Chapter 5 : Moving to Hae house

After Yesterday

 

Donghae POV

“Umma, I am home!” I shouted but weirdly I can’t hear my mom voice. Then I’m looking for her in the garden, her bedroom but she is nowhere to found. Is she going shopping?

 “Oh, honey you’re home? Go wash yourself and find something simple but nice to wear. We will have a beautiful guest” my mom’s voice from behind shocked me.

“Umma! You are like a ghost. Suddenly come behind me and called my name” after I said like that my mom glared at me and ready to throw her shoe to me. Then I am hiding behind her favorite vase avoid her to throw her shoe. But then the doorbell saves me.

 My mom excitedly opens the door and hugs our guests. I was think our guest is her friend and her friend’s daughter, but I think not. She is just alone and wearing my school uniform too. I can’t see this girl’s face but her body and her hair seems so familiar to me.

Finally, my mom released her. My jaw dropped when I see the goddess that standing in the living room. Isn’t she is the Ice Princess? Jessica Jung.

I’m taking a bath quickly when my mom shows Sica my house and told her to get change. I used my best simple t shirt and I also use my favorite jeans.

My mother and Sica were laughing happily at the dining table when I go to the downstairs. They were talk about the new Tiffany’s jewelry. Geez, girls why they only had jewelry in their head?

“Donghae-a, do you know Sica? She is at the same school like you!” My mom asked me when she realized that I’m there.

Are you kidding me mom? How could I not know her? She is one of the Queenka, and all of my friends talks about her. Since A until Z all about her!

“No, there are so many girls around me.” I reply. Then my mom looks at Sica again and talks about her day in school while me taking my early dinner.

Jessica POV

I like this house. The garden is pretty also the owner’s wife is treating me very well.

“Now honey, you were tell me that today everyone mocking you because your appa company is bankrupt.” I nodded. She held my hands,“They are too much for mocking you!”

See she is really care to me right? But there is a problem for me, if I’m staying here.

“ But relax; Donghae will always protect you since tomorrow. Right hae?”  

The problem is Lee Donghae. He is king of the kingka. He is the only kingka who never trying to get my attention or confessed to me.

“Mwo?” He asked; shocked; annoyed; when he heard her mother words.

“No need imo. I can handle it. Not every girl is weak. I am one of the strong girls.” I said it to her. I see Donghae face annoyed it seems like he is hate me. Well, I think I will get mocking not just from school but also here, the place I go home for a while.

****

After the dinner imo told me to get a few rest but when I am about to sleep there is a knock on my door.

“It’s late already Donghae shi” I told him

“I will not make your life sadder than this. I just want you to know, that just act like we were never knew each other. Just like usually. And also do not tell anyone that you are live with me.”

Well yeah, I know the rich boy never like the poor girl. He doesn’t even like me when I’m still rich.