Arguments

Tricking Death

The wolf's fur glistened with some sort of an unnatural glow. The hairs on its paws slowly started retreating as well as the fur on its back. His eyes went from yellow to brown and more human-like. His body got less and less intimidating as seconds passed. He stopped glowing and turned into a full grown male.

The boy was so Kai threw him his vest and a pair of shorts along with sneakers.  


 

Where did he even find those clothes?


 

He looked up to you and Kai, his eyes glistening under the light. He had beautiful eyes, they were the first thing you noticed on him. His lips were heart shaped as well as his face. He had a defined jaw and silky brown hair.

 

"I-I'm sorry..." He mouthed while glancing away, followed by a neck scratch.

 

"U-uh.." You were so confused and bewildered that you didn't know what to say. But again, who would after what just happened to you.

That was a freaking wolf that turned into a human!

 

"We can explain!" Kai exclaimed.

 

Before he could explain further, you shut him up with your palm right across his mouth and motioned him a "Keep Quiet".

 

"But-" Kai protested.

 

"Shhhhh. Let her tell us what she wanted to." Said the Wolf boy.

 

"I heard footsteps.." You whispered.

 

Right away they straightened their posture and raised their fists and guns.

 

Guys never learn.

 

"Guys, I think it's Tao." Your voice echoed.


 

A moment of silence...

 

And a few more...



 

"Aaagh, you got me!" Tao jumped out from a tree. How did he even fit there?

 

"Pabo, you gave me away!" He smacked your head gently with the palm of his hand.

 

"Aish, at first I thought you were a Zombie!" You fired back at him.

 

"Pabo.." He murmured.

 

"I heard that." You crossed your arms.

 

"Well on the bright side, we met up with Tao." The Wolf boy added.

 

You nodded your head.

 



 

The four of you quickly started moving to avoid any further encounters with Them. Soon you reached the abandoned part of the city and went looking for any remains of food. Not long after, Kai found an old store so you decided to visit it.

 

The shelves were almost full with food, beverages, snacks and fruits. Everything your heart could imagine, in this World, was right here. You were surprised that nobody barged into this store before. But again it was abandoned, nobody dared to go into this part of the town because at night, it was swarmed by Zombies.

 

Kai seemed delighted to have found this place, because he thought it would have already been empty. However the wolf boy didn't seem so surprised. Atleast you thought so, since his eyes were always so open and looking surprised.

Next to you stood Tao, who was amazed as much as you were. His eyes sparked with desire- desire for food. You could have sworn that you saw a sparkle of happiness in there too.

 

"We found heaven." He said, his tummy growling quietly. He quickly put his hands over it and rubbed it gently. "

 

"Shhhh.." he talked to his own belly which was making weird noises.

 

You couldn't help but chuckle at his statement and behaviour. Which caused him to look at you with a playful "What Are You Laughing At" look.  

 

"So we actually found a full store." The Wolf boy said.

 

You all nodded.

 

"Guys- and uh, girls, I have a plan." Kai whispered.

 

He continued: "As quietly as possible, we will divide in groups of two, trying to get unnoticed. Grab as many food and beverages as you can and put them all in the backpacks." Kai gave one backpack to each person. "Please try to be quiet, and done before dark. _____ you're with me."

 

"Wait, Kai, why do you always get to be with _____!?" Tao whined. "I’m jealous! I wanna be with _____"

 

"A-aish Tao, you’re coming with me then!" He blushed red like a tomato.

 

"But Kaiiii!" Tao pouted.

 

Kai pulled Tao with him: "Bye guys!"


 

With that, he gave you two a thumbs up sign and smiled. "Good luck."

 


 

The four of you split up. Kai went with Tao, and you were left with The Wolf boy. He was silent the whole time, just like he was ordered to. He kept stuffing what was left of good food in his backpack quietly. However, you couldn't keep quiet because you were so intrigued by what his name might be.

 

"Yah, Wolf boy.." You whispered and tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around: "Huh? Wolf boy?"

 

He thought.

 

"Ooh wait, I get it, hahah." He laughed. "What is it?"

 

"What's your name?" You asked.

He semmed to be thinking for a moment, but then he stretches his arm out for a handshake and beams a smile at you.

 

"I'm Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O."

 

__________________________________________________

So guuuys! First of all I'm so very sorry for updating for almost a month ;_; I tried making this chapter somewhat longer. You all know I wanna keep writing and making you happy, but school takes up most of my time...

Sooo, I was thinking of doing a GIVEAWAY FOR THE READERS, well sort of a giveaway, right xD

 

GIVEAWAY RULES:

~I will ask you a question (the question is the same for all of you), and the first 3 people who post their comment with the correct answer will get an oneshot from me with the bias of their choice!

~The winners (and the correct answer) will be announced next time I update. :)

 

The question is: Which alternative name for a creature did I use in this chapter, that I haven't used before? (HINT: Check the Foreword first)

 Credit: pandakyungsoo

Hope this makes up for my absence.
Thank you for over
660 views, more than 45 subscribers and over 15 votes!

Love you all! You make my day :D