Teddy Bear #2

The Perfect Bride

 

 


ayolbjucuaawxm7.jpg


Well now that the party is over and my chinese companions have a place to stay for the night, I can finally take off this dress. My s cant beath in this stupid corset. *fakecough* i mean chest, I dont got s. I wonder how I'l look with s, since i cant really show cleavage thats not painted on. I bet im y, oh yeal real y. LUHAN!! Stop thinking like that, Im a boy not a girl.

"Hello princess Lulu" A maid walked up to me

"Why hello there, darling. What can I do for you?"

"uh" The young maid looked up at me, then right back down "I brought your night clothes, there on your bed"

I grab her hand "You didnt have to do that, but thank you" She looked up again, and I smiled at her as we made eye contact, she quickly looked down and showed a small shy smile. She walked away quickly and I heard her talking with another maid

"So what happen?!" Another maid asked

"She called me darling"

"No way earlier today she called me sweetheart"

I turned around and looked at them "Ms. Kim, Ms. Lee, you girls dont have to whisper. You can alway talked to me"

"Yes ma'am" They both said while bowing

"What did I tell you"

"Oh!" The both looked at each other and smiled, then turned to me "Yes Princess Unnie!!" They both quickly walked away.

"She knew our name"

"She's the greatest master I ever worked for"

Haha, 2 down, 257 more to go, till my plan can finally start. God I'm a genius.

I opened my bedroom door, I saw the night gown placed on the bed, I walked to the pajamas and saw a note, it read "Thank you for being my master... Unnie" My Jesus that maid is too cute. No Princess though, kinda makes me sad. Don't worry it will catch on. Just you wait.

I started to my dress, but there was only one problem, I couldnt reach the stupid zipper. GOD DAMN THESE SHORT ARMS. As I struggled for the zipper, the zipper glided down my back. I turned around to see who was helping me with my dress. 

I turned smiling "Kyung-" I felt my smile disappear "Sehun?"

oh god this is awkward

I tried to break the tension with some fake laughing and awkward smiles. "...Sehunah~ *Fake laugh* ... Yeobo~ ...um..., what are you doing here... in my room... undressing me?"

he turned around and walk to the door

"Well.. goodnight" He place his hand on the door knob "Bye Sehun" then he locked it "Or not... *fake laugh* Are you trying to scare me because of what i did to you at the dance, because its working" He turned around and took a step closer, "Haha your so funny, why don't we go to bed... in separate rooms.. like we always do"

He took another step closer and in response a took a step back. "Sehun I don't think YOUR thinking straight, those thoughts are full of rage dont listen to yourself, listen to me. You don't want to hurt me I mean I'm just this fragile little princess that doesn't even know what shes doing"

He continue to walk towards me and i was trying to create distance but i end up backing myself yo the bed and continued to stare at me coming towards me. When he got closer I figured out what happened

HE REEKS OF ALCOHOL

he doesn't want to kill me he want to sleep with me, i mean that what all guys think about, drunk or sober, . And i don't want to toot my own horn or anything but i did look y as today. Ah make sense make sense.

... i cant sleep with him hes going to figure out that im a boy, oh and i, um, of course i don't roll that way...very often.

Sehun broke my train of thought when he got within inches of my face. 

Damn he's beautiful, why cant i sleep with him, we are married, I should be a good little wife and do the deed

But im a man hes not going to want to be with this and my dingaling

unless im really good and he likes it

but what ifs he not gay and he gets so mad that he kills me or worse kicks me out of this house

but then again i can turn any man gay for me, look at me im drop dead gorgeous

but he needs children and im without ovaries

we can always adopt

I was never good with children

Sehun spoke hushed tone "LuLu"

"Who? I mean 'yes'''

He placed his hand on my cheek and the other on my other cheek if you know what i mean. He lean in and started to kiss me. I felt a rush of warmth starting with my nether regions. I grabbed his shirt and we began.

Yep i could taste the alcohol

It wasn't long when he pushed me on to the bed. We continued and i felt my body move, my leg magically was around him, my dressed pulled up around my thighs

Our kiss broke as he moved from my lips to my neck " uh.. Se..uh... sehun we cant" 

he stop and looked at me, he lowered his face and lightly kissed me, he went down for my neck and before we could begin he stopped. his whole body stopped and his weight was smothering me.

"Um.. Sehun... what happened? is this part of some cruel ?, because i aint feeling it. hello? Sehun? you there? Are you dead? Sehun? Sehun?"

I struggled underneath him. until i heard it. IS HE SNORING!!!

I pushed him off me and looked at him. That little bastard. But i guess it was for the best.

I got into my night gown and took off my make up. I went back to him.

"You still here? I walked up to him and shook him "Do you wanna go to sleep in your own room?" 

In response he just snored. Son of a , you lucky im a good wife.

I started to undress him, i rolled him over so i can his shirt that was already half done, good job to me. This , so vulnerable, i could attack you right now and you wont even know it. But ill save that for a different date.

I took off his shoes and pulled him into bed. I covered him in the blanket and turned off the light. I slipped into bed and dozed off.

***

*sigh* its morning already, i rolled over and started to spoon the thing next to me. Ah so comfy.

i sat up quickly and saw a teddy bear the size of a person in my bed. What the hell? 

I noticed a heart shape note on the bears chest, it read,

i'm Sorry

                  -Sehun

i couldn't help but smile

 


 

Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~


 ~Subscribe if you like it, Subscribe if you don't. Upvote just because~