Chapter 7 : Jealousy

After Yesterday

 

****

Donghae POV

“It seems like that ex queenka skip school today. She can’t find nowhere in this school. Tcsk, such a loser!” My friend start to mocking her again.

At first, I didn’t care what they are talking about Sica but this one interest me. Sica? Don’t here? I was already told my driver to fetch her again right?

“Are you sure?” I asked them

“yes, why are you suddenly curious about Sica? You never get with us if we talked about her before.”

“Nothing. I just bored” I answer my friend quickly and go to her class. I see her usual place to sit but there is no sign of her bag there.

I call my driver and asked if he already fetch Sica or not. Weirdly, he answers yes, he di. He fetches Sica and bring her here. So, where did that girl go? Based on her looks and personality, she is not kind of girl who will skip school. Or the other locked her at the storage room just like they usually do to the victim?

Okay, Lee Donghae, relax, first just search her in the whole school.

***

Nobody POV

After a while Donghae search Sica, he finally found her. She is sitting in front of the pool.  But he couldn’t help for being angry. He sees Jessica is not alone. She is with Onew.

‘Well, this place is a place where the other rarely comes here. Such a perfect place for they who wanna skip school and being alone with their girlfriend or boyfriend.’ Donghae tought.

“Tch, so the soon to be the kingka and the ex queenka  together skip school and choose here to be the hiding place?” Donghae told his anger to his friend at canteen.

“Why then? Jealous? She and he are nothing for us!” His friend answered.

"Yeah, Onew is nothing for her, don’t mind it." Hae murmured but his fried hear it and feels weird.

"Are you really Jealous to them? are you fallin in love to the Ice Princess? WOW! I was think you a gay!" His friend coment makes Hae angry and thorw his shoes to his friend that runaway first from him.

**************************************************************

 

A little update for today

How you think??? ^^

Coment please,,:D