Girl Problems

A Beginner's Guide to Kyungsoo

Girl Problems

                                                                                                                    

KYUNGSOOXEVERYONE


 

 

A problem in timing

 

Kyungsoo hates this.

He looked at the mirror and what was gazing back was not him but a pretty girl. He blinked, the girl in the mirror blinked. He smiled, the girl also smiled. He waved his hand, she waved hers.

"Come on, Kyungsoo. Come out now."  He could hear his teacher calling for him from the other side of the door.

Yifan might be his teacher but outside the school, they are friends. Kyungsoo swore that he'll get him back for this. Right now though, he could not do anything. This was the consequence for losing a bet. Kyungsoo did not know where Yifan got the make-up, the wig, or the schoolgirl uniform he had on, but he did not want to know the answer. It wouldn't save him from the embarrassment that would transpire.

Kyungsoo inhaled deeply, hands coming to grip the door knob. The metal is cold against his skin. It's best to get this over with, he surmised.

Kyungsoo opened the door. Yifan was there on his sit. He looked at Kyungsoo from head to toe. Kyungsoo could feel his cheeks heating up. His teacher did not laugh at him as what he had expected.

"Whoa." His teacher simply said, eyes magnetized on him. Kyungsoo started blushing harder, this is more embarrassing than he thought. He should've just laughed because Kyungsoo could at least tell him to shut up, but a whoa has many meanings.

“Shut up,” he still resorted to that response.

"Come here, let me get a better view of you." Yifan smirked. He freaking smirked. Kyungsoo would make sure he'll win the next bet.

With shaky legs, Kyungsoo took a step forward, long hair swaying behind him.

 

Sehun reviewed his folder; his printed document was neatly stacked inside. He looked at the apartment in front of him and double checked the address his teacher wrote for him. He crumpled the note then stuffed it back to his pocket once he’s sure he is in the right place.

He was grateful to his teacher for letting him pass his works an hour late without deductions. He did have a proper excuse. He lost the flash drive where he stored the soft copy of his work, and when it mysteriously appeared on his desk, all files were cleared. The flash drive was reformatted. His assignment was not the only thing lost from the drive, but some other important things too. Sehun had a back-up copy of his work home but it required time to go back there, print the copy, and pass it. He should have printed it already beforehand that morning, but it's too late for regrets now.

This was not his day. Jongin, Tao, and Yixing were all not in talking mood with him, like they have been all week long. They always huddle together on one corner talking carefully as if they are planning to rob a bank. Sehun had once sneaked in on them and caught words like 'cupcakes' and 'playground' before Jongin saw him. The three boys all looked at him then changed topic without even regarding his presence. Jongin, Tao, and Sehun were all unfriendly, and Baekhyun was sick for the day so he was feeling more left out than ever. What more, Kyungsoo decided that he'll eat lunch with their teacher, and god damn, Sehun was left with the three who would only further separate him into silence.

He does not like that, so Sehun ate lunch with Chanyeol and his friends instead.

There was Jongdae who is the vice president of the student council. He is in another section, and Sehun does not know anything about him other than he always comes second to Chanyeol at almost anything. There were also the quiet best friends Jaehyun and Doyoung. Unlike Jongdae, they were his classmates. They also rarely talk, only speaking if they are answering questions. With Kyungsoo however, they are as good as deaf.  They could not even utter a single syllable when they're with him. Kyungsoo is convinced they hate him, but everyone else knows the real reason on their inability to talk to him.

"Did you have a fight with your friends?” Jongdae nosily asked him. "I always thought you're bound to fight."

"I'd rather not talk about it,' Sehun said, sighing.

"Well, you're free to eat with us anytime you want." Chanyeol grinned "We talk about boring stuffs though, we’re not as noisy as your table usually is."

"It's alright," Sehun replied looking at their table and finding it emptier than usual, the three guys kept talking mindless of their surroundings. Even Jongin did not notice his absence. Some friend he is.

Yifan's door number came into view. Sehun stopped and opened the door. He couldn't wait for this day to be over.

---

This was not what he expected to see on the other side of the door. There was a petite girl on his teacher's lap. Sehun was glad that he did not open it finding them making out, but their position is already suggestive enough.

"Sehun," the girl spoke. Sehun only realized the girl said his name after he realized how pink and shiny her lips were.

"Oh, you're here." His teacher had a disinterested look on his face upon seeing him. He was gripping the girl's hips with his arm to keep her twitchy body in place. Yifan's lips were dangerously close to one of the girl's ear. He must've been kissing her neck before he came in.

"Uhh... I'm sorry; I should not have seen this..."

"Sehun!" The girl called for him again. "Sir Yifan, unhand me please. My friend should not see me like this."

...friend?

"K-Kyungsoo?" Sehun could then see pass the make-up and the wig to find his beautiful best friend underneath. Sehun blushed, but it was only momentarily. His day was not getting better, it's getting worse. Sehun did not know Kyungsoo goes to Yifan's home, that he dresses like a girl for him, that he sits on his lap behind closed doors, that they are making out with no one knowing. Yifan had kissed Kyungsoo first, he remembers it regularly even though he always try to forget that engraved imagery from his mind...and now this? "What the hell?"

Sehun was infuriated. He stomped the other way and closed the door behind him hard.

---

Kyungsoo blinked, looking at the door where Sehun had been. He had never heard him curse before.

"Was Sehun mad?" Kyungsoo stood up from his teacher's lap. He twirled around and looked at Yifan worriedly.

Yifan shrugged, not caring what Sehun was feeling. "I don't know, he might've thought we were making out?"

"Making out? I was only sitting on your lap." Kyungsoo was clueless.

"A mind sees what it sees. I don't know about you…but I think Sehun is the jealous type." Yifan seemed to be brushing the topic off.

Kyungsoo looked at him for a beat before running outside to go to his friend. Yifan sighed, Sehun's timing ruined his moment with Kyungsoo. Yifan caught a final glimpse of his student’s smooth legs before the door closes behind a swaying skirt.

---

Sehun shouldn't have gone to his teacher's house. He shouldn't have lost his flash drive. Sehun could only feel anger brewing inside him. He's hoping that any moment, he'll wake up from this nightmare of a day.

"Sehun!" He could hear Kyungsoo calling for him.

Sehun halted his tracks and looked back to see the running figure of his friend all dressed up like a beautiful schoolgirl.

"What?" Sehun tried to sound cold when a heaving Kyungsoo was catching his breath in front of him.

"I-I- this was all just a consequence for losing a bet." Kyungsoo pointed at himself from the wig down to the skirt. "Whatever you think happened there did not happen."

Sehun held Kyungsoo's gaze. Kyungsoo never lies, he had learned that over the years of their friendship. He could see no reason as to why Kyungsoo would lie to this either. "Why do you feel the need to tell this to me? It's not like I'm jealous or anything."

"You're not? Why were you angry then?"

"Fine, I'm jealous." Sehun admitted, but then a grin bloomed on his face. "I should be the only one allowed to embarrass you, not that old erted teacher."

Kyungsoo chuckled, not seeing Sehun withdrawing his cellphone from his pocket. Soon, three pictures of him were snapped by his best friend.

"You look beautiful here, I should make this my wallpaper and tell everyone that this is my girlfriend. No one would suspect that this is you, Soo. Except maybe for Jongin and those other idiots. “Sehun’s grin widened, imagining their face wondering as to how he could obtain a cross-dressed picture of Kyungsoo. Oh, that would be priceless.

"Hey, delete that,” Kyungsoo was then trying to take his cellphone. Sehun extended his hand upward so that Kyungsoo wouldn't be able to reach it. Kyungsoo tried jumping, but his skirt sways upward whenever he does so.

"Careful now, Soo.” Sehun smirked. "We wouldn't want anyone seeing what's underneath your skirt, won't we?"

Perhaps, this day wasn't so bad after all.

 

 

A problem in admiration

 

Kyungsoo-oppa, I baked this for you. I do hope you like it. :)

 

There's a cupcake on Kyungsoo's locker.

A wide-eyed awestruck Kyungsoo is reading the accompanying note.

Tao, Jongin, and Yixing were standing around him, just as surprised. No, they should not be surprised. Kyungsoo is handsome, he also has a pleasing approachable personality. However, they did not think that this day would arrive. They never even thought about it at all; Kyungsoo getting a girl admirer.

They didn't know what bothered them more: the oppa attached to Kyungsoo's name, the cupcake that they wouldn't know how to bake, the smiley face casually placed on the end of the note, or the fact that they did not thought about this idea of being a secret admirer before.

Kyungsoo was reading the note again and again. The three boys gauged his reaction. His face was blank. Kyungsoo looked at the cupcake then to the note then to the cupcake once more.

A subtle smile emerged on Kyungsoo's face.

Maybe that bothered them the most.

---

Red notes kept appearing on Kyungsoo's locker. Kyungsoo asked for Jongin, Yixing, and Tao to keep this a secret between the four of them, he didn't want this to be a big deal.

Many times Jongin was tempted to wake up early so he could tear the notes while Kyungsoo hasn't arrived to school yet, but he never pushed through with idea. He would feel guilty at stealing the smile that the note could give. Sometimes, cupcakes would accompany the letter, and Kyungsoo would always munch at the treat happily. Kyungsoo would let them have a bite now and then, and they always eat it along with their pride for thinking it's delicious.

A popular saying says that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If that is true and with Kyungsoo's sweet tooth in the picture, the girl is turning out to be a more formidable competition. Of course, Yixing, Jongin, and Tao would act like they don't despise the girl's guts. Yixing would even sometimes tease Kyungsoo with the girl like how a normal friend would do, but he always emphasize on calling Kyungsoo his jagi whenever he does so.

"Why are you blushing, jagiya? Is it because of that mystery baker girl who calls you oppa? Hmmm… jagi?" Oh, Yixing sure hoped not. He may be the only one open to share Kyungsoo, but never with a girl.

Tao had a more straightforward action with the problem. Unlike Jongin, he did push through with his idea, but it does not involve tearing notes. Tao woke up extra early to catch whoever the mystery girl was, and he did see her.

It turned out that it was a girl named Sohyun. The daughter of their local pastry baker and a teacher from their school. No wonder how she got inside their school premises even though no girl studies there. It might also explain her talent for baking.

The girl might be sweet and kind, but that was all the more bothering. The three boys needed to make it clear to her that Kyungsoo is not an available catch.

They decided to confront the girl.

But maybe they were already too late for confrontations.

The next letter that Kyungsoo received asked for him to see her in the playground near their school.

---

The three guys got nervous, but not as nervous as Kyungsoo. The nerves were clearly netted around his face. They would do or say anything that would make Kyungsoo not go to that forsaken playground, but it falls into deaf nervous ears.

Kyungsoo made another nervous gurgling sound, the three guys' gazes were at him.

"Hyung, what if this girl turns out to be a syndicate who just wanted to sell your body parts? That would certainly be expensive." Jongin would try, but of course Kyungsoo did not believe him. Nobody would. A syndicate would never go through such lengths for posing as a girl in love just to sell him by parts. Cupcakes and love notes is a far cry from that theory.

So in the end, all the lovenotes road lead to the playground with a straight out from a shojou manga scene playing before the three boys' eyes.

Tao, Jongin, and Yixing were huddled in one corner hidden by the shrubberies to conceal their presence. This is it, Kyungsoo might walk out from this playground with a girlfriend, but they hope and pray to every god there is even to friggin' Zeus and Thor that the girl would be the one walking out with a broken heart instead.  Even if the girl would cry gallons of tears enough to dehydrate herself into dry lovelessness in the process, they wouldn't give a damn as long as they could still call dibs for Kyungsoo's hearts, and lips, and everything.

