Chapter 7: Yoochun Is Always Right.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Yoochun Is Always Right.

 

 

 

"Do you hate me... for being gay?"

"No, I love you." The two of them remained silent in shock, but equally surprised by the words that left Yunho's mouth. 

Yunho's heart and mind fough mercilessly. His heart urged him to hug the other guy, to kiss him, to tell him that he can't love any other guy but him, and tell him how much he loved him, how much he watched over him and how many nights he spent dreaming about him, and praying he would be his someday.

​In thee other hand, something in the back of his mind kept shouting at him, telling him to come with whatever excuse to correct what he said, and that he should keep his cool and let the guy carry on his life with the guy he trully loved, and that looking pitiful won't make him any more loved, but in the contrary it will only make Jaejoong run away from him, and maybe lose him forever, so he'll better behave and keep him by his side, at least as a friend.

And the stupid man Yunho was, he followed his mind. "I mean... you know that I love you so much. For me, you are the brother I've never had. How can someone hate his brother only because of his uality?" He explained as he put more emphasis on the word 'brother', trying to sound the more convincing he could.

"Brothers... yeah brothers." Jaejoong repeated. He felt the heart that was lighting up out of hope and happiness just seconds ago, bleeding inside of his chest and shattering into a million pieces. He already knew that they would never be something more than friends, than brothers, but the way Yunho insisted on the word 'brother' made it seem like a sword that ripped his heart and absorbed all the great feelings his chest couldn't contain earlier, leaving instead a great emptiness and a deep wound that he doubts it would heal any time soon. 

Yunho was still fighting the urge of hugging the smaller guy, so he decided to turn around and head toward his luggage. Once he put his hand on his suitcase handle, he paused for a while to talk. "Your boyfriend must be waiting for you, go back to him and don't let him sitting inside alone. I was leaving anyways." He said, never looking back, doing his best not to let his voice crack.

He extended the bag's handle and was about to step forward when he felt a hand hold him by the wirst, making him turn around.

"Are you sure that you don't hate me?" Jaejoong asked in a broken voice.

"Yes I do."

"So why are you leaving?"

"Just..just..." Yunho couldn't think of a proper excuse.

"If you really don't,  stay. Don't leave please." Jaejoong pleaded. Yunho's lips parted slightly, and before he could say anything, Jaejoong repeated again. "Please."

"Okay." Yunho obliged. How can he deny this beautiful creature anything, especially while looking at him the way he did with those breathtaking eyes of his.

Seconds passed, and two guys were still standing there awkwardly. The broken look at Yunho's eyes made Jaejoong want to confess his love to him, to tell him that he was the one he really loved. He won't loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter