Teddy Bear #1

The Perfect Bride

ayolbjucuaawxm7.jpg


 

"what do you mean you reject, you cant do that, that doesn't even make sense why stay captured when you can come home to me damnit"

"Ooo Some ones grumpy,- Looky here Xuimin I like this place, i want to stay and be rich, you can go back to China and live your life like you've been this past month" I told him patting his shoulder to give him some sort of comfort. *shatter* "Please take Lay with you" I grunted through my teeth out out anger. I cant handle that boy.

For the next 10 minutes, Xuimin and I argued back and forth about going back home with him. He kept trying to persuade me by saying things like its unnatural for me to stay with my kidnaper, and that Sehun can be a serial killer, my life could be in danger and stuff like that. But I tried to explain to him each time why its a good idea to stay. Money. Lots of it. 

We would of continuing this argument but a young gentleman glided his arms around Xuimin holding tightly around his waist. He snuggle into Xiumins neckline and whispered-

"Hows my little cream puff"

Xiumin just stood there silently with his eyes wide and his mouth slightly opened. I did the same. Some man is giving Xiumin a back hug, and I'm not quite sure who he is. We stood there for a good minute before he looked up and made eye contact with me. The man smile and broke his grasp to raise his hand up to me to shake.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jong Dae, but you can call me Chen" I gave him a slight smile and shook his hand. He was still wrapped around Xuimin. "How do you two know each other"

"We know each other from China" I answered "How did you guys meet"

"Its was magical" Chen started and Xuimin responded with rolling his eyes. But before he can continue on with his delusion that they had a 'connection' and fell for each other at first glance

"What glance, I don't even remember looking at you" Xiumin blurted out

"Now now Minnie save that passion for the bedroom"

"What bedroom- we're not dating. I MET YOU AN HOUR AGO" Xuimin yelled, then pushed Chens arms which were holding him tightly "Let go of me, you " They struggled until Chen won and Xuimin puffed and crossed his arms in disapproval, while Chen held him. 

And I stood there,.. awkwardly.

In the midst of the silence an unfamiliar face walks up to us. THANK JESUS.

The man stood next to Chen and said

"Who is this beautiful creature?" Ahhh compliment, finally. I raise my hand to introduce myself

"Im Lu-" 

*SHATTER*

"LAY, I MEAN IT, IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW, IMMA GONNA COME OVER THERE MYSELF AND SMACK YOU WITH THAT STUPID GARBAGE BAG!!"

Lay looked up from whatever drink he was drinking, he held the cup close to his mouth and slowly spit back the wine, then gently placed it into the garbage bag.

"Now where was i?" I asked

"You're about to introduce me to that Lay you were taking to" The man answer. What the fuhh. Before i can fully comprehend what was said Chen interrupted

"Him? That  incompetent lazy fool?"

"He's yours?" The man questioned Chen

"Unfortunately, he was included when I bought Minnie" Chen answered

"You didn't buy me, Im temporally working for you" Xuimin interjected. WHAT?!

"You do?" I asked surprisingly

"On accident,  it was the only way I could come in to this party to see you" Xuimin said regretfully " *sigh* Worst decision of my life"

"But you got me" Chen answered cutely

"Exactly" Xuimin mumbled, Chen still holding on to him, that boy hasnt took his hands off of Xuimin this whole entire time.

"You know what Suho, since were such great friends and I love you dearly, i'll give him to you free of charge" 

Lay started to walk past us, dragging the garbage bag behind him

"Really when can I take him home?" Suho smiled, starign at Lay, while lay, as usual, oblivious to Suho affection.

"When?.. NOW right now" Chen yelled grabbing onto Lay shoulder as he passed him, pushing Lay into Suho. "You can have him he's the worst maid all he does is walk around and eat everything im not even sure if he can speak the language, hes terrible..." Chen look up at Suho "... For me~, not you, he'd work wonders for you."

Suho locked arms with Lay and walked out the door. 

Xuimin stood there with an awakward smile on his face "Well im gonna go, see you tomarrow Luha-lu, i mean Lulu." 

As Xuimin pushed Chen off him and turn around to walk out the door, Chen grabbed his hand and twirled him back "Not so fast my beautiful faced asian, youre coming home with me"

"Like hell I am" Xuimin laughed while shaking off Chens hand off his own.

"Sorry pretty lips, you signed a contract"

"Yeah, to work for you, you dont own me"

"No, no, I own you. See its printed right here" Chen took out a paper and showed Xiumin. "See? looky here, 'I' being myself 'owns you' you being you, and theres your cute little signature,"Chen pionted at bottom of the paged  "haha i win, you belong to me"

"You carry around a slave contract"

"Never know who you gonna buy" Chen smiled "And I got you"

I looked at Xiumin, who was definitley confused with the situation. "You signed a contracted without reading it first"

"It not my fault is was hard to read"

"But your korean"

"I was korean I havent been home in years, my reading skills got rusty. And Lay was no help, that boy can barely read in his home language.  When the papers were presented he just signed them, so I followed his lead. Which now that Im thinking about it, it was a horrible idea to let Lay of all people lead anything-."

Chen interupted "Well look at the time, come on my little ladybug lets get you to bed, or my bed what ever you like"

"Im not sleeping with you"

"Damn, doesnt matter to me, I'll wait till you want to"

"Im never gonna want too"

"We'll see"

They both exited the house.


***OMG I finally put Xuimin and Lay. AND CHEN. I just have Suho and Kai then I have all of exo and the introduction will be complete and I can finally continue with the plot line. Im so exited.

Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~Comment~


 ~Subscribe if you like it, Subscribe if you don't. Upvote just because~