The girl was blushing, she's shorter than Kyungsoo. She's pretty and timid, and Yixing could not help imagining that it was him there with Kyungsoo instead (Him in Kyungsoo's position of course), but alas, it's Kyungsoo and a girl and the falling auburn leaves of autumn. Thank god it was not spring, or the pirouetting cherry blossoms might make them puke because of the romantics of it all.

Everything was awkward between the two of them, but it was an endearing sight if only the boy was not Kyungsoo.

"Could you hear them?" Yixing whispered loudly meeting shushes from both Jongin and Tao who were both desperately trying to crook their neck towards the direction of the confession so that their ears might at least catch some bits of words, but there were none.

"I couldn’t hear anything," Jongin commented, sighing. Tao is still looking at the girl with venom.

Then it unfolds in front of them.

Kyungsoo was hugging the girl.

The three guys were silenced, all eyes wiled into Kyungsoo and Sohyun hugging. Their mouth became arid and nobody dared spoke (but shards of broken hearts are audible, crashing into the ground in hundreds of pieces). Kyungsoo looked like the man that he was at that moment, not the boy they are crushing on. This isn't the end with their chance to Kyungsoo of course, they still have hope and other back-up plans. Let's say... they might hire an assassin to kill that girl's existence or maybe they would hire a mentalist to erase Kyungsoo's memory of the girl. Yes, those two are possible. Not all hope is drained.

But let's face it... where are they going to hire an assassin or a mentalist?

 

 

A problem in over-thinking

 

They were kidnapped.

Luna had taken both him and Luhan out again. He has nothing against Kyungsoo's cousin, but this is turning out to be a problem. Time is running fast and soon they'll return to the life of recordings, rehearsals, interviews, and stage performances. No more sleepovers, TV marathons, and most specially, no more little lump of sunshine that is Do Kyungsoo.

Just thinking about the boy makes Minseok smile foolishly. Earlier that morning, Minseok woke up with Kyungsoo snuggling to his chest. All thoughts of going to the bathroom dissipate as he remained still on the bed, surprised and delighted. Kyungsoo was making those adorable sleepy grumbling sounds as he unconsciously rubbed his soft cheeks all over his clothed chest thinking he was a pillow.

Minseok smiled wider. Luna might assume that he is smiling at what she was joking about, so it was a good enough disguise. Luhan was actually laughing at Luna's joke, Minseok observed, and it's very hard to make him laugh. Luna's unheard joke might actually be funny.

What's also funny is Kyungsoo's expression when he discovered that the pillow he was rubbing himself all over was actually him. Kyungsoo made an eek sound when he woke up and then quickly shushed himself since he thought that the two idols were still sleeping. Luhan was sleeping, but Minseok was just pretending. Soon, the chuckle that came out gave him away.

"Minseok-hyung, are you awake? I'm so sorry. I wasn't harassing you or anything." Kyungsoo apologized in panic, “I was just-"

Minseok yawned and then pulled Kyungsoo's head back to his chest where the rest of his sentence died in incoherent mumbles. Kyungsoo had nothing to apologize for.

Why is he even apologizing?

Luhan was there across the table still talking to Luna. Luhan was also there in the bed with Kyungsoo and him that morning.

Most mornings, Kyungsoo would wake up snuggling to Luhan instead of him. That morning's event was a rarity. That is perhaps why Minseok was more than happy. Unlike him though, Kyungsoo does not say sorry to Luhan. Whenever Kyungsoo wakes up and finds out that he was squeezing him, he just blinks then tries to sleep again.

Minseok's mood darkened. Why must Kyungsoo feel the need to say sorry to him?

Was he already comfortable with Luhan but not to him?

Minseok pouted. Now, the smile of Luhan does not look like that of a close colleague but that of a man that Kyungsoo kept hugging. Minseok internally grumbled. He should not feel jealous. He should be thinking of penguins, and bunnies, and good thoughts of Kyungsoo; certainly not about his feeling that Kyungsoo is favoring Luhan over him. Thinking about those things would only give him the gloom.

They say that quiet people tends to overthink a lot. Minseok was the exact opposite of that category, yet he couldn't help over think. Luhan was usually the quieter between them, but he does not have this problem.

Does Kyungsoo not like him?

Or worse, does Kyungsoo hate him?

Ok, this is going too far. Why would he even think about this? Of course, he does not hate him. (Think good thoughts, Minseok. Penguins and Bunnies and Kyungsoo.)  

Maybe, his mind was just bored and wants to get this over with. He wants to go back home to Kyungsoo. Why did he even agree to come with Luna in the first place? Oh yeah, to woo Kyungsoo, he needs to woo the family. Junmyeon was already okay, Kyungsoo's hyung likes him more than the rest of Kyungsoo's friends already (he thinks). Kyungsoo's parents are kind of a problem since they're usually not home. He's left with Luna, Kyungsoo's closest cousin, so he also needs to win her favor (especially since she ships him to Luhan and not to Kyungsoo). Also, he has no choice. Luna would drag them anyways even if they don't want to come.

Does he think that he has a chance to Kyungsoo? Of course, there is. He had already confessed and Kyungsoo had not rejected him. At least, not flat out rejected him. But still, Kyungsoo left him in the air of uncertainties. He was not the only one though, Luhan is also in the same position as him. Both their feelings are out in the open yet Kyungsoo kept on turning a blind eye from it. It's as if they never confessed at all. In time, Kyungsoo’s friends might make their confessions. Kyungsoo might reciprocate one of them back.

Maybe, Kyungsoo is mean. Maybe, that was what he was apologizing for. Minseok chuckled grimly, he was straying away from good thoughts again. He must focus on the positives.

Luhan thinks that Kyungsoo has a nice . Even though Minseok kept quiet because he does not want to be labeled a ert, he couldn’t help agree.. Kyungsoo's has that certain curve to it that make it look like it's begging to be squeezed. Minseok also adores Kyungsoo's thick plump lips. He wants to... Ok, ok, ok, perhaps this thought was not the positives that he had in mind. Minseok blushes deeply. He should not think about this in public if he does not want an additional problem between his legs.

Minseok shook those thoughts out of his mind.

He then tries to remember what new things he had learned from Kyungsoo since he had come to their home. Well, aside from the much longer list of rivals than what he expected. Kyungsoo's favorite number is 12, he has deep fear for rabbits (so maybe rabbits are not that good of a thought after all). Kyungsoo was adopted by Junmyeon's parents from an orphanage when he was two. Back then, Minseok learned that Kyungsoo's body was very frail and sickly. Another thing he learned was that Baekhyun had once bullied Kyungsoo which was a surprise for him since it's always Baekhyun who is the angriest and threatening whenever there's a guy who he thinks is being creepy to Kyungsoo. He realized that there's still more to Kyungsoo that he doesn't know.

He then wonders what Kyungsoo would be doing at that moment. He imagines him sitting on the couch watching tv, or maybe he's back on the bed sleeping again. Perhaps, he went next door to visit Baekhyun or maybe it was Baekhyun visiting him. Perhaps, Sehun and Jongin decided to visit him. He could think of a lot of stuff Kyungsoo could be doing.

Just then though, both Luna and Luhan stands up, Minseok was momentarily snapped back to the present to follow the two. He hopes that they're already homebound, but of course they were not. They might come home in twilight. There's still a long day ahead, and perhaps he would still overthink on thoughts of Kyungsoo.

It's both a good thing and a bad thing actually.

 

 

A problem in speechlessness

 

Baekhyun had missed Kyungsoo since he was sick for two days and couldn’t go to school. Kyungsoo could not visit him on Thursday because he said Yifan wanted him for something, and yesterday since he said he had to meet someone. Now that he’s feeling better, he decided to be the one who’ll visit Kyungsoo instead. It was unusually quiet there. His welcoming party would always contain two idols groaning at his sight, but now it was only Junmyeon doing it.

"Good morning to you too," Baekhyun greeted Kyungsoo's brother after the elder's show of dislike for his presence. He scanned the living room. "Where's everyone?"

