The Begining

3 Years of Life; 13 Years of Lies [ Hiatus! Sorry >,

 


 

'' I, swear one day you will become a gummy bear'' scolded your mom playfully.

 

'' A girl gotta love her gummy bears, especially the red ones'' you retorted back lightheartedly, putting more gummy bears on your frozen yogurt; with the help of the plastic, clear tongs.

 

You and your mom had gone out to your favorite frozen yogurt place ''Fro Yo'', to celebrate your 16th birthday. The whole day the both of you spent the day, shopping, playing games and just enjoying each others company.

 

'' I, mean there is different choices like; oreos, chocolate chip, cookie dough, cookies & cream and even strawberries''. '' You love strawberries to the core'' as your mom kept on pestering you about the same toppings you always get.

 

She's always like this everytime you go to ''  Fro Yo'' but this is why you love her so dearly.

 

'' Mom, I promise I wont' turn into a gummy bear, okay?'' as you two sat down by a window seat table.

 

'' Okay, but I'm saying this because I love you. If we evey get seperated I will be having a trail of gummy bears, that will lead you, to me and I'll be standing there with a bucket full of your favorite red gummy bears''.

 

'' Mom, that is the sweetest thing you ever said to me. Thank you for the greatest 16th birthday, I love you mom!'' you replied back, seing the tears well up in her eyes.

 

'' Aww mom don't cry'' as reached over the table to give her a hug.

 

'' My baby, girl is all grown up now'' as your mom hugged you tighter, with her vice grip.

 

'' Umma, can't breathe'' you panted out, as she let go of you and smiled.

 

Simling back to her, you sat back down in your seat before your phone started vibrating your back pants pocket.

 

'' Who, could be texting me right now'' you thought, lifting your up a bit and grabbed your phone; sliding it out carefully before unlocking your passcode to see the mail icon pop up with, your bestfriend Amber Lui's picture attached to it.

 

'' Where, are you Alexis? Why aren't you answering my calls or texts? I thought you said you could make it to Mark's party, well anyway happy birthday and hurry they got the good stuff I'm talking about'' reading the message and mentally sighing to yourself. You totally forgot about Mark's party, and your mom was taking you out for your birthday. Great, now your gonna miss the party and plus they got the good stuff, mentioned Amber.

 

'' Go!'' said your mom snapping you out of your thoughts, looking at her will lost eyes.

 

'' What?!?'' you questioned looking confused as ever.

 

'' Go!, I'll be fine'' dismissed, your mom with the wave of her hand.

 

'' Are you sure?!?'' feeling guilty because you really, really want to go to this party but you ca't just leave your mom here by herself.

 

'' Yes! Now Amber's waiting for you and don't do anyting that is illgeal, got it?'' giving you a stern look.

 

'' Thanks, mom your the best'' pecking her cheek, grabbing your frozen yogurt cup.

 

Waving your hand to signal a cab. Finally getting one as it stopped right infront of you. Opening the right side door and getting in before telling the man the adress, as the yellow car, sped down the roads of Los Angeles.