Arguement

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! WHATS GOING HERE?" Some one said and that someone is no other than my brother Myungsoo.

"I slapped her because she was with you!" Jiyeon said as she tried to hug Myungsoo oppa's arm.

"Get off me, you !" Myungsoo oppa said as he tried to get her off his arms.

"So I see what it is. You were with her because she slept with you huh?" Jiyeon said as she crossed her arms.

"For the second time! I didn't sleep with your L oppa! For gods sakes! Why would I sleep with him? He's disgusting!" I said as I made a disgusted face.

That was a wrong choice because Jiyeon started punching me and slapping.

"You ! You called my oppa disgusting how dare you!!!!" She said while slapping. 

You didn't feel anything becuase you've been through worst than just slapping and punching.

"I bet you don't even know where your father is because your mother slept with many men. Your mother is a BIG FAT !" Jiyeon said as she tried to punch you again, but you caught it.

"Don't you dare talk about my mom like that ! You don't know you ing dealing with here! So I would suggest you to stop calling my mom a because she's way better than you." I said in the deadliest tone that shocked everyone except for the people whho knows the real you.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" JIyeon said as she slapped you but when her hand was near her face, you caught it again and you twisted it.

"YOUR. MOT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter