Tenth meet : Broke up with Donghae

After Yesterday

 

Donghae POV

Sica left and I see Yuri start to tremble. Her eyes got teary. Ah! I hate girls when they are crying. Why are girls are too sensitive? They better talked not cried! Psh

Relax hae, be gentle.

“Baby,kwenchana?” I put my hands around her shoulder and she is nodded.

“Ne, Sica is always like that if she is upsets. But she never done it to me before,” she answer me but she can’t hold her tears more.  I put her head on my chest and let her cry there.

Sica POV                                                                                

I really upset to Hae! Last night he was so over protective towards me! I was thinking now that he likes me! Ughh! Then why suddenly this morning he becomes Yuri’s boyfriend? Is he trying to make me jealous or what?

Oh yeah, I forgot that he is a kingka and a famous quotes from me is ALL KINGKA ARE PLAYERS!

OMO! PLAYERS! He must be just playing with Yuri now and dump her! I must talk to Yuri.

****

Nobody POV

‘Why is Sica running? Is she jealous? Who is Hae for her?’ Onew said in his mind.

Sica keeps running and about leaving school but suddenly she turns

“Where you wanna go?” he asked her. She still didn’t answer Onew question. Onew sighed and then he just followed her.

Sica searching Yuri and Hae in their class but she found them in the cafeteria doing lovey dovey things that makes Sica sick of it.

“Sica!” Yuri said excited when she looks Sica is walking towards her. Then she run to Sica and hug her so tight.

“Sica, mianhae I was not there when you need me!” she said to Sica, but Sica just silent, “I was sick because of the heavy rain when they are announce your company bankrupt. I want to go to see you but my mom hold me and asked me to take a rest. Then yesterday, I was looking for you but I can’t found you everywhere also you already moved now!”  hearing Yuri explanation, Sica hugs her best friend back.

“It’s okay. You are here now! But Yuri-ah,,”

“But what Sica? You need me to do something?” Sica nodded but she confused how she tells her bestfriend about Hae.

“What you wanna me to do? I’ll do everything for you except if you told me to kill people!” Yuri joked but sica didn’t respond it very well and Yuri realized it so, she changed her expression into a serious one.

“Tell me if you need me to do something,” she told Sica again.

Sica take a deep breath, “I want you to break up with Hae oppa!”

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Hello! It's me again Chocolate_love22

Thanks for your comment for this story it really inspired me.

Also for my subscribers, thanks for klik the subscribe  :D

And for my silent readers, I also cherish you

So Hope you all enjoyed this Chappie! ^^