Shipping

A Beginner's Guide to Kyungsoo

A Beginner's Guide To Shipping

 

Characters: Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun, Luna

Chapter Summary: Kyungsoo ships his two best friends, Sehun and Jongin.

There's a problem though, they're not in love with each other, they're in love with him,

their number one shipper.


 

 

Kyungsoo is close with his cousin Luna, yes he is. Luna did say to him that he was his favorite cousin. But of course, she might have said that so Kyungsoo would lend her some money (from his one year old piggy bank, I must say) to buy the new album of her favorite band. It's the limited edition, she said. Kyungsoo did not even think twice to break his poor old piggy bank to give money to his pleading cousin. Maybe Kyungsoo is just too gullible and credulous for his own good, but hey, we should not blame him, he knows his cousin better than we do. He may indeed be Luna’s favorite cousin.  After all, Luna loves to pamper and baby him even if he is now in high school. She also always gives Kyungsoo, and only Kyungsoo, gifts whenever she visits their house for summer break like what she just did yesterday. “Hey, that’s unfair!” Kyungsoo’s older brother would always say but he only gets an eye roll from Luna in response.

Right now however, Kyungsoo is starting to think that Luna’s affection for him is starting to fade because his cousin has not been paying attention to him in favor of her stupid laptop, idiotic internet, and untalented favorite boy band (well maybe they are talented, but since they are stealing Luna’s attention from him, Kyungsoo thinks they are not). They are in the guest room right now which is temporarily Luna’s room for the summer. Kyungsoo is in Luna’s bed while Luna is in a desk with her laptop.

“My fangirling mode is right now Baby Cuz, so don’t bother me, OK?” That was the last words her cousin gave to him before she turned herself off from the rest of the world including his Baby Cuz.  Not even Kyungsoo’s full blown aegyo could divert her attention from her laptop, and that’s saying something because Kyungsoo’s full blown aegyo supposedly always works. Kyungsoo’s full blown aegyo is supposed to make Luna shout “Gaaaahhhh!!!! My baby cousin is so cute!” then she proceeds on squishing his cheek until they turned from the shade of an ivory to the shade of a strawberry and *poof*, all of Luna’s bags of attention are given to him. That should’ve happened but well, it did not. At least on the bright side, Kyungsoo’s cheek wasn’t abused.

Kyungsoo curls his toes and puffs his not abused cheeks. He then sighs for the nth time that day because of boredom. He is contemplating whether to try his aegyo again or give both his best friends (Jongin and Sehun) a call, but he settles on none because Luna fangirling just can’t be stop, and Sehun and Jongin might still be asleep right now considering it is summer. Those two troublemakers that passed as Kyungsoo’s friends surely loves sleeping because if there’s school, they would always be late on their first class (sometimes second and on really bad days, the third). Kyungsoo sighs again and looks at the screen of Luna’s laptop. She seems to be reading something.

“What are you reading Cuz?” Kyungsoo asks even if he most likely won’t receive an answer from a totally engrossed Luna.

“A fanfiction” Luna replies, much to Kyungsoo’s surprise.

“Of Exo?” Kyungsoo asks again, but this time, he did not receive a reply which is not all that surprising.

It is no secret that Luna is maybe Korea’s biggest Exo fangirl. Exo is a Chinese boy group consisting of six members. They are very popular in China right now, and even though they are not that popular in Korea, they are relatively known since two of their members are Korean. Kyungsoo thinks that it is strange however that Luna chooses to stan a Chinese boy group considering that Korea has a plethora of boy groups on its own. Maybe she was just influenced by her Chinese friend that she sometimes talks about. It is no secret too that Luna is maybe Korea’s biggest shipper of Luhan and Minseok (Both of them are members of Exo by the way). Kyungsoo wouldn’t be surprised that what her cousin is reading right now is another fan fiction of them.  Kyungsoo is puzzled on what the appeal of reading made up love stories of your idol is,  but at that moment, Kyungsoo’s mind drifted to two people: his best friends, and he got his answers. Maybe reading fan fictions is not all that puzzling.

Suddenly, a light bulb above Kyungsoo’s head. If Luna can be Korea’s number one shipper of Luhan and Minseok, heck, he could be Korea’s number one shipper of Sehun and Jongin. Yes, Kyungsoo would like that.

“ Ummm… Cuz. Can you teach me how to ship?” Kyungsoo asks and hopes that Luna will reply and to his delight, Luna freezes then looks at him.

“So my Baby Cuz wants to be a shipper?” Luna smiles and there’s a glint on her eyes. When Kyungsoo meekly nods, she grabs a pen and a sheet of paper and started to scribble things. After she’s done, she gave the sheet of paper to Kyungsoo who instantly reads it as soon as he receives it:

A Beginner’s Guide to Shipping

Things to Do:

  1. Believe with all your heart that the two people you ship are truly in love, absolutely no room for doubts.
  2. Look at lots of Pictures (and videos) of the two of them together and drown at your own feels.
  3. Read lots of fanfictions about them and if you want to, write your own fanfictions as well. (You could also drown at your own feels.)

 

“Thanks Cuz!” Kyungsoo says. With this, he could ship Sehun and Jongin properly.

“No Problem, anything for my Baby Cuz” Luna replies cheerfully. She is glad that she made someone a shipper. “Who are you shipping by the way?”

Kyungsoo looks at Luna then smiles.

“My Best Friends.”

……

 

  1. Believe with all your heart that the two people you ship are truly in love, absolutely no room for doubts.

 

“So ummm, do you believe that that Luhan guy and that Minseok guy are truly in love?” Kyungsoo asks her cousin after he reads the first note again. Kyungsoo have seen Luhan and Minseok from the countless videos that Luna forcibly made him watch, and from Kyungsoo’s point of view, he thinks that they are just close friends, but apparently that is not what Luna sees.

“Of course, they are undoubtedly real. I’m sure of it.  However, those people from the forums keep telling me I’m delusional,” Luna rolls her eyes, “but obviously they are blind because they couldn’t see the love and all those hearts that I clearly see radiating from Luhan and Minseok whenever they are together.”

Kyungsoo knows all too well what Luna is feeling since he also thinks that Jongin and Sehun have a thing for each other. He could also see the love and the hearts radiating from their body (specially the twinkle in their eyes) whenever he is with both of them. Kyungsoo, without any doubts, believes that Jongin and Sehun are in love with each other.

Oblivious Kyungsoo doesn’t know however that all those love, hearts, and twinkles are all directed to him.  Sehun and Jongin are both in love with Kyungsoo. Their whole school even knows that except for Kyungsoo himself. It’s just another classic story of a boy unaware of his friend’s love.

Kyungsoo met Jongin and Sehun when he was eight back when they were still in grade school. Kyungsoo is a year older than both Jongin and Sehun, but they were all classmates because Kyungsoo had to repeat the same grade again due to his sickly frail body. Some of Sehun’s and Jongin’s classmates (especially that one kid who also happens to be Kyungsoo's neighbor) made fun of Kyungsoo because of how short he is, how large his eyes is, how he had to repeat the same grade, and all sorts of thing that they could think to degrade him. In short, he was bullied.  Fortunately, they were all verbal bullying and it did not reach to the point where they hurt Kyungsoo physically.  The bullies soon realized however that bullying Kyungsoo is no fun since the elder never realizes that he was bullied. In fact, he thinks that he was being complimented. That’s typically Kyungsoo for you.

He replies a: “Gravity really loves you Kyungsoo. You are so short and small,” with a: “Thank you! My big brother really loves my height too; he always says I’m cute because of it.”

He replies a: “Your eyes are so creepily big, you could be a human owl,” with a: “Really!? I love owls; they are my third favorite animal after penguins and dogs. I got my eyes from my mother. Wait. Did I just say they were my third favorite animal? I meant to say fourth because dinosaurs are my third. Or maybe cats are my third, I don’t know.”

He replies a “Your body is so sickly; you had to repeat a grade because of it,” with a: “My doctor says I’ll be fine as long as I take my medicines. I’m actually happy I repeated a grade because I’ve gained lots of friends like you guys.”

“We are not friends!” The bully would lividly shout back.

“Best friends?” Kyungsoo would always try.

“No!”

“Boyfriends?”

“WHAT? NO!” This would always come out as a shout.

“Ummm… I think we are too young to be married.” An eight year old Kyungsoo would always say, blushing. He never fails to blush whenever he says this.

“Married? Gross, I won’t marry you. You are my enemy, idiot!”

“Oh, an enemy. Cool! I never had an enemy before.” Yes, this conversation was always repeated and repeated until that bully grew tired of Kyungsoo.

Let’s just say that instead of Kyungsoo being emotionally messed by the bullies, it was the bullies that received it plus an extra headache. Jongin and Sehun were both amused at the doe eyed boy because of how he was messing up the stuck up bully without even meaning too, but it was not until they heard him sing that they decided to make friends with him.

It was on their school’s ‘math garden’ , where the hedges were made to shape like numbers and where there were lots of painted miniature statues of all sorts of shapes like spheres, cylinder and so on, that they first heard the boy sing.  He was all alone (which is more often than not) on a bench surrounded by the butterflies that fluttered in that garden.  Jongin and Sehun never really went there before, but it was on that particular day that they both had an unusual urge to go there just because, and they were glad that they did. Kyungsoo sang an English ballad that both boys didn’t know about, and it was the most beautiful voice that they had ever heard. Even more beautiful than their music teacher’s voice. Even more beautiful than their mothers’ lullabies. Kyungsoo abruptly stop his singing though when he realized two pairs of enthralled eyes looking at him. Or rather, gawking at him.

“Ummm. D-did you hear me sing?” A shy Kyungsoo asked. Red tainted his cheeks. The two other boys slowly nod and it took a lot of their will power not to pinch the shy boy’s apparently squishy cheek and hug him to oblivion. Yes, that is the effect of Kyungsoo’s voice on them.

“It was beautiful!” Jongin said with a mesmerized look on his face.

“Please keep on singing.” Sehun added smiling while motioning for Kyungsoo to go on.

Kyungsoo stared at the two boys then hesitantly continued his singing while avoiding the two boy’s gaze. By the time the song was done, Jongin and Sehun were both sitting beside him. Jongin on his right. Sehun on his left. They were staring at Kyungsoo the way how a fat kid would stare at a bag full of chocolates being offered to him (No, I do not mean this in a ual way). Kyungsoo was all red and he looked at his lap to still avoid the gazes that was directed at him by his two handsome classmates. It’s his first time singing to an audience other than his family or the butterflies in that garden.

After that day, Jongin and Sehun were always tagging around him. They never let Kyungsoo leave their eyesight. After that day, Kyungsoo is now never alone. After that day, Kyungsoo found his two best friends.

Jongin and Sehun soon became both protective and possessive of Kyungsoo. They would both give a death glare to anyone who has the nerve to be a bit too touchy with their Kyungsoo (aside than them, naturally) and trust me, those death glares can literally kill. They also won’t let a single scratch fall on ‘Kyungsoo’s delicate skin’. He was (and still is) treated like ceramic china. Too delicate. Too fragile. Too beautiful.

“Come on guys, I can protect myself and you shouldn’t be jealous to every other friends I have.” Kyungsoo would say. Truthfully, he likes how his best friends are oh so protective of him, but sometimes Kyungsoo’s other friends were easily scared off by them.

“Oh, Okay then.” The two boys would nonchalantly reply, however, they still would keep being protective and possessive of Kyungsoo. They couldn’t change that. Soon, Kyungsoo’s other friends started to hang with him a lot lesser, but it doesn’t bother Kyungsoo. He likes Jongin and Sehun a lot more than all of them combined anyways.

As the years go by, it’s only natural that their bonds blossomed and their familiarity strengthens. They were all just close friends though, but it was not until they were fourteen that they both started to think that maybe, they like Kyungsoo a bit differently than how they should like a just-close-friend.

