Meeting Infinite

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrived at the airport and now you took your backpack and went out then you went to get your luggage and went out to look for your brother.

'Ahh the smell of Korea!! I'm totally gonna miss everyone.' You thought while closing your eyes and smelling the scent and you couldn't  find your brother so you went to the cafe at the airport. You bought and went outside of the airport then suddenly feel someone taking your luggage.

"Yah come back here.Or else your dead." YOu said while chasing finaly you caught up and held his wrist." I told you to give it back or else your dead."

"Ohh! Im scared! Yah little girl why wont you just give me your luggage so no one will get hurt." He said.

"Call me little girl one more time your dead." You said.

"LITTLE GIRL! LITTLE GIRL! LITTLE..." HE WAS CUT OFF.

"I. TOLD. YOU. NOT. TO. CALL. ME. LITTLE. GIRL." You while kicking, punching and flipping him on every word you said. Then you finally let go and you see him unciouncious(correct me if I'm wrong). Then you went back to your spot and spotted your Oppa.

"Oppa over here! Myungsoo oppa over here!" You said while waving a hand. Then finally he realizes.

"Nana-ah!"He came over with a bear hug. "I've missed you so much!" 

"I've missed you too, Oppa! Oh and mom said she misses you and said hi." You said.

"Aww I've missed her too. Now let's go to my place to get you settled.I have all your stuff  at my place so let's go." Myungsoo oppa said.

"Ok! Let's go." You beamed. He just laughed.

You guys went to his car which was a gold lamborgini.

"Do i get one since I have my license." You asked.

"Yeah! It's back home. You have a red Ferrare.(I don't really know how to spell it.)" Myungsoo oppa said. 

"Sweet! I got my self a car." You said.

Then you guys finally arrived at your house. It was huge, but your house back in the states was bigger.

"Nice house!" You said.

You guys walked in and you smell food.

"What's that I smell?" You said.

"Oh that! My friends cooked food for your welcome back dinner." Myungsoo oppa said.

"FOOD!!!!!!" You ran to the kitchen, but you ended up at the living room. Then you ran the other way,butyou bumped into someone.

"Who are you?" You asked while tilting your head.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter