Princess LuLu

The Perfect Bride

Luhans POV

tumblr_ms076d56p41s30pito1_500.jpg


Kyungsoo left my room and closed the door behind him. I stood there thinking to myself  'why LuLu'. I have no time to worry about how stupid my girl name is. I have bigger problems, like what the hell am i suppose to do now. I walked up to the bedroom door. I twisted the knob and it was stuck

THAT ER LOCKED ME IN.

Oh hells no, I'm not going to wait for some douche to unlock the damn door to take me to some rich guy where i have to explain how i got mistaken as a girl and got kidnapped on the only day i decide to dress in drag. Not on my watch, which reminds me what happened to my watch i looked at my wrist and i saw that there was black liquid leaking from the wrinkles of my palm. I flipped my hand and opened it.

Ohhhhhhhh, i read the smudge black ink, it wrote-

Name : LuLu

Age : 18

Xuimin : Baozi (cuz he's so delicious)

First meeting was magical, fell in love, 3rd 2nd base by third date

-then a whole lot or unreadable loveydovey crap-

That's why they called me Lulu, they read my hand. I completely forgot Xuimin wrote notes for me..., his date, i mean our date. He's gonna kill me when i get home, but hey i had legitimate reasons why i stood him up. I was in kidnapped, against my will. WAIT. it didn't confuse anyone that I had my name and age written on the inside of my hand. ing idiots.

Someone knocked on the door

"Excuse me ma'am?" Ma'am not only am i a girl but now i'm some middle aged hag. Wait i have to answer right

"...uh" i tried to speak but i ended up talking in a sing song vioce "Not now, im " Uhg

"Do you want me to send in maids to help with-"

NO, i mean" again with the singing voice "I'm fine, ill be just a minute, thank you sweetheart" I hate myself, the hell is wrong with the way i speak, i sound like sleeping beauty or ing snow white. But theyre going to come in here soon

, i hurried to the bathroom, WHERE IS IT, my clothes were gone, my bag and shoes, wallet, everything. I went back to the room and saw the red dress that was laid on the bed. I heard more and more people behind the door. Fine fine fine ill wear the dress only because i cant climb out the window in a towel don't want to flash anyone. i put the dress and heels on and made my way to he window.

As i open it the wind can rushing in lifting my hair and forcing my eyes close

*click*

I lifted one leg over the window ceil then the other one, i held the water drain then climbed down and landed on the ground. I ran threw the garden. There's just so much trees and bushes i feels like im lost in some forest.

I heard something in the sky, as i looked at what it was but the sun was too strong so i lifted both hands in the air to block out the rays. i heard a growling and something hit me.

*click*

IM GETTING ATTACKED BY A CAT. I quickly pushed the furry little beast off me and ran.

Why is my luck so bad, i mean one after enough, it feels like the gods just doing this for laughs. I continued on walking and the sky started to go dark. Is it night time already, have I been walking all day. I looked up, no no no its just cloudy i wouldn't have been able to walk in heels that long and not have cried out of the pain. Just not my style.

Koreas weather is ed up, its sunny one minute, get kidnapped, and cloudy the next. Just so weird. Then all of a sudden, water just started to pour from the sky.

my hairs going to get frizzy, Naw my hairs plastic. Ha, finally something good came out of the girl disguise, it feels like im wearing a hoodie. I heard a car horn from the distance. I finally found the road. I ran up and there it was, an asphalt piece of heaven. Im just so happy.. and a little bit cold. 

I looked down the road and saw someone sitting down on the edge watching the cars drive by, weird, but he was holding an umbrella so i shall call him my friend. I walked up to him and tapped on his umbrella

"Excuse me?" I asked and the man looked up and it was a kid, a very grumpy looking kid if I may add "Can we share?" The wind picked up and the kid lost grip of the handle and as it flew up I caught it and handed it back to him

*click*

He snatched it from me and stood up, a car pulled up and so he closed the umbrella and started getting in. When he was seated the door closed and he roled down the window.

"You look rich but smell poor,  Learn how to take a bath, you smell like a dog" He toss the umbrella at me "Heres something to help you find a bath house" He rolled up the window and the car sped off

What an of a kid

I opened the umbrella and walked down the street, after about a good thirty minutes i started to see the kids point i did not smell pleasant, it was probably the cats fault. 

I ended up in the poorer side of town, i walked through the street there was piles of advertising papers on the ground and  lots of people around. I didnt really know what to do or how to talk to, but people notice me, the foreign chick wearing a bright red dress and smells like a stray. I tried not to listen to the comments the people made. They weren't really comments but more like insults. 

*sigh* I don't feel very pretty right now, i wish someone can accidently walk in on me in the bath tub, I felt extremely y when he he turned red and bumped into that wall. What a cute fella he was, still hate him for getting me kidnapped but at least he was cute.

It stopped raining so I undid the umbrella and held it down by my side. Swinging it left to right as I walked down the street thinking of random things like how I was able to finish my bath or how I couldn't get my breakfast because Kyungsoo dropped it all over the floor. Damn I made myself hungry.

I heard a man yelling at this woman inside this house. I stopped and turned to see what it was, but before I knew it they were outside fighting. I tried to pass the house but there was a crowd that I couldn't get through. I waited for the crowd to lessen so I can continue to think about breakfast.

All of a sudden the man pushed the woman and she fell into to the puddle which lead to millions of little dirt droplets up and down my dress.

"WHAT THE HELL, THIS ISN'T MY DRESS, HOW DARE YOU!!!" I screamed at the man who caused the mess

"Shut up, you , your man should straighten you up" the man spat at me

"NO ONE SPEAKS TO LULU THAT WAY" I rolled up my sleeves and picked up my umbrella above my hand and began lunged at him

*click*

I proceeded to smack the living daylights out of him. Over and over again until my arms got tired and I got kinda bored of it. I stopped and fixed my hair and flatten my dress

"Here keep the umbrella considering your thick skull it probably broken by now" I tossed it at the man curled up on the floor crying. Ha, I knew someone was going to cry today i just thought it was going to be me and this outfit, but instead it was this outfit and some ugly guy.

I walked away since now the crowd has scattered a bit. I was heading up to this convenience store when out of no where, darkness

, chloroform, three times in one day, I don't think that healthy. But seriously if this is some organ trafficking ring this time, god just kill me, I cant take going to a new country again, one's just horrible enough, two's just flat out embarrassing. Oh the sadness.

 


***but seriously how do you guys think, comment below, subscribe if you like it subscribe if you don't. Upvote just because.