"The idols are with my cousin while Kyungsoo is off to buy some DVD for some romcom drama."

Baekhyun shrugged then sit at the other edge of the sofa where Junmyeon is sitting. Angry Junmyeon is much better company than his angry sister, he had long decided. Junmyeon's kind of anger is brooding while his sister was a full blown hurricane. Baekhyun then shamelessly got some few chips from Junmyeon's bowl, sitting as if it was his house.

"What are you watching?" Baekhyun inquired, looking at the television.

Junmyeon gave him a riled look. His neighbor was acting too comfortable. “What are you doing?"

Baekhyun grinned, he is already immune with Junmyeon’s angry attitude. "I'll wait here for Kyungsoo."

---

Kyungsoo arrived sooner than expected. After plugging the DVD he bought on the player, he settled and sat between Baekhyun and Junmyeon. He was smiling wide when the opening credits rolled, but what was shown was not the romcom drama that Baekhyun was expecting.

It was a concert special of a female idol soloist.

"I was about to buy the DVD for that drama, but I got distracted with this, " Kyungsoo explained "It has a bookshelf of its own and I really like this idol."

Baekhyun shrugged as the opening performance began with a song that he constantly hears being played around.

---

"SSSSSHHH.."

That's the nth time Kyungsoo had shushed them. He was too absorbed with the female idol he's watching that he wouldn't take any sort of distractions.

"Kyung, do you want to eat?"

Ssshhh

"Lil' bro, what would you want to be delivered? chickens or pizza?"

Ssshhh

“You look cute, Kyungsoo.”

Ssshhh.

“Ok, I was kidding. I only said that to get your attention.”

Ssshhhh

“Ok fine, you're kinda cute.”

Sssshhhh.

“Kyung, the chickens are here.”

Sssshhhhh.

“Kyungsoo, talk to us.”

Kyungsoo finally looked at Baekhyun. He held his breath, but then another ssshhhh ensued. There's no getting it with Kyungsoo. His every 'Kyungsoo' and Junmyeon's every 'Kyung' goes unheard. Baekhyun glared at the screen, looking at the idol. She wasn't even that pretty, and her 'singing' sounds more like screeching. He sings better than her. Baekhyun couldn’t find any other redeemable quality that could make Kyungsoo like her.

"Don't worry, Kyungsoo's interest wanes fast. I bet he wouldn't even rewatch this concert a second time." Junmyeon said with bored eyes as he bit a big chunk of chicken. They were the only ones on the sofa now as Kyungsoo moved to the floor to be closer to the screen. Baekhyun really hopes so; Luhan and Minseok were already more than enough idols in his life. He wouldn't want to add a talentless girl on the list.

"So..when did you realize you like Kyungsoo more than a brother?" Baekhyun whispered, feeling brave at the moment.

Junmyeon took another bite of the chicken before answering.

"Am I really that obvious?" He answered. "I don't know, since I've met Kyungsoo...I had already felt the need to protect him. I mean, I had always wanted a younger brother and I thought my parents could no longer give me one, and then they introduced me to Kyungsoo one day. He was easy to love, but I never knew when that love evolved into something else."

"You're in a much harder position than me though since you're his brother." Baekhyun said, chuckling. Junmyeon did not become annoyed as what he had expected.

"Well, I don't think you're in a better position. I think it'll be Jongin or Sehun who'll take him in the end." Junmyeon had never talked this lengthily to Baekhyun before. He is actually a decent guy whenever he's not on his overprotective persona.

Baekhyun shrugged

"I'm confident of myself though. To be honest, I'm more worried of a Tao or Yifan rivalry than those two. Those two are going to get stuck in the friendzone forever, I bet."

"I'm not so sure about that," Junmyeon commented, biting another chunk of chicken as he gazed to Kyungsoo humming a song with eyes still glued at the TV.

“Well, I’m sure of it.”

---

Kyungsoo still ignores them. The concert still l wasn't over. Even Kyungsoo's part of the chicken was left untouched.

"Kyungsoo, I'm in love with you." Baekhyun suddenly says. Junmyeon snickered in the side while Kyungsoo was left unmoving.

"I bet you did not hear that." Baekhyun follows and the reply that comes was the predictable "Ssshhh..."

Baekhyun's shoulder slumped down. He went to the floor beside Kyungsoo and started poking Kyungsoo's squishy cheeks. It was so soft, Baekhyun chuckled.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

Baekhyun is sure that if he'll poke Kyungsoo's instead, he wouldn't even notice. Baekhyun is tempted of the idea, but of course, he did not do it. He has more respect for Kyungsoo than that. (Or maybe it's because Junmyeon is in the same room as them. He might be more laidback than usual, but you couldn’t be too careful at waking the monster.)

"Kyungsoo, am I handsome? Do you think I'm y?" Baekhyun poke Kyungsoo's cheek deeper.

"I think you're annoying." Kyungsoo replies. Baekhyun was about to celebrate because he stole Kyungsoo's attention from the lousy idol, but the he saw the screen and realized that the concert was over. He's still happy with that of course.

"Well, you've been ignoring me." Baekhyun fake pouted.

Kyungsoo did not reply, he kept quiet. He looked to his older brother who was reading a book. He looked to Baekhyun and then leaned towards him. Baekhyun blinked. Soon, Kyungsoo's lips were to his ear.

"Are you really in love with me?" Kyungsoo whispered.

Baekhyun felt his heart beating faster. Kyungsoo's eyes was on him; wide, curious, and silent. Why did he heard that of all things?

"Umm...I- K-Kyungsoo, you see... well.." He could not utter a proper response.

Kyungsoo was still looking at him.

He could no longer say anything.

Baekhyun nodded instead.

 

 

 

 

---

 Monday arrived.

Jongin, Tao, and Yixing had dread nested in their guts and their eyebags having more eyebags. They could not sleep with the thought that Kyungsoo already has someone, a girl to boot. They could not stomach the thought.

"Woah... you three look like zombies." Sehun joked, and Baekhyun laughed along with him. Oh, if only they know about their woes. There would be five zombies instead of three, and no one would be laughing. Baekhyun might even cry, or maybe Sehun, or the both of them most probably.

"Hello guys," Kyungsoo arrived smiling.

"How did that playground thing go?" Tao commented even though he knows what happened. He was just begging for reality to slap him in the face.

Kyungsoo smiled. "The girl was pretty and she was also nice."

The dread inside the three boys' churned. That was a resounding slap.

("What girl?" Sehun and Baekhyun's ignorance fades in the background)

Kyungsoo continued...

"After the playground, she wanted to take me to their bakery, but of course I could never go there. Not after what I did. We parted as friends though. We even hugged and all that. I hope she someday finds a better guy, she and her cupcakes deserves it."

There was a pregnant silence, bit after the quiet, the dread instantly disappeared and the zombies were alive again except for the eyebags part of course.

With the unexpected joy after a weekend of sulking, they couldn't help but hug a surprised Kyungsoo.

-

Jongin, Yixing, and Tao tried to bake a better cupcake for Kyungsoo, but failing in the process. At least the cupcake they made was not a poisonous. It's always good to see the optimist side in things.

Sehun showed his friends the cross dressed picture of Kyungsoo that he took, their reaction was even better than what he thought it would be. They asked--begged-- for him to pass it to them, but Sehun wouldn’t, not even to Jongin. That’s what they get for not telling him that Kyungsoo got a girl admirer last week.

Minseok woke up again with Kyungsoo snuggling to him, and this time, he did not say sorry. Minseok hugged Kyungsoo, they’ll be back to China soon, but he’ll definitely return here as soon as his schedule would allow.

Baekhyun dropped a bomb. “Guys, I had confessed to Kyungsoo.” He said as if that was just a casual thing to say.

 

                                                        

 

 

 

 

 

hello again guys! I'll start writing Chanyeol's and Chen's chapter, but the next update might still be a bonus. :)

boredpanda98