Chapter 3: Looking For Him

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Looking For Him.

 

 

"Changmin-ah" was the last thing Yunho said before passing out in his friend's arms. He spent the last three days hanging aroud the streets, fighting the hunger and the need to sleep, and refusing anybody else's help. "I'm not a beggar, I don't need your pity." Was what he said whenever someone approached him.

He thought about it for a long time after finally deciding to ask for his friend's help. He's his friend, and he would pay him back later after all, so why not ask for his help?

Hours later, or was it a day? Yunho had no idea of how much time he spent laying down on that fluffy bed, all he knew was that once he opened his eyes, his worried friend's ones met his and hurried to hug him happily. "Do you know how much I was worried you dude? Never make me worry again."

"I'm the worried one now that I might get my bones crushed and never ever be able to move again." Yunho joked, and felt like passing out again when he tried to laugh.

"Tssk here I am leeting go of you. Just live a loooooong happy life alone. I won't hug you again now that you have hurt my poor heart." Changmin said as he pulled away from his now amused friend and rest his hand on his own chest feigning hurt. "You can't celebrate it yet since I'm not leaving you alone until you eat all what the chefs has prepared for you. See I'm so nice I'm even sharing my precious food with you." He added playfully, poking his tongue out in amusement once he saw the shocked expression Yunho's face. How can he eat all that food alone? He thought. This food was more than enough for 6 normal persons or 2 Changmins to eat it. 

"I guess I will never be able to stay away from you. How am I supposed to eat all this?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer. He was too hungry to waste more time talking no sense. 

Moments later, all what you can see on the table was empty dishes, crumbs, half a glass of juice, bones, jam and some Nutella. 

"How am I supposed to eat all this? My foot." He parroted what his friend said earlier while rolling his eyes. "Here you ate it all. I guess I should ask for more food otherwise you'll eat me instead." He joked.

"No need. I'm so full that I think I won't be able to eat for the whole next week. Can I?" He asked while mentioning the bathroom with his eyes.

"Yeah sure." Smiled Changmin before leaving the guestroom where his friend was staying.

After a warm relaxing bath, Yunho wore some new clothes he brought with him when he left home, and went down stairs looking for his friend. 

"Now you look more like the Yunho I know." Teased Changmin. "So tell me, what happened? Why are you here instead of being at home?" He asked seriously once Yunho sat beside him. 

"Actually... I wanted to ask you whether I can stay here for a week. Just a week until I find a decent part time job. Please?" He almost pleaded, hating himself for stepping on his pride. He has almost never said the word "please" before. 

"Yeah sure. You can stay here as much as you want. This way I'll feel less lonely. You know I've almost lived my whole life without my busy parents." He agreed, smiling warmly at his friend. "You still didn't tell me what happened. Did you run away from home?" he asked, genuinely worried.

"You mean they made me leave? Yes." He answered, looking away as his eyes started watering at the memory. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter