Chapter 8: Uh-Oh.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Uh-Oh!

 

 

 

The love birds thought they would finally open up to each other after their unexpected confessions and do all what they have been dreaming about during this whole time, but thanks to a mood ruiner called Park Yoochun, they stood in the middle of the living room shyly, as awkwardness filled the air. 

The silence remained for quite a moment until Jaejoong finally decided to break it. "Uh.. have you had breakfast?" He asked as he scratched his head nervously, his right foot drawing invisible circles on the wooden floor. 

"Not yet... I was planning to have it at Changmin's place... you know, I was planning to move in with him..." Yunho explained, feeling extremely nervous. Both guys couldn't understand the reason for their awkwardness. It's not like they have never been close before.

"Uh I see..." Jaejoong looked down, now playing with his fingers. "I guess, uh.. no need to ruin your plans..." he added, hoping deep inside that Yunho would say that he won't leave, and that he would stay with him.

"What plans?" Yunho furrowed his brows, not getting what the younger boy was talking about. "Ah! I'm not moving anymore... I guess?" He added, making the boy's eyes light up in joy, and hug him.

"Thank you." The latter mumbled as he pulled away, not realising what he has done until he felt Yunho's loud heartbeats against his chest. "What do you wanna eat for breakfast?" He asked as he quickly moved toward the kitchen, trying to hide his embarrassment. 

"You." Yunho heard himself blurting out, making his own jaw drop in shock, and looking at Jaejoong's puzzled face expression only made it worst. "Uh.. I mean... u... u.." he tried to come up with a convincing explanation, something like 'anything you cook' or maybe a meal which name starts with the sound 'u', and all his stupid brain could come with was : "Uranus" he finally said it proudly, to remember that it was a planet's and not a food only after the word had already left his mouth, but one look at Jaejoong's now red face made him realise how stupid his choice of words was. 

"M-my an-nus?" Jaejoong asked as he swallowed hard his saliva, his eyes getting impossibly wide. "Wh-at do you mean?" He added, blinking this time.

"No... I... yes... it's not..." Yunho's embarrassment made thinking about any better idea totally impossible. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes tightly, and after what seemed to Jaejoong like years of thinking silently, the taller guy came to the realization that what he said was what he trully wanted deep inside, even though he didn't wanna admit it.

Yunho thought he knew his body perfectly well, and had full control over it, but since that morning, every part of it started failing him and proving him wrong. His feet slowly dragged him toward the confused guy in front of him, closing the distance between them until they became merely inches away, took the boys hands and wrapped them around his neck, while he cupped his with his hands, and captured that rosy pout with his own lips for a passionate slow kiss. He was about to break the kiss when he felt Jaejoong finally kissing him back, and tightening the grip around his neck to bring him closer and deepen the kiss, making the older one smile in satisfaction against his lips.

Soon later, the slow passionate kiss turned into a hungry possessive one, both guys fighting for domi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter