3

3 Years of Life; 13 Years of Lies [ Hiatus! Sorry >,

This chapter is just like you can say a flashback to when she was little! So how was the first chapter? It might have seemed boring but it will become interesting in the 4th chapter :D

 


 

'' Surprise!'' sanged your mom as she took off the minnie mouse blind fold, that was wrapped around your little head.

 

'' Happy birthday sweetie!'' exclaimed your mom, kissing your right temple as you stared in awe at the palace, standing above the entrance gates of Walt Disney Land.

 

It was your 5th birthday and you were overly excited to be spending your birthday at Walt Disney Land especially with your mom. Holding your moomy's bigger hands in your smaller ones shouting....

 

'' Mommy, mommy let's go here!'' trying to forcefully drag your mom to Fantasy land, to take a picture with your favorite disney princess Ariel, once you had skipped  stepped inside the magical world.

 

After walking for hours in the gigantic amusement park, you both grabbed some snacks with you having an icecream swirl in your right hand and your minnie mouse pushie that was secured tightly against our chest and forearm. And your mom carrying all your bags that are filled with souvenirs from the shops you two vented too.

 

'' Alexis honey, hurry up so we don't be latefor the fireworks!'' said your mom wiping the smudges of icecream off your face, as your minnie mouse head band swaying in the breezy wind.

 

'' Okay mommy'' replying back showing a gummy smile, with a few missing teeth.

 

'' Aigoo, your so cute my daughter'' said your mom pinching your cheeks when you shouted an '' All done!', finishing the last few pieces of the sweet, creamy, waffely treat.

 

'' Mommy I'm tired'' yawning, rubbing your left eye, pouting cutely since you guys were here since th afternoon.

 

'' Hold on sweetie, just a few more minutes and then we can go home, hmm?''.

 

'' Okay mommy'' laying your head on your umma's shoulder since she was now carrying you.

 

'' Welcome ladies and gentleman, the fireworks show will start in 3,2,1!'' blared the lady on the intercom, from one of those blow-horn looking speaker poles.

 

'' Look baby'' replied your mom, directing your eyes to the vibrant, flashy colors that bloomed into the dark firmament, followed by the hundreds -thousands- of stars shinning in the night sky.

 

Colors of the blue, red, orange, pink, fireworks flashed in your brown orbs causing colorful specks dancing in your eyes.

 

'' Let's go home'' whispered your mom in your ear when the show ended. Nodding your head as you let sleepiness over come your small frame.

~

 

'' Kim Cho Hee, wake up were home'' murmured your mom laying you down on your disney themed bed ( for a little girl you were obbessed with disney).

 

'' Come on, baby let's give you a bath and then you can go back to sleep, hmm?'' agreeing, nodding your head slowly with your eyes still closed and your arms strecthed out wanting to be carried. Hearing your mommy chuckling and picking you up, taking you to the bathroom.

 

After taking a refreshing bubble bath with the help of your umma, you were wide awake.

 

'' Cho Hee-ah here you go'' said your mom handling you a pink box, from out of no where, as you two sat on the small bed. '' What's this'' asking, while turning the box in your tiny but chubby palms. Shaking it here and there.

 

'' Open it and find out'' ushered the said woman scooting closer to you on your tiny bed.

 

'' Mama it's pretty!'' you shouted, fumbling with the heart-shaped neckalace lockect lock.

 

'' Aww, your so adorable'' cooed, the woman as she saw you struggling to unlock the locket. '' Here let me put it on'' instructed your umma, telling you to lift up your hair in the process.

 

The locket made a snapping sound indicating it was gonna hold.'' It looks so beautiful on you Alexis'' spoke your mom in her gentle soft voice.

 

'' Thanks mama'' playing with the locket.  '' Look here Alexis, there is a tiny picture of you and me, so when you are sad, look at this picture because even though mommy won't be with you all the time. I will always love you my princess and don't ever forget that okay'' as the said woman kissed your forehead.

 

Until this day you still don't know what those words mean maybe when your older you will understand those funny words.

 

'' Mommy, do you think you stay with me tonight?'' while, putting on the best puppy eyes you could sport, when your mom was about to turn the door knob to the white door. Even though you knew she would never say no to you.

 

'' Okay, I'll stay'' replied your mom walking back over to your bed, scooting over some so your mom can lay down as well.

 

Seconds later you were in her motherly embrace, that you will never get tired of. '' Mama, thank you for the bestest birthday ever! I love you'' you mumbled snuggling into your mom's warm embrace.

 

'' I love you to baby, now go to sleep you have kindergarten tomorrow'' as your mom held you tighter, letting a lonely tear escape her eyes because one day she knew she will lose you forever and never get to hold you like this. '' Naui cheonsa jalija'' whispered your kidnapper, as she heard your small snores. Turning off your disney lamp post, she rested her eyes and welcomed the darkness coming with it.