Second meet : I admit that I give you my attention

After Yesterday

 


Nobody POV

“Ya! Are you insane? Trying to get your attention? Me? Never!”   Jessica steps on his feet before she leaving Onew who get hurts from Sica’s hard steps on his feet.

‘That’s crazy little girl,, What’s wrong with her??? What I said it’s the truth right?’ Onew murmured. Suddenly he snapped back.

“Isnt that she is Jung Jessica? The Ice Princess?” Onew asked in his mind

***

Jessica POV

“Ya! You trying to get another kingka’s love! You unfair!!” Yuri interrogates me after I got in the class. I asked the apology from Mr. James because I’m late attend his class.

“What are you talking about? It’s your fault! I embarrassed myself to a stranger.”

“Well, he is not a fully stranger; he is a new kingka in our school. He has cute smile and he is funny too but he never accept any confession. “Yuri starts her aside job as walking school magazine for me.

“I don’t know about him. Never heard anything about him and not interest to know about him” well it’s not fully true but I really had no interest in him. He is cute, yes. I admit it. He is funny, maybe? I never hear his jokes but He is a JERK! And I am the one who prove it.

“Sica! Sica! Sica!” Yuri whispers to me

“Eh? Sorry, I’m zooning out” I said to her

“Well, it seems like you is a type of a girl who zooning out a lot” I heard a man voice beside me. I turn my head and found that Onew man is sitting beside me.

“What are you doing here?” unknowingly I raise my voice and the whole class looking me weird. I apologize again to Mr.James because disturbing his class.

***

Onew POV

Well, now I really found that this girl is really interesting. Her clumsy side? She got a point there.

***

I’m playing with my pen for an hour. It’s more interesting than giving attention to Mr.James but it start to get me bored. I turn my head on my left. Why could she giving attention to the bored Mr. James?

“Why are you always rejecting boy who confessed to you?” I asked her

“Why don’t you just ask it to yourself? Isn’t that you always reject every girl that confessed to you?”

“It’s because they were fallin in love too fast. They don’t even know me but them fallin in love to me. Isn’t that weird?”

“Well, they were lucky because they didn’t know that their prince here is a jerk too.” Jessica stands up and give some paper to Mr James and she backs to her place and packed some her things then left the class. While me? I’m still need some time to get her words. Isn’t she just said that I am a Jerk??? She said it twice now!

I stand up to and walk to the door but Mr.James hold me.

“What?” I asked him in English

“Your task. Where is it? you can’t go if you not giving your task Mr.Lee”

Task? What task? Then I see some random alphabet letters in the blackboard and I am sure it is the task. Now what am I going to do? I even can’t read those.

***

Jessica POV

That’s Onew boy is really disturbing me. What is he going to do there? He didn’t even listen to Mr. James explanation. All he does is do origami and doodling. Well actually not fully doodling. He was drawing something beautifully. Okay, I admit that sometimes I'm glancing on him and watching what he doing than giving attention to Mr.James.

He is really getting my attention now

“Omo, it’s raining hard outside” I said as I look at the sky. The sky is so dark. It means the rain will not stop in any minutes.

I sit on the waiting room and get my new novel from my bag. I will get bored if I didn’t bring it.

***

Onew POV

Finally that hell class is OVER!!!!!!! But it’s raining hard outside. I park my car a bit far from here. Now, I must get my shirt wet. Or should I wait a little bit more?

I walk to the waiting room and found Sica sleeping there. Is she an Ice princess or sleeping princess? How could she sleep in a place like this?

I watch her sleeping and I notice now only her and me here. but the rain is become more hard. Should I go home now? Then How about her?

“Ya, Sica, Sica, Jung Jessica!” I try to wake her up but she didn’t even move. 

"You know, you are getting my attention now. You are so clumsy. There is no girl willing to sleep here, pabo! Now you wake up!" I said to her bust she still closed her eyes.

“Okay, I’ll wait for a few minutes.” I tell the sleeping Sica. Then, I sit beside her and place my head in her shoulder. I’m seeking her from the corner of my eyes. Well, she should sleep often she is cute this way.

****

 

I know you hoping Donghae appear in this chapter, but sorry he is not. he will appear in next chappie~~

I would update soon maybe tommorow?

Support me please by clisking Subscribe and Coment too !! ^^