chapter 9 : girlfriend

After Yesterday

 

Sica POV

“Because…… because… because I told so.” Donghae said and quickly enter his room and locked it.

I was thinking he would say he loves me. Pabo Sica! He won’t say it! He hates you remember? And now, why my heart racing likes this?

***

Onew POV

 “Jinki-a, told us about the girl that you have crush with in school.” Onew’s mom start to interrogate him again.

“uri Jinki has a crush? WOW!!!”                 His brother .

“You were a geek back then, now you are a king in your school. Can’t believe it” his brother added.

“Ya! You! Go away! So, tell me again about her!!” Onew’s mom shouted.

“Mom! It’s late already! But promise me you let me sleep after this.”     His mom nodded. Then Onew hands her a photo that come from his wallet.

“She is beautiful.”

“Of course she is. She is my Jung Jessica.”

“Yours? She already with you? Take her here!” His mom freak out again.

“Mom, not yet. She is not mine yet but she will” Onew reassured his mom

***

Jessica POV

After last night words that Donghae said to me, I didn’t meet him at all. He is going to school so early also didn’t take breakfast in his house. But also, he didn’t let his driver fetch me so I must go to school alone. Actually Mrs.Lee offered herself to take me school but I reject it. I can’t burden her more.

“Ahaha! Oppa! You are so funny!” it was a voice that I missed so much. Yuri’s voice. But, I don’t think she missed me. She is avoiding me. I am not a rich girl and I am the victim of this school.

“Hae oppa! Don’t tease me like that!” this time I can see clearly Yuri slaps someone softly and I also know who is he.

Donghae.

Why my heart in pain seeing them together?

Suddenly I feel someone grabs my hands and accompany me to my class pass Yuri and Hae talking.  They didn’t even notice me who passing them.

“Why are you looking at them like that?”

“Onew?” I just realized it was Onew who held my hands.

“Why are you looking at them like that?” I think he replay his previous question

“Who?”

“Nevermind.” He said and I let my hands off from him when I see Yuri and Hae seems walk towards us.

***

NoBody POV

Yuri gets Sica’s shadow when sica come in. She has been waiting Sica since this morning. She really wanna shared a happy news to her best friend. She is dating the most famous Kingka now, Lee Donghae.

When Yuri about to go to Sica’s stand place she is stopped by Onew shadows that suddenly show up from Sica’s behind and held Sica’s hand to class. Then Yuri pretending that she didn’t see anything and she will interrogate Sica ASAP!

“Wanna interrogate her now?” Hae asked Yuri and she is playfully nodded.

***

Onew POV

“Sica!” Yuri comes and hugs Sica tightly

“Where have you been? You are moving too?” Yuri asked to sica worriedly. Well, I think its normal since they didn’t see each other for 2 days.

“Why are you caring anyway? Isn’t that you were avoiding me now?” Sica answer Yuri’s question coldly.

“Avoid you?” Yuri dumbfounded.

“Yeah, isn’t that you were avoiding me because I am a poor girl also become the victim for the Queenka?”

“Why should I” Yuri asked again. She really had nothing idea.

“Don’t give me that look.”  Sica said to the pouting Yuri.

“Ya! Don’t be too harsh to my girlfriend!” Donghae hyung then helped Yuri. Jessica didn’t say anything more. She runaway from the class and I follow her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

saengil chukae to uri fishy!!!!