Singing Class

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you were heading to class, you saw Your brother, Taeyang, Daesung, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Youngjae, and Daehyun. You went inside of class and the teacher greeted you.

"HI! You must be the new sudents. Welcome! My name is Mr. Ahn!" Mr. Ahn said.

"Hi!"You greeted back.

"Do you mind singing in front of class? It's a tradition in my class." Mr. Ahn said.

"Uh! Ok!" You said.

You sang Taeyeon; Hush Hush. When you were finish you looked up and saw their faces. There jaws were dropped in the floor and some were cheering!

"Mr. Ahn where do I sit?" You asked your teacher.

" You can sit next to L.L please raise your hand." Mr. Ahn said.

Your oppa raised his hand and you walked over there.

"Annyeong!" You greeted.

"Annyeong!" He greeted back.

You sat next to him and you guys started whispering. Luckily you guys were sitted in the very back of the class.

"Wow Nana I didn't know you can. Well I know you sing, but not this good! You were great!" Your oppa whispered.

"Gomawo, Mrungsoo oppa!" You whispered back.

You guys stopped talking and focused on class.

"For your project, you have to compose any song! You can sing or rap or even better you can do bought." Mr. Ahn said.

"Do we need a partner?" One of the student asked.

"No! You don't have to! But if you do you can only have one partner."Mr. Ahn explained.

" When is the project do?" Someone aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter