chapter 4 : Ice Princess becomes a new victim?

After Yesterday

 

Jessica POV

I keep looking at the clock hoping that I can stop the time return it or pass it. I really hate being like this. Today, my life is changing 180 degrees from usual. The boys who usually come over to confess to me now come over to mocking me or just to throw paper to me. The girls who usually admire whatever I used now treat me like I am a trash. Even I can’t find Yuri everywhere. It seems like she avoid me too.

Donghae POV

I look a bunch of girls bullied a person in the back school. I saw them punch and kicking. It must be a new student or a nerd. I’m hearing the victim is screaming and I don’t know why I walk near them and stopping them from kicking the girl.

“Hey girls, beautiful girls have a beautiful personality too right? So, just let go your victim. She’s got enough today” I said and I leave. The girls follow as I said and leave their victim.

“Hey, Donghae-a! Just because the victim today is an ex queenka, you help her. It isn’t fair for our other victim you know?”

“Ex Queenka?” I asked my buddies.

“You don’t know? Jung company is bankrupt it means Jung Jessica is over now. She is not a queen anymore because she is poor but I still admit that she is still hot!”

Jung Jessica? Become a new victim??

Jessica POV

Today school is really like hell. They bullied me whenever they get a change. From just mocking, throwing rubbish, now upgrade to kicking and punching.

I grab my bag from my class. I wanna skip today school. I don’t want to get more bruise than this. Thanks to the boy that save me, I don’t need to get more bruise today.

Onew POV

Great! I’m still had a high fever because of the rain last night. I was sleeping in a cold room too! But I need to go to school! I must meet Sica! I’m hearing it from my friend that she got bullied because of her company is bankrupt.

“Umma! I’m fine already. My fever already gone! I just have some sneeze. Please let me go to school.” I’m pleaded to my mom

“Just tell me the truth Jinki, who is the girl you wanna see?” my mom’s question makes me shocked.

“What do you mean?”

“You were always find any way for me to let you skip school but now you are insist wanna go to school even you are sick. If it’s not about girl then what else?” my mom explanation makes me silent. “I’m your mom of course I know about your heart now. Its mom instinct!” my mom said and winks at me then she is leaving my room.

“Just be patient and take a rest Jinki. You can meet her tomorrow if you already health.” My mom shouted from the outside of my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well,, holla!!!

Double update! ^^

Enjoy~~