Hanging out with Bigbang

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

You woke up and look at the time and it was 7 in the morning. So you went to your personal bathroom and took a shower. After you finished you put on a white leggings with black leather stripps on the side with a black tank top covered by a black leathered jacket with your black and white Jorndan's.

By the time you finished, you saw your brother already eating cereal. 

"Morning Oppa!"You greeted.

"Morning Nana!" L oppa greeted back.

You joined your brother with breakfast. You guys were eating hersey cereal with milk. After you guys were done eating your brother was getting his backpack.

"Bye Nana! See you later." Myungsoo oppa bid goodbye.

" Bye Oppa! See you later." You said.

"Don't mess the house up, ok?" Myungsoo oppa said.

"Yes Oppa! I know!" You said.

" Good now I'm heading to school!" Myungsoo oppa said.

When he went outside he saw Bigbang standing in front of the gates.

"Hey! GD!" Myungsoo oppa greeted them.

"Hey L! What are you doing here?" Gd asked.

"Oh! This is my house! Why?" Myungsoo said.

"I thought Nana live here. I guess I must have the wrong address then." Gd said.

"Oh your looking for Nana? She inside. You can go in if you want she's waiting for you guys." Myungsoo oppa said.

"But you said this is your house. Why is Nana inside?" Taeyang asked.

"She's my sister. Didn't she tell you that I'm her brother?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"You're her brother?" They asked in unison.

"Yes. I'm her brother." Myungsoo oppa said.

"Wow! I cant believe my own eyes and ears." Seungri joked.

"Well I better get going then! Bye." Myungsoo oppa bid goodbye. 

"Bye!" They said. 

Then Bigbang went to the door and TOP started knocking. After a couple of seconds you finally opened the door.

"Hey guys! How'd you get in?" You asked Bigbang. 

"Oh L let us in. And you didn't even tell us that he's your brother!" Taeyang said. 

"Sorry! I must've forgot to tell you guys." You said with a piece sign. 

"It's alright. So are we just gonna stand here and talk or are you gonna invite us in?" Daesung said.

" Oh yeah! Come in." You said and opened the door wider.

They all went inside.

"Just go to the living room. I'll be back with snacks and drinks." You said. 

"Ok!" They said.

You headed to the kitchen and good coke, chips, and cupcakes. Then you went to the living room. When you went inside the living room they were watching dramas.

"Hey guys! I'm back." You said.

"Hey Nana!" They said.

"Here you go. I brought some snakes and drinks." You said as you placed them at the center tale in the living.

"Wah! Cupcake!" Seungri said mesmerizing the cupcakes because they were perfectly designed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter