Meeting Big bang and Zelo

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you and Bigbang stopped talking you guys decided that you guys si hang out tomorrow at your place when school starts. When they left you saw a skatepark so you went to the skatepark and you saw this one guy doing stunts that are rediciously hard, but your stunts were harder. So you did your stunts and then everyone including the boy that caught your eyes were stunned by your stunts on your skateboard. Then you stopped right in front of the boys! 

"Hi! My name is Nana. Kim Nana. I saw earlier doing does incredible stunts your amazing." You said. 

"Hi! My name is Zelo. Just Zelo. You were better though but where did you learn how to those stuff you did?" Zelo asked. 

"Oh those stuff I learned them back in the states. Why?" You explained/asked. 

" Because those were really dangerous stunts you did and your a girl." Zelo said. 

"Never underestimate a girl by its cover." You said. 

"By the way how did you know bigbang? I saw you guys laughing and talking." Zelo said. 

"Oh. Bigbang and I are best friends back in the states. How'd you know bigbang?" You explained and asked. 

"Bigbang is the #1 gang in Seoul and he goes to my school." He explained. 

"So you go to SM high too?" You asked. 

"Yeah! I heard you were from the states.  When did you come to Korea?" He asked. 

"I came back yesterday." You said. 

"Oh! Have you decided what school your going to?" He asked. 

"Let's just say you might see me again." You said. 

"So. You might be going to my school?" He asked. 

"Maybe. Maybe not." You said. 

"Fine. I won't force you. So do you know any gang besides bigbang in Seoul?" He asked. 

"My brother said that the school I'm going to has three gangs. Infinite! Bigbang! And BAP! But I haven't met BAP yet so yeah." You explained. 

"So you are transferring to my school! Great I get to see you again. And by the way you already met a member of BAP." He said. 

"Who?" You asked. 

"Your looking at him right now." He said. 

"Your a member of BAP?" You asked. 

"Yep!" Zelo said. 

"Nice. Can I tell you a secret that only my brother and bigbang know?" You asked. 

"Yeah sure." He said. 

"Come closer!" You motioned him to some closer. 

He came closer. 

"I used to be in a gang!" You whispered to his ear. 

"No way. What was your gang name maybe I know." He said. 

"YOLO! You whispered to his ear. 

He was thinking and then boom he knows that name. 

"YOLO a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter