Big News

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If it's this color then it's english.

Your POV

You woke up at the sound of your alarm.You checked what time it is and it was 6:30 in the morning. So you got out of bed and put on Black sweat with black tank top with a black hoodie with black Jordan's. Then you look at the mirror and put on black eyeliner and black mascara.Then you were satisfied.

"BREAKFAST NANA!!"Your mom called.

Then you went downstairs and greeted your mom.

"Good morning, Mom!" You greeted your mom with a kiss in the cheeks.

"Morning sweetie!" Your mom greeted back.

"So what's for breakfast mom!" You asked.

"Bacon, toast, and pancakes. America's traditional breakfast." Your mom answered.

"It sounds good!"You thank your mom for breakfast.

"Sweetie comeback here when you finished school. Ok? I gotta tell you something really important." Your mom said.

"Sure thing mom, but I gotta tell my friends first because we were supposed to hang out today." You said.

"Ok Honey! Just be sure to get back here as soon as you can!" Your mom said.

"Ok mom! See you later I gotta go to school now!!" You said.

"Ok then sweetie! Good bye see you later!" Your said.

So you took your skateboard and put on your head phone and put on gucci gucci by Kreayshawn.Then after ten minutes you finally arrived at school.You finally spotted them at the bench near the entrance of the school.

"What up nigga!" You greeted your friends.

"Waddup!" They greeted back.

"So today I can't go to the fight today because my mom has to tell me something really important." You said as you sat down at the bench where they were sitting.

"Sure thang! We know how important your family is so, we won't force you!" Amber said.

"Thanks for understanding!" You said.

"OK let's go to class it's about to start." L.Joe said.

"Let's go." Jessica said.

They all went to class. Your first period was english so it was easy for you.Second period was math really easy for you. Third perio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter