Chapter 2: Unrequited Love.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Unrequited Love.

 

 

Yunho came back home after a long hectic day. He felt both tired because it was his first time experiencing a full time job, and proud because he could finally rely on himself instead of depending on his parents' money. 

 

"I'm back Joong-ah!" He said more like a murmure as he opened his appartement's door. He headed directly toward his room, totally oblivious of the amount of people inside his room, and didn't notice them until they surprised him by their loud cheers. He stayed frozen in his place, not able to understand what's happening around him, nor why all those people came. 

 

He gave Jaejoong a questioning look, waiting for an explanation, but Changmin, his high school friend, answered him instead "We are celebrating some dude's first day of work"

 

"Ah I see. But.. don't you think it's a little too much?" Yunho asked again, as he noticed the overdone decoration and the crowd of guests he didn't recognize.

 

"Why are you like this Oppa? What do you mean by too much?" A long red haired girl wearing a short black revealing dress and thick make up whined as she clung to him.

 

"Huh?! And... who are you?" He asked in confusion, pulling away from that unknown girl's grasp, who's jaw dropped in hurt to his stupid and straightforward action.

 

"Don't mind him noona." Jaejoong told her faking a wide smile. "He's just surprised because he didn't expect us throwing a party for him." She gave him an understanding look and moved away to cling to another guy's arm.

Jaejoong turned toward his friend, giving him an disbelieving look. "I wanted you to have some fun after this long tiring day, and since you have never introduced your lifetime crush to me, I couldn't invite her so I just asked my girlfriend Minji to bring her friends with her." All what Yunho was able to do is stare widely at the younger boy infront of him. "Don't you like them? What about calling your crush? Just make a move I'm sure she will accept right away. C'mooon who's she? Do I know her?" He asked while squeezing Yunho's hand, which made the latter pull it and step back in discomfort. 

 

"No you don't" Yunho replied firmly, the thing that didn't satisfy the younger guy and made him pout in response, giving him a puppy eyes' look, all hopes that he might get a different response. 

"I said you don't." Yunho added firmly, dragging himself toward the dancing girls, feigning excitement and enjoyment, and making his best to distract himself from his 'friend's beautiful face and rosy pout.

 

It's been a while since he started acting this way to escape answering those weird questions concerning his love life that make him feel uncomfortable, especially if the person asking him is the one he has been in love with since ages.

He doesn't know when it started, but when Yunho realized he was in love with the one he was supposed to concider as his friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter