr. Wu'' since the word '' Dad'' is foreign to you, and you didn't want anyone to replace your mom for 13 years of your life, you just stuck with calling the married couple Mr. & Mrs. Wu from now on.

 

 Disappointment flashed on YiFan's face, before he had realized that you hadn't have a father figure in your life and it was only natural for you to call him the Mr. Wu and not the  ' D'  word, because it might sound like a foreign language to you. He just knows that eventually when it is time, you will come around.

 

'' Oh, well it's fine you can hang out with your friends if you want it's no biggy, alright. So where is the place your going to?!?'' asking out of inquisitiveness, just so he will know where your at.

 

'' We are meeting at In-Out Burger'' replying back.

 

After giving Mr. Wu the directions to In-Out Burger, just so he will nowhere to go, since you guys will arrive in about 10 minutes to the burger joint.

 

'' Mr. Wu?'' getting a hum in response. '' How do you know how to speak English and are Chinese or something?!?'' since those questions have been nagging you, as the car ride went on.

 

'' I learned English, when I moved to Canada when I was about 10 and yes I am your whole family are chinese including you'' replied your father.

 

Nodding in approval you had another questioned. '' Then if your Chinese why aren't we going to China then and Korea?!?'' stealing a glance, at him before the car stopped at a red light.

 

'' Well, I got a job in Korea to find a better life. Then I met your mother, who was already working in Korea for about a year for modeling and fashion designing. We had gotten married after a few months had your older brother Luhan. So I needed a job, got one and achieved my goal. Now I am the top ceo of ' Wu's Enterprise' and other businesses that I have around China and Korea'' as he finished off his short story of his life.

 

Silently nodding to yourself, the car pressed on the gas, when the light turned green. The Lexus IS took a right turn, to enter a jammed parking lot of cars for In-Out Burger. Unbuckling your seat belt, opening your door, not even letting Mr. Wu park the car first  before saying '' Thanks for the ride Mr. Wu''  as you climbed out of the vehicle, watching out for cars , waving to your friends who were seated outisde under one of those outdoor coffee table with an umbrella in the middle of it.

 

~

 

'' Was that your dad?!?'' Peniel asked, biting into his burger.

 

'' No dip, dip'' as you dranked your milk shake, hearing the others laugh at your comment because sometimes you don't know how Amber puts up with him, when he acts stupid all the time. Sometimes you think he has been outside way to long, and his brain has never been the same ever since then.

 

''  Yah! Don't call my boyfriend a dip, even when he asks stupid only I can call him dip, got it!''  exclaimed Amber but getting a whiny hey, from Peniel on the other side of the table.

 

'' So Alexis, what do you wat to tell us that's so important'' asked Mark, rubbing his hands on a napkin.

 

You were just having a good time and now Mark has to bring that up. You wished you did't have to tell them that your leaving for good. Wanting this moment to last forever with the four of you making jokes and laughing for no particular reason, just having fun and enjoying each others company. But that as all coming into an end.

 

''  Well hmm....'' as your throat felt clogged up, and tears were on the rim of your eyes. Taking a deep breath, and feeling Mark's hand wrapped around your yours, giving you a reassuring squeeze you continued where you left off from. '' Well I suppose you guys saw the news and that my mom has been my mom kidnapper for 13 years and hmm... My biological parents came from South Korea just yesterday and when my father was taking me home he said, that I'l be leaving this week to go South Korea on Friday at 7:00 a.m.'' Not even noticing that the tears you had been holding, finally fell out and landed on your heart shaped necklace locket and slipped pass here way on to your light blue denim skinny jeans.

 

'' Aww please, don't cry your gonna make me cry'' as Amber pulled you into a hug and other two following in quickly.

 

'' I love you guys so much, but I don't want to leave'' as you sobbed harder.

 

'' We love you too, but we can always hang out, you still got three more days'' assured Amber, rubbing your back in soothing circles.

 

Nodding your head and after you calmed down, Mark kissed your tears that were still falling out on your,left cheek. Smiling back to him to he planted a sweet peck on your lips before, you guys got up [ with your hand interlace hand with Mark's] and went to a nearby arcade to have some fun for the last three days. And that is what you guys did.


A/N:

Woah what in the hell did I just write! I know don't even know myself !

Thanks for the new subscribers I got and feel free to, you know comment or whatever subscribers do okay!

Subscribe, Upvote, Comment

And see you later^^

Oh and P.S if your wondering who Mark is and not just some random person it is this red head right here!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2QHrFy5ZQeeZ9z6i5fTr