Tea Party

The Perfect Bride

Image result for xiumin girl version

 

.........................................................................................................

 

I got up, I'm a little sad he didn't stay the night with me, but I guess it's better this way if he stayed till morning he would of saw my... u know. ..  

He was really drunk yesterday, I bet he he didn't know the difference between a woman or a couch... he probably felt up kyungsoo or something, but i don’t blame him we all want to feel kyungsoo up.

 

WAIT what if the sorry isn't for the drinking but because he found out!

No, no, I'm over thinking this, kyungsoo would throw my out the second sehun said the command. But the people like me, wait if he's keeping me for the publicity and actually despises me for having these  unwelcoming loins!!

I’ll just ask kyungsoo, yeah that's the answer, kyungsoo always haves the answer.  

I walked to the door and grabbed the knob... I'm locked in. Thus can only mean one thing... they know!

Okay, I'm okay, u just need to run away like last time, but I also got caught last time... still, u can do it. Wait, there bars on the windows and that door is the only way out and it's locked.

Oh my god, I'm gonna die in here, they're gonna starve me to death, I'm never gonna eat pretzels again. And minseok, he can't live without me, I'm his everything. I stood in front of the window seeing my life flash before my eyes

"Get dress, *munch munch munch*"

I turned to the sound, LAY!!! I ran to him and hug him.. wait... I held both shoulders and pushed him away, still holding tightly I exams him up and down...

"Lay... why are u wearing a ing dress??"

"Long story, minseok wants us down for tea, here's your outfit" he tossed me the clothes and Walks away munching on a apple he brought with him.

I looked down and the dress, another ing dress, do woman not wear normal comfortable clothes... I closed the door and got dressed. I slipped on my heels and opened the door, I peeked into the hallway, coast is clear, and headed down stairs.

At the end of the staircases I looked into the living room, minseok sitting in a couch with a grumpy look on his face. We made eye contact and he waved me over.

"Lulu, glad u can finally make it, *fake smile* ..." but i could tell by the way he was looking at me like he was actually saying “when i get you alone in a dark room you ain't leaving with both hands” and then he do some scary laugh or something because he’s into to that creepy .

 

I responded, "Hey, minnie, uh quick question, what up with the dress?" He looked up from his cup and squinted at me


"u don't like your dress?" he said genuinely surprised, this idiot, this ing of a person

"I didn't mean mine," I griited through my teeth "I meant urs... and lays" I said trying to sound at least a little poliet


" Oh, yeah" He sighed "Chen gave me a choice it was either this or a plastic bag, initially I chose the plastic bag, but he 'accidentally' threw it in the fire place and I had to go with this" He looked down at his tiny cup of tea. Weird.

"hmmm Interesting, but that doesn't explain what happening with lay" Why is lay even here?

 

“Oh, i never asked” We both looked to Lay to answer

Lay spoke with his mouth full of little sandwiches,
"It was the most expensive thing In the store and suho was buying so naturally-"

 

minseok interrupted, "U had a choice!! And u chose that!!" Minseok got up and threw the rest of the tiny sandwiches at lay "U dumb little er"

"I don't know what's the big deal, it make me feel, I don't know.. sophisticated" he smiled while he raised his pinky when drinking his tea. Lay replied with a liitle smirk that angered minseok even more. I was so done with this conversation.

I hate them both...

I sat down on the couch opposite of minseok. He a little angry today. then he started to speak, he looked at me with hatred
“This is all your fault, you just had to bring us into your sugar daddy issues, and now look at me" He sat back down and pointed at his attire "i'm in dress”

 

“Ur the one who made me wear a stupid dress in the first place” I spatted at him

 

“No one told you to get kidnapped” He yelled back

 

“how can that possibly be my fault” I got so mad i stood up and contunnie to yell "U needed a pretend girlfriend and being the greatest human on this stupid ignorant planet i helpped you, so tell me how this is my fault, u insecure little man!!" I plopped backed down on to the sofa where lay just continued to slurp on his tea

 

“IT JUST IS arggg!!!” Minseok shreecked, he then continued in a lowwer tone "Your insults hurt"

 

We just sat in silence for a couple of minutes just sulking in silence, not lay though, he continue to snack on everything on the table. The door from the kitchen opened and Suho walked in, with a platter of tiny cucumber sandwiches, he waked towards us and sat on the arm of the couch next to lay and fed him a sandwich.

 

Im gonna puke, suho started speaking, "hows my teacup doing today", lay without looking away from the tray said "Okay, i guess"

 

Suho continue to talk about theyre plans for the day and i just zoned out until all i could focus on was a large picture of Sehun, but not normal size sehun, a miniture sized sehun. It was a family portate. Geez, hes a cute baby. I wonder if our kids would be that cute.... what am i saying!?!? im a dude not a girl... God, luhan, stop thinking with ur . Well maybe i was just getting into character when sehun gets here. Yeah that whats happening. So these thoughts are normal, so lets continue with them.

 

The door sudently opened, Sehun?!...

 

Nope it was just chen, *sigh*

 

He walked over to chen and sat right next to minseok. Minseok glared at chen and scooted over a little bit and looked way. So in response, chen scooted closer. Minseoke continue to scoot away and chen followed until minsek fell off the couch.

 

"Whats ur problem?!" Minseok yelled at chen, as he stooded up

 

Chen took minseoks hand and pulled him, minseok being off balance fell right ontop of his lap, and chen proceeded to wrap his arms around minseok. Minseok tried to pull away but he was over powered and just gave up.

 

I WANT ATTENTION TOO!!! Geez where the is my love. Why am i fifth wheeling inside of my own house.

 

The front door slowly started to open, Sehun? I stood up and looked at the door, i figure started to appear, i walk towards it

 

"Kyungsoo?" I sighed depressingly and hung my head low then proceeded to walked back to the couch

 

"I missed you too Lulu," He stated scarcasticaly

 

I hate today from the minute i woke up. 

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................
 
~Subscribe if you like it, subscribe if you dont, upvote just because~
 
A/N: It has been a long time since i wrote anything so bear with me :)