I told you so, because I'm jealous

After Yesterday

Nobody POV

Mrs. Lee welcomes Sica home with a wide smile. She traps Sica into her hug for a moment and makes Sica breathless.

“Oops, mianhae” she apologize when she realize that Sica is breathless. Sica just smile and take a permission to get to her room first and take a bath.

They were didn’t know that from the upstairs Donghae watch them. He can’t really remove his anger when he saw Sica with Onew

“Why is she so late? Is she also go somewhere to that to be soon kingka?” Donghae tough.

***

“So you were late because your friend sick? Oh, you really a kind heart girl! I hope you become Hae girlfriend!” Mrs. Lee were asked Sica why is her bit late go home.

The dinner at Lee’s house actually a bit awkward because Donghae keep staring at Sica and it makes her become so uncomfortable, but Mrs. Lee seems didn’t realize it. She keeps talking about Sica helps her sick friends.

“Is your friend is a good boy? Who is his name?” Mrs. Lee asked again

“He is a good friend, I just know him for a day but he is so kind to me.” Sica praise Onew. Without everyboy realize, Hae’s spoon is already broke because of his anger.

“Tch! What so good about him? I’m better!” Hae whispered to himself.

 “OMO! My little boy is grow up! He is jealous! Ah- God! Thank’s! I were thinking you are a gay!” Mrs. Lee said and hug Hae.

‘Donghae jealous at me and Onew?’ Sica asked again in her own mind.

***

“Donghae-a! Wait!” Sica called him when he about enter his room.

“What?”

“Are you jealous to me and Onew?” She asked bluntly.

“Yes, so go away from him!”

“Why? Why are you jealous? You are not even my boyfriend! Why I must go away from him?” Sica protest.

“Because…… because… because I told so.” Donghae said and quickly enter his room and locked it.

Donghae POV

Pabo Hae! Why are telling her you were Jealous? Why also you told her that she cant meet that soon to be Kingka boy?

‘Because you jealous!’ A small heart in him answer.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Leave comment and subscribe 

Your comment give me inspiration

the more you comment the fastest I update

so, please help me ^^

-Full of love; chocolate_love22-A