Bubble Disguise

The Perfect Bride

 


Luhan's POV

tumblr_n0qummMRn31qabeufo1_400.jpg


I was chloroformed again.

Thats it, i officially hate people. Why do they keep doing this to me? I must have killed a king in my past life or set his kingdom on fire, no no, i know what it was, i signed a deal with satan and in return i'm cursed for this lifetime. i hate myself. I should never sign unread documents. Idiot.

As i opened my eyes, i saw a smaller size boy pacing back and forth by the bed, talking to himself in korean, thank god I know how to speak the language. I took an abroad class a few years ago in high school.

“This is bad, really really bad. Kidnapping is bad, kidnapping is illegal. In both Korea and China its illegal. And I'm the one stuck babysitting the poor girl. Well Kai did ask me to do it, and Id do anything for Kai. Kai is Kai and I love Kai. If Kai said its going to be okay then I guess it will be okay i believe in Kai, however I do not believe in Sehun, and this girl is Sehuns so that makes me-”  

I sat up and the boy lifted his head and looked at me

“Oh my you're awake, thank goodness, Sehun is going to be here soon so we gots to get you presentable, Oh wheres my manners, i haven't introduced myself, hello dear I'm Do Kyungsoo” The man stuck out his hand. So i took it and tried to shake it.

That was the most embarrassing handshake i ever had. he held my hand as if it was a women's. Instead of a manly grizzle handshake he held my hand and bowed. Eww. I felt as if someone ripped out my masculinity and replaced it with unicorns and kittens.

“I already ran the bath so how bout you go in and relax while I get you something to eat, hmm, sounds good?” I gave a slight smile and he smiled back

"Look at you hair, its a mess" He reached and touch my head softly, he spoke as he retracted his hand"Oh that feels plasticy, kinda gross" he smiled at me again as he discretly wiped his hand on his jacket.

"I'll be right back" He said as he walked out and clothed the door behind him

That was rude. my hair is the fluffyest puffyest... wig. Im wearing a wig. Thats why it feels gross. Oh.

I got out of bed and I walked to the bathroom, why is my so cold?...

holy crap... this isn't happening. I looked down, i can't believe the sight. Ruffles ing ruffles, I was still in the stupid outfit the Xiumin picked out for me. I ran to the full length mirror. Ewwwww. My make up is running and im bloated, i look like a two dollar prositute.

I walked into the bathroom, NO WAY, the bathtub is the size of a pool. I could go swimming in this. I might even able to drown cause its so big. Wow, this actually makes me feel a little bit better for such a crap filled day I've been having.

I stripped and dipped a toe into the lukewarm water. I slipped into the tub. It feels like ing heaven. I like it. I looked around the bathroom and spotted a panel on the wall next to the tub. It was full of buttons, so i pressed one then all of sudden the water jets came on. HOLY this tub has WATER JETS. Now thats what I call fancyness.

I pressed another one and the bath filled with bubbles. The whole tub was filled with layers of bubbles. I couldn't even see my toes. I felt wet hair on my neck. I'm still wearing this damn wig. I tried to take it off but it was stuck, it felt like someone superglued it to my head. I continue to play with the bubbles. I heard the bedroom door open.

“Kyungsoo?” I said smiling as I wiped the bubbles off my face “Did you bring something-”

***CRASH***

I turned my head to the door, opening my eyes to see the man from before staring at me with a shattered glass filled of water.

“Oh hello?” I spoke, he looked at my clothes on the floor to the bathtub full of bubbles then to me, as we made eye contact he gasped and turned a bright red. He quickly covered his eyes with both hands.

“I'm so sorry, so so sorry. I'm going to go” He turned and ran but he slammed head first into the wall causing him to fall to the floor, still covering his eyes, “oh sorry sorry”

“Are you okay?” I asked, he spread two fingers and peeked thru to look at me. I sat up and place both my hands on the edge of the tub. The bubbles started to fall down revealing my neck. His eyes widen. The bubbles slipped down my arms. “Do you want me to help clean the glass?” I asked as he stared at me.

“NO!” He closed his eyes, “i'll get Kyungsoo to do it” He got up “ You continue to do what you do” he turned all the way around this time then left.

Well that was weird. Was that a lisp i heard? Awwwwww thats adorable. Keke. I wonder why he was so sorry? I mean its just two dudes in the locker room am i right or-

. I saw my girly dress on the floor then turned to see the mirror. The bubbles stayed in just the right places to mistake me for a damn girl. My god i look like a damn symbol in the reflection. he still thinks i'm a girl. I should probably clear things up with him.

Someone knocked on the door

“I'M ” I yelled, i don't want another accident to happen

“NO , YOU'RE IN THE TUB, AREN'T YOU” The man from the other side yelled, “I CAME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE CLOTHES ARE READY AND ARE ON THE BED”

I got up and wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door, I looked around and nobody was here. I guess the man left. I walked to the bed and picked up the clothes... its a dress with heels. Damn.

I heard a high pitch scream followed by a loud crash. not again. I turned and saw my breakfast on the floor with Kyungsoo covering his mouth. he quickly shut the door. and turned to me. I looked down, i was wearing the towel on my hips.

“LuLu? You're a boy?, no no no, you're a girl with visibly no s, yes yes, thats it... right?” he asked, i shook my head no. “Oh my, thats a problem, isn't it, well you have a very busy day ahead of you, get into your dress, we will fix that later” how the hell are you goning to fix my gender? What a dumb ...

Wait who the is LuLu?