It was a languid Saturday morning, and they were all alone at Kyungsoo’s house since Kyungsoo’s parents were early for work that day, and his hyung went to somewhere else. They all lack some sleep because of a school project they made the night before along with the never ending talks they share. They finished their project at three in the morning and decided to sleep together at Kyungsoo’s bed (good thing it was big enough to fit the three of them) along with the messes they made from the project which they were too lazy to clean. It was not until four-thirty that they truly slept (legs tangled under the covers and quiet snores filling the room) because they just couldn’t stop talking and talking about everything and nothing.

So here we were in the morning, three tired boys. One boy was cooking fried eggs and bacons for their breakfast while the other two was just patiently observing him like the lazy husbands friends they are. Kyungsoo was wearing his favorite Pororo apron and an excitement for cooking, albeit he was still weary. Between the lines of crack eggs and the smell of bacon being cooked in boiling oil, the two boys realized something right there and then. It came to them as an epiphany. They like Kyungsoo for a long time already. Not just as a friend but as something else entirely. After all, you wouldn’t be way protective, possessive, and touchy with just a best friend.

Unbeknownst to what just happened on the other two boys’ minds, Kyungsoo gleefully placed the food at the table with an excitedl “Tada!”  It took them only a second later to be back from the sudden realization.

“This looks yummy!” Sehun said after clearing his throat. The two boys then started to gobble the food that was offered to them. At first, they just munch on the food noisily and greedily because of how hungry they were and how delicious is Kyungsoo’s cooking, but later on, they both slowed down when they realized that Kyungsoo is just looking at the two of them. His own food is neglected, that's rare for an ever so hungry Kyungsoo. He looks at them with his palm supporting his head which looks like he is thinking of something. Kyungsoo too has his own epiphany that day. Jongin raised his eyebrows to ask him what the matter is.

Kyungsoo smiled then said “I realize that you two look good together. You should date. I mean, I think that you like each other.”

Both Jongin and Sehun then choked on their own food because of the unexpected and utterly impossible comment. Kyungsoo hurriedly gave the both of them a glass of water. He then patted both of their back with his small delicate hands.

“I’m sorry! I should’ve realized you two haven’t confessed to each other yet.” Kyungsoo says with a genuine concern laced to his voice. His worried tone did not stop Jongin and Sehun from choking again because of the statement, this time with the water they’re drinking.

The rest of that day was filled with Jongin and Sehun denying that they like each other which only made Kyungsoo surer about his theory because of how defensive they were. The day both Jongin and Sehun realized that they like Kyungsoo is also the same day that Kyungsoo started to think that they like each other. Maybe fate is playing a nasty game with Jongin and Sehun.

 

 

……

“So that was why you think your best friend is in love with each other?” Luna asks Kyungsoo who just recounted the story. By now, Luna already turned off her laptop in favor of talking with his cousin about Jongin and Sehun (Take that Luna’s laptop, Kyungsoo won Luna’s attention).

“Yeah. Call me cheesy cuz, but I definitely saw the love in their eyes while they were eating.” Kyungsoo says then puts a big check mark beside the first ‘things to do’ on the list that Luna gave her.

“You know, sometimes it is awkward to be always together with two persons in love, so I just imagine that I am their son or something.” Kyungsoo admits then the two of them laughs at that.

“You’ll make a great son to them, Baby Cuz.” Luna replies still laughing.

……

 

  1. Look at lots of pictures (and videos) of the two of them together and drown at your own feels.

 

When noon arrives, the sky suddenly grow dim and not long after that, it started to rain, but Kyungsoo and Luna did not even notice it because they are too absorbed in their talking. They did not even notice Kyungsoo’s older brother earlier calling them to eat their brunch. Food could wait later. Talking about Kyungsoo’s best friends is their main priority right now.

“So this one time, I overheard the two of them talking behind my back about them going out together.” Kyungsoo giggles excitedly which made Luna perk up with curiosity. “Instead of feeling left out, I actually took it as a golden opportunity.”

“So, I conclude that you stalk them at their little ‘date’?” Luna smirks jokingly. “Oh, my Baby Cuz is such a bad boy”

 “Yeah, I’m such a badass revel,” Kyungsoo nods without a single scratch of sarcasm on his voice.

……

 

That day when he stalked his best friends on their ‘date’ is one of the happiest days in Kyungsoo’s life. Armed with a big glass and a jacket with hood for disguise, his lucky underwear (for what else, but good luck), and a digital camera strapped around his neck that he borrowed from his brother in exchange for a favor, Kyungsoo is all set and ready to stalk Jongin and Sehun that day. Kyungsoo made sure that he won’t be easily noticed by the two boys. He was at least five meters away from them, and he made sure to turn off the flash of his camera. Well okay, maybe his first shot had a flash, but luckily, Sehun and Jongin neither noticed him nor the flash. There was also this one time that Jongin almost caught him when he looked back, but in the nick of time, Kyungsoo was able to dodge his gaze by hiding behind a fat guy’s back. Kyungsoo made a mental ‘thank you’ to that guy and to whoever feeds him.

Jongin and Sehun’s date was a normal date in the mall except that they did not even see a movie or ate at a restaurant or at least a fast food chain. Well, this is boring, Kyungsoo thinks, but he still keeps on snapping pictures of his best friend whenever a good opportunity comes. Kyungsoo was enjoying what he was doing because he likes the thrill of following his friends as their personal paparazzi and of course, he had the opportunity to see Jongin and Sehun dating live in the process which is a priceless thing in Kyungsoo’s dictionary.  Not to mention the amount of pictures of his friends that he was taking which he will undoubtedly fanboy on later in the future.

Jongin and Sehun went to the bookstore, toy store, department store, and many other stores but they did not even buy a single thing. They also rarely talk to each other and if they did, Kyungsoo couldn’t even hear what they were talking about, but he is sure that whatever it is, they were not sweet or corny stuffs like “Honey, Let’s eat in a restaurant cause I don’t want you to be hungry!” or a “You really look so dashing today, I couldn’t take my eyes off you.” and such, judging from their expressions. Once in a while though Kyungsoo and Jongin look at each other and it was in those rare moments that prompted Kyungsoo to instantly snap a picture or sometimes record a video.

Kyungsoo thinks that this might be a boring date for Jongin and Sehun, but at least someone is having fun because of this date, and that someone is no other than himself.  When Jongin and Sehun sat at a bench to rest, they had their longest conversation in that date so far. Kyungsoo, being a sasaeng that he was, couldn’t restrain himself any longer and went closer to the two boys just to hear what they were talking. It was not until Kyungsoo was directly behind Jongin and Sehun that he was able to hear them clearly. It was too near to be easily noticed yet too far for them to feel that there’s a creepy stalker behind their back who is listening to their conversation.

“This is harder than I thought!” Jongin groaned in frustration.

“Yeah, I don’t even know how we did it lots of times before.”  Sehun agreed.

Wait. What are they talking about? Did they have some good dates before? Kyungsoo doesn’t have a clue what the two boys were talking about but that doesn’t matter because Kyungsoo (due to his bad luck, I guess) suddenly sneezed…loudly. Ok not loudly but…very loudly. His lucky underwear gave him the wrong kind of luck. The two younger boys then looked back and their expression changed from a surprised one to a more surprised one because right behind them is a Kyungsoo in a hood and a big glass looking all adorable yet devious with a camera on his hand that was strapped around his neck.

“K-Kyungsoo?!” Jongin and Sehun exclaimed in unison.

“I-I can explain!” Kyungsoo quickly responded (perhaps a bit too quick) then gave his friends a weak smile which have an ‘I actually can’t explain,’ written all over it. Kyungsoo knowing that he is already caught red handed, snap another photo or two of Jongin and Sehun looking at him.  Might as well take more photos since he is totally busted spying on them.

Sehun stands up then walked towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked up to meet Sehun’s gaze, he had his usual poker face on. He gulped and readied himself for Sehun’s anger, because sometimes, Sehun’s poker face means anger. The latter then pulled down Kyungsoo’s hood, encircled his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck then got the camera. Without a word, he then sits back on the bench with Jongin, and both of them looked and scrolled at the photos of them that Kyungsoo took.

“I-I’m sorry for being creepy, and stalking the both of you on your date” Kyungsoo stutters looking down and playing with his hands because he can’t bear to look at his friends. This was completely all his fault. Sehun and Jongin then looked at Kyungsoo. He was now on the verge of tears which instantly softened  their heart.

Kyungsoo expected his friends to be disappointed and a bit angry with him, but he did not get any of that. Instead, Kyungsoo was taken by his friends to his favorite ice cream parlor which was full of hearts and dolls and is pink all over, but that did not bother the three boys because nevertheless, that was still Kyungsoo’s favorite place plus they sell really delicious ice creams there which is a big bonus. They were the only boys there and some girls were giggling looking at them. Hey, boys are allowed to eat at a place full of pink, hearts, and dolls too, right?

“You should’ve told us you were following us.” Jongin said looking at Kyungsoo.

“I wouldn’t want to bother the both of you on your date,” that’s why I stalked you instead, Kyungsoo says shunning Jongin’s gaze. He then took a hy bite of his ice cream.

Jongin and Sehun are so used with Kyungsoo’s antics of deeming that they are together that they did not bother (because that would be useless) on correcting Kyungsoo that they were definitely not dating. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, is just thankful for his friends for not being angry, treating him with ice cream, and not deleting even a single picture that he took. At that moment,  Kyungsoo felt really lucky that he has the best best friends in the world.

Before long, Kyungsoo already finished his bowl of ice cream and he still wants more. He always wants more. He was never satisfied with just a bowl of ice cream there, and he unfortunately did not bring enough money to buy himself another one. He then looked at his friend’s bowls then notice that they barely ate half of theirs. You couldn’t blame Sehun and Jongin since they were too busy staring (more like gaping) at Kyungsoo than eating the delicious treat in front of them. After all, Kyungsoo is a way better treat for them, being an eye candy and all. They of course notice that Kyungsoo already finished his ice cream and is now looking at their barely eaten ice cream with want. Jongin took this as an opportunity to score some points to Kyungsoo’s love meter for him.

“Hyung, say ahhh!” Jongin cooed while offering his spoon full of vanilla ice cream to his favorite hyung.

“Is this really for me, Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked with twinkles on his eyes. Jongin internally squealed because Kyungsoo looked like an adorable kitten being offered milk, but physically nodded as a response to Kyungsoo’s question.

Kyungsoo then ate the ice cream from Jongin’s spoon. The sparkle from his eyes hastily dissipated though when his gaze landed on Sehun. He then swallowed prematurely. What if Sehun got jealous since Jongin is feeding him ice cream? This was even supposed to be their date. Their date which he rudely interrupted because he was being such an idiotic paparazzi.

Kyungsoo quickly snapped from his reverie when Jongin offered him a second spoon of ice cream. The ice cream looked so tempting, but Sehun (in Kyungsoo’s eyes) is unambiguously jealous. But then again, the alluring ice cream. But then again, the jealous Sehun. But then again, but then again….urggghh. Kyungsoo finally decided that Sehun is way more important than ice cream.

“Ummm. I would love to eat more, Jongin, but I think that you should offer some to your date too.” Kyungsoo said then looked at Sehun apologetically. “I don’t want Sehun to be jealous.”

Truth be told, Sehun was actually jealous but as you guess it, it was not because of what Kyungsoo thought, it was the other way around. It was because Jongin is feeding him, his Kyungsoo.

“I’m sure Sehun wouldn’t mind” Jongin said but Kyungsoo still wouldn’t budge. He is still reluctant to eat the now-starting-to-melt ice cream in Jongin’s spoon.

“I really wouldn’t mind Kyungsoo” Sehun asserted (because Kyungsoo clearly looked tortured not being able to eat Jongin’s ice cream) even though he did mind a little.

“Really?” Kyungsoo asked diffidently.

“Yes, but on one condition,” Sehun then scooped some of his ice cream to his spoon then offered it to Kyungsoo. “Eat my ice cream too.”

The twinkle re Kyungsoo’s eye and a smile appeared on his face, “Don’t mind if I do!” and with that, Sehun and Jongin started to indulge Kyungsoo with their ice cream one after the other. Kyungsoo did not mind that he was practically being spoon-fed because at least, he got ice creams.

When all the ice cream was eaten, Kyungsoo looked satisfied but unaware that the area around his mouth is still a bit messy from the white vanilla ice cream that his friends did not properly feed him. Jongin and Sehun tried to not think anything rated because the small mess around Kyungsoo’s lips could easily be mistaken as something else. Jongin then grabbed his handkerchief then cleaned the left part of Kyungsoo’s lips.

“I’m just cleaning the mess from the ice cream” Jongin explained then gave his handkerchief to Sehun. Sehun then finished the job by cleaning the right part of Kyungsoo’s lips. Kyungsoo became flushed and felt fuzzy things on his stomach due to what his friends was doing to him. Even if they are always this caring to him, he is still sometimes caught off guard.

Jongin and Sehun both know the fact that the other also likes Kyungsoo. When they first both started to notice it, they started to see the other as a competition. They started to not want the other to spend more time and be friends with Kyungsoo. “Oooohh… another lover’s quarrel” Kyungsoo would always say whenever he caught them glaring or sometimes squabbling with each other. They even almost fought using fists, but luckily Kyungsoo suddenly appeared that time which ultimately prevented them from what they were about to do. That phase in Sehun and Jongin’s friendship was not long though because they realized that they were just being stupid, and they should not put their friendship to jeopardy just because of a boy even if it’s Kyungsoo. So Sehun and Jongin agreed to make a deal that instead of fighting over Kyungsoo, they should just ‘share’ him together. Hanging with Kyungsoo without the other is also strictly forbidden unless the other permitted it. Also, all sorts of skinship done by one should be done by the other too, like cleaning Kyungsoo’s lips for example. Kyungsoo, of course, did not know that such a deal exists between his friends.

“So is this your camera, Hyung?” Jongin asked to make a conversation.

“Ummm… No, it’s my hyung’s. I wish I had my own camera too.” Kyungsoo said, unconsciously pouting. Jongin and Sehun then exchanged a glance due to what Kyungsoo just said as if it was a solution to a big problem they have. Kyungsoo did not notice that however.

……

“… and I went home after that. Jongin and Sehun still continued their date in the mall though” Kyungsoo says to his still attentively listening cousin.

“You did? That’s a bummer. You should’ve followed them more. What if the both of them kissed and you miss it?” Luna replies, shaking her eyebrows suggestively.

“Oh. I never thought of that before. They could’ve kissed.” Kyungsoo sighs. He now regrets what he did.

Luna, upon noticing the sudden change in her cousin’s mood (he really takes the kiss the he might have missed seriously), asked Kyungsoo to let him see some of the photos he took to change the subject.  Kyungsoo did not even waste a second to then get his laptop from his room and then quickly gives it to Luna when he returns, letting her see the photos that he took of both Jongin and Sehun from that date and in many other occasions. Kyungsoo’s childlike excitement earns him a smile from Luna, she is reminded yet again that her cousin is still so pure and naive unlike most teens his age. When Luna finally looks at the photo that Kyungsoo is so proud of, her jaw literally drops because holy , Kyungsoo’s friends are drop dead gorgeous.

“Wow, Baby Cuz!” Luna exclaims still unable to stop browsing at the photos his cousin took. “Your friends are freaking Greek Gods.”

“I know right?” Kyungsoo smiles, proud of his best friends, “They make all the girls cry because of rejection. Those girls shouldn’t have confessed to them in the first place since they are already dating together. “

Just then, Kyungsoo gave Luna his camera which contains more pictures of Jongin and Sehun (and sometimes him too) that he took from a recent visit in an ocean park. “Here are some photos that I haven’t transferred yet.”

“Is this your camera, Baby Cuz?” Luna asks.

“Yeah, it is a gift from Jongin and Sehun for my birth day this year”

“What?” Luna asks. Her eyes enlarges until it becomes the same size as Kyungsoo’s. “Do you know how expensive this camera is?”

Kyungsoo nods. “I know. I was so grateful to them when they give it to me to the point that I even felt guilty because they spend so much for me on a gift. You see, this date that I was talking to you about, was actually them looking for a birthday gift to give to me.” Kyungsoo knows that both Jongin and Sehun are wealthy, but he was still surprise that they gave him that expensive camera.

“I want to trade friends with you Kyungsoo” Luna replies. “I mean, Victoria is a good friend and all, but your friends beat them in terms of gift big-time! Vic’s gift to me on my last birthday was a roll of tissue paper and a pack of cotton buds. Can you believe that? I know that it was just a prank gift but then again, I never did receive a proper gift from her.”

While laughing to what Luna just said, Kyungsoo checked the second tip on Luna’s list, not noticing that he’s phone is ringing with a call from Jongin and messages from Sehun. Blame him for putting his phone on silent mode and not bothering to check it.

……

  1. Read lots of fanfictions about them and if you want to, write your own fanfiction as well.

 

Kyungsoo’s older brother is starting to feel annoyed with Luna. Come to think of it, he is always annoyed with his cousin for as long as he can remember.  Aside from her being loud, annoying and an all around pain in the , she also always steals his little brother from him whenever its summer. This summer is no exception. That’s a big no-no for him. He already has a hard time with that Sehun and Jongin guy, robbing him always of his brother’s attention, and Luna is added to that list yet again. Nevertheless, as an outstandingly nice and considerate hyung and cousin that he is (or so that’s what he likes to believe that he is), he brings two cups of cocoa and a plate of red velvet cookies to his Kyungsoo and annoying Luna. The two of them had been in Luna’s room for more than half a day now, and they still haven’t eaten any meal or got some snacks.

He could already hear the faint conversation of his brother and cousin, and he was about to knock but then decided against it because even if Kyungsoo’s brother is thoughtful, sometimes he could also be nosy.

He presses his ear against the door to hear more of what they are talking. To know what the big deal that made them too lazy to eat is all about.

“Why haven’t I seen your friends before?” A female’s voice complains.

“I don’t know. They sometimes come here to my house even during summer. Maybe it’s just a nasty case of bad timings.” An unsure voice replies.

“Well, I hope that I will get to meet them someday but, Baby Cuz, I think that you can’t fulfill the third tip of shipping that I wrote considering your friends are just regular people and all. I bet that they don’t have any fanfictions written.”

“Oh, but there is.” A knowing voice of Kyungsoo replies. “As a matter of fact, I already wrote fifty eight fan fictions of them. Nineteen are fluffs, ten are angst, two are horrors, five are cracks, and the remaining twenty two are…” Kyungsoo clear his throats.  “s.”

Dead silence ensues.

Neither Luna, nor Kyungsoo’s eavesdropping big brother uttered a word.

……

Kyungsoo is indeed writing love stories starring Jongin and Sehun as the main cast.  It was on their biology class when he first started his first story about them. Jongin and Sehun were both subtly giggling at something their teachers said. It was an inside joke that all three of them share after they noticed how their teacher would most times say “Anyways” whenever she starts a sentence. They started to tally it one time just for fun, but they ended up doing it again and again just to spend their time with, and it also makes them listen attentively to what their teacher is teaching which is otherwise pretty boring.

“Anyways, Cytokinesis often begins in late anaphase, reaching completion during telophase,” their teacher lectured which ultimately made Jongin and Sehun giggle for the nth time. Jongin then added another line to his tally, because he is the tally-keeper that day. On average, their teacher would say about twenty to thirty ‘anyways’, but this is already her fifteenth ‘anyways’ on just the first ten minutes of class.  She’s on a rampage today.

Kyungsoo would love to joke around with Jongin and Sehun too, but he couldn’t bring himself to because they have been doing this a lot of times already, and the joke is getting old for him (which is clearly not the case for his friends). Having been bored and with no interest to ‘The Stages of Meiosis’ that their teacher is lecturing about, Kyungsoo doodled at the back page of his biology notebook. He drew stick figures of two boys holding hands, and around them, he drew lots of small hearts which ultimately made the outline of a much bigger heart. On one boy he wrote ‘Sehun’ on top of it, and in the other, he wrote ‘Jongin’. His masterpiece strangely made him blush which was maybe because his Sekai feels, like their teacher, is on a rampage too. Just then, Sehun and Jongin laughed again, but this time, not that subtly. Fortunately, the teacher did not mind them.

If they keep on laughing, the teacher will definitely mind them and give them detention. Kyungsoo thinks. He stops. That idea started to spark a simple love story in his mind.  Ideas after ideas poured into his mind, and since they still have lots of time before the class ended, he put his thoughts to words and wrote a short story below the doodle of Jongin and Sehun he made. It was a story about two boys meeting each other for the first time on detention, and then they would meet again and again but only on detention. For some odd reasons, they couldn’t meet each other outside of detention, so they would purposely get a detention just to see the other guy. By the time the bell rung and Kyungsoo’s hand started to feel numb, Kyungsoo already finished the draft for the story.

When Kyungsoo arrived home, he bolted straight to his bedroom after a hasty “I’m home,” and the mandatory hug that his brother required him to do. He then his laptop, and without changing his clothes, he typed the story he wrote in his class along with some minor improvements. When he finished the story, he excitedly attached it in a mail and sent it to both Jongin and Sehun. He sent the story along with a note that says: “Look! You two. I made this story in just a day. It’s my gift for you two for being such wonderful friends and a lovable couple! ^^” Kyungsoo is sure that his friends would love the story that he made. A lingering smile is visible on his face.

……

Sehun and Jongin were both in a café when they received Kyungsoo’s mail. It was a routine they have every Thursday night, they would exchange pictures of Kyungsoo while eating a slice or two of the café’s special cheesecake and some fruit smoothie to go along with it. Don’t ask them why they are exchanging pictures of Kyungsoo. They let Kyungsoo fanboy over them even if they really have no feelings for each other whatsoever, so it only goes to show that they have the right to fanboy over him too, right? Right! And so that’s what they’re doing right now. 

“Here, Sehun, are the new addition to my collection.” Jongin proudly opened a folder in his laptop.

“Wow, Jongin! You have lots of new ones, I only took a few.” Sehun said while scanning the pictures of their hyung. The candid picture of their hyung, for Sehun, is just as cute as the picture where he posed. Ooohh…This picture of Kyungsoo puffing his cheek is priceless, and wait, what is that? One picture caught Sehun’s attention.

“Hey, where did you take this one?” Sehun not-so-happily pointed at a picture of Kyungsoo, still in his pajamas, sleeping peacefully while hugging the two teddy bears they got him for Christmas. It’s unfair how Jongin had it even if they never had a sleep over at Kyungsoo’s house for over a month already.

“Well, I woke up and prepared for school abnormally early that day so I went straight to his house since I’ve got plenty of time in my hands, and that was the wonderful sight that welcomed me,” Jongin smiled smugly. “Don’t be mad, Sehun. At least I took lots of photo of him to give to you for compensation.”

Sehun was still a little annoyed but “You’re lucky, Hyung is adorable in this picture.” Sehun pouted then copied the photo to his phone. Sehun and Jongin might look a bit creepy to some, but if you ask them who is creepier, they would definitely answer ‘Kyungsoo’ instead of one of them. Kyungsoo has more photos of them together and to think that they already have lots (and when is say lots, I mean lots and lots) of photos of their hyung. Kyungsoo once pompously showed them some edited pictures of them together that he made, and they have to say that Kyungsoo is very very skilled in Photoshop since it took them days, weeks even, to erase the edited image of them kissing together in their mind.

“Oh, you two are here gushing over Kyungsoo again. What a surprise,” a worker of the café sarcastically greeted them.  This worker is also their kind-of-friend and a classmate in school. “Hey, you might as well give me some photos of him too.”

Jongin and Sehun then glared daggers at him. Their hyung only belongs to them. No more additional rivals anymore. Plus  this kind-of-friend is known for being a ert.

“Woah, I’m just joking you two. You don’t have to mentally kill me, and besides, I could just save some photos of Kyungsoo from facebook or I could take photos myself.” The last part only came out as a whisper but it was still loud enough for the two boys to hear. If Jongin and Sehun were throwing daggers at him through their glares before, now they are throwing bombs at him… atomic bombs to be exact.

“Relax, relax. That was a joke too.” The worker said laughing as if it’s the last thing he’ll do. Other people would be easily intimidated by Jongin and Sehun, but for him, he is already used to teasing them with Kyungsoo that he is already practically immune at their glares.

When the worker finally stopped annoying them, they returned their attention at Kyungsoo’s photos in Jongin’s laptop, and just as they did it, a notification popped up in Jongin’s screen saying that someone, Kyungsoo, sent him a message.  Jongin and Sehun then excitedly opened the message and got all so excited when they read that it was a gift, so they opened the document and read the story that Kyungsoo made them.

They could’ve stopped reading it once that they realize that it was a love story of them written, but by some unknown malignant force, they did not. Maybe because Kyungsoo’s character as the clumsy teacher who always gave them detention in the story is so endearing that they just have to know what happened to him. Or maybe because they know that Kyungsoo worked hard on making this story, expecting them to read it, that they just have to finish it to not feel any guilt. One thing is for sure however, when they finished reading the story, an awkward air surrounded the two. Neither said anything. Thankfully though, their annoying kind-of-friend worker arrived again. They have never been so thankful to see him.

“What happened? You two look like you just discovered Kyungsoo had a boyfriend which is hopefully me.” Again, the last part came out as a loud whisper. The worker was not met by glares again though. Jongin just closed his laptop, and then the both of them paid for what they ate and went on their way after Sehun said: “Don’t even dream of making Kyungsoo your boyfriend.”

The worker just shrugged then went back to with his work.

……

The next day, Jongin and Sehun were greeted by an overtly enthusiastic Kyungsoo.

“So what did you think of my story?” Kyungsoo says in a sing-song voice. “I know my writing skill still need a bit of polishing, but it’s still good for a first time writer, right?”

Jongin and Sehun (still awkward to each other) weakly nodded, not wanting to upset their hyung.  A triumphant look formed in Kyungsoo’s face.

“Really? I’m glad you two like it. Do you want me to write more?” Kyungsoo gushed.

“I think one is alre---“ Jongin starts.

“Of course, you two want me to write more. As a matter of fact, I already have an idea on my mind.” Kyungsoo declares, not even letting Jongin finish his sentence. 

That was the start of Kyungsoo’s career on being their personal love story writer. Each week, Sehun and Jongin were bombarded by an overwhelming onslaught of stories Kyungsoo made them read.  Strangely, the two of them read each of the stories he wrote, but not before they replace the name of the other with Kyungsoo’s and the name of Kyungsoo (because he include himself in his story) with some random names. Sometimes, the ‘replace button’ in Microsoft Word could be a big help. Good thing, Kyungsoo is not that descriptive with their appearance since it would be strange to describe Kyungsoo as tan (because his skin is nowhere near the shade of that) or poker-faced (because Kyungsoo’s face is most of the time an open book). So now they are given a story to read where Kyungsoo is their muse consort and specially written by Kyungsoo himself, so what’s there to stop them from reading Kyungsoo’s story?

Soon, they accidentally discovered that Kyungsoo also wrote s. While they were hanging at Kyungsoo’s room, Kyungsoo force them to read another story he wrote.

“Oh, come on Kyungsoo hyung! We’ll read that later. Right now, we just want to cuddle with you.” Jongin whined childishly while lying at Kyungsoo’s bed as if it’s his.

 “You two are fully grown man. You don’t need any cuddles;” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes “Besides, this is just a very short story. It won’t take your time.”

“Nonsense, a man could never be too old for cuddles especially if it’s a cuddle from you.” Sehun announced which earns him a blush from Kyungsoo which in turn made them all the more want to cuddle with him.

“Yaahhh! Stop flattering me, it won’t work. If you two want to cuddle that much, then do it together.” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

The two made a disgusted face from what has been just said which Kyungsoo did not see.

“I’m off limits for cuddling until you two read this story” Kyungsoo deadpanned, with crossed arms and knitted eyebrows. Even though Kyungsoo is oblivious to the fact that his friends love him, he is not ignorant on the fact that he could make them do whatever he wants if he acts angry, sadly, or cutely. Kyungsoo always take the angry route if he could help it even though the other two routes are quite more effective and efficient. Luckily, the angry route worked again and Jongin was the first to read the story. Jongin couldn’t replace Sehun’s name with Kyungsoo’s though because Kyungsoo was in his back reading along with him. After Jongin, it was Sehun and this time, Kyungsoo did not read along with him because he had to go to the CR. Instead of reading the story, Sehun just snooped around Kyungsoo’s stuff on his laptop. He grimaced when he saw Kyungsoo’s desktop background of him and Jongin with a heart between them. There was a folder of his and Jongin’s pictures (the nightmarish edited ones included). There was also a separate folder for the stories Kyungsoo wrote them. There were also subfolders for each genre of stories he wrote. There was angst, crack, fluff, and… is- is that ? No way, Kyungsoo wouldn’t write anything like that.

“J-Jongin, I think you have to see this.” Sehun beckoned to Jongin who was comfortably snuggling with the bear he gave to Kyungsoo in his bed. What Jongin saw made his jaw drop. They did not even dare to open a story and read it to make sure if it really is because the title of the stories kept there were already suggestive enough. “Jongin’s lollipop”, “Daddy Please!”, and “Sehun’s Milk” were just a few of the less suggestive titles there (I repeat, the less suggestive titles there). 

When Kyungsoo returned to his room, Jongin and Sehun were both looking intently at his laptop. My friends look so hot and cute reading the story I made them together, Kyungsoo internally squealed at the picture-perfect sight. When he approached them and finally had a clear view of his laptop screen, what he saw, like Jongin, made his jaw drop.

“YAAAAHHHH!!!” Kyungsoo screamed then instantly closed his laptop. Kyungsoo is as red as a ripe tomato now. “Please tell me you saw nothing!”

“Where did you learn all this stuffs hyung?” Sehun asked in his usual blank expression. Imagining their pure and innocent (or so that’s what they thought) hyung watching is so hard for the both them.

“I kind of read some Xiuhan s for research,” a crimson Kyungsoo explained looking at his now interesting feet to avoid eye contact with his friends. After realizing that Jongin and Sehun had no idea what Xiuhan is, Kyungsoo then explained them. “Xiuhan is a ship of Luhan and Minseok. They’re from a Chinese group called Exo.”

Good, Kyungsoo is reading some fanfictions just for research instead of watching .

(“You read Xiuhan s?” Luna interjects fervently while Kyungsoo is still recounting her his story. “I swear, Baby Cuz, you are now seriously the best cousin in the world.”

“It’s not like I read them because I want to,” Kyungsoo defenses himself. “I only read them because of research. Understand? Research.”

“Oh sure, Keep on making yourself believe that.” Luna sarcastically replies.

“Sssshhh!!! I’m not done with my story yet.”)

“So you like s, Huh?”  Jongin smirked which made Kyungsoo more red.

“N-No daddy! I –I mean, Jongin.” Kyungsoo stutters.  Jongin and Sehun both smirks because they realized that they could use these stories to blackmail Kyungsoo to finally accompany them in bed (and by accompany, I don’t mean just cuddle), but of course this was all just a thought because they couldn’t really take Kyungsoo’s ity through blackmail. Their hyung is way more precious than just being a mere bed mate.

“I hope you didn’t read any of it, my writing skill is a little embarrassing because I haven’t seen the real thing, I just read them.” Kyungsoo mumbled lengthily.

“What if we did?” Sehun teased.

“Please tell me you’re joking.” Kyungsoo’s eyes became wider.

“We only read just a few of them,” Jongin lies, smirking again.

“Ummm… please don’t tell me you read the story where I am in.” Kyungsoo said without realizing what’s coming out of his mouth but once he did, he quickly turned into a puddle of goo.

“You are in some of this stories?” Sehun asked, surprised.

“Tell us the title of those stories, Please!” Jongin practically almost begged.

“I’m not part of the per se. You only made me watch it because I’m such a good friend who made your love possible.” Kyungsoo blushed. He just indirectly confessed that he has voyueristic intensions. Talking about with his friends is not a norm for him. “I think that it would be awkward if I join you two. I think I’ll be very awkward in bed.”

“I think you’re not going to be awkward in bed, Hyung. If you are, it still wouldn’t matter. Not that I want to do you or anything because I wouldn’t. No, ok. I did not mean that. I would want to do you if we’re not friends. Okay, that came out wrong again. I mean. I mean. Okay, I should probably shut up right now before I embarrass myself further.” Sehun babbled then mentally slapped himself after he laughed weakly.

“Why don’t we test it if Hyung is really awkward in bed or not, Sehun?” Jongin raised an eyebrow while eyeing Sehun a secret message. Sehun got the message: they would tease Kyungsoo.

“Right, why don’t we?” Jongin and Sehun then both simultaneously stand up, looking at Kyungsoo as if he is a prey or something. Kyungsoo gulped then took a step back.

“Ha. Ha. Guys! Very funny, now why don’t you please sit down and be good boys?” Kyungsoo pleaded.

 “I think we want to be naughty today. Being good is boring.” Jongin eyed him with want.

“Don’t you want to be naughty too, Kyungsoo hyung?” Sehun sultrily teased.

Jongin and Sehun then took another step forward. Kyungsoo took another step backward and then….

Kyungsoo screamed at the top of his lungs. Since Jongin and Sehun were blocking the way to the door that leads outside, Kyungsoo dashed then locks himself inside the second safest place he thought, in his closet. Luckily, he fits.

“Kyungsoo hyung, We will make you feel good,” Jongin teased further while stopping himself from laughing at Kyungsoo’s childishness which is already useless because Sehun is already laughing earnestly. Jongin then joined Sehun not long after.

“Why are you two laughing? is not something that you should laugh about,” Kyungsoo says angrily inside the confines of his closet.

 

…….

“And then what happened after that? Did they do naughty things to you?” Luna asks.

“No. No. Of course not. Why would I tell you a story of my friends taking advantage of me?” Kyungsoo says while shaking his head. “Thankfully, my brother went to my room with a knife, thinking a thief broke into our house because of my scream. Jongin and Sehun explained to him that they were just teasing me, but my brother was still doubtful to them. “

“Well, that was anticlimactic. I wonder if your friends were indeed teasing you.”

“Of course, they are. “

“What if they’re not?”

“Could we not talk about that, Cuz?” Kyungsoo pouts then rummages for his pen and finally puts a check mark on the third number on Luna’s list. “I guess that I’m already a full blown shipper of Sehun and Jongin.”

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo’s brother is still eavesdropping at Kyungsoo and Luna’s conversation and he further reaffirms his theory that Luna is not, in any way, a good influence to his dongsaeng. If any, she was the one who indirectly pollutes Kyungsoo’s pure mind. He was about to finally open Luna’s room to give them the snacks in the tray he is carrying when two familiarly annoying voice greets him.

“Hello, Kyungsoo’s Hyung!” the two oh-so-irritating voices greet. Jongin and Sehun.

“Aish. What are you two doing here again?”

“We texted and called Kyungsoo Hyung earlier, but he was not replying or answering our calls so we got worried and went straight here.”  Sehun explains coolly. He needs to look cool and caring in front of Kyungsoo’s hyung to win his approval, but Kyungsoo’s hyung has a stubborn unwavering opinion about them: He doesn’t like them. Period. Jongin and Sehun’s efforts on building up their image for Kyungsoo’s hyung will always be futile.

“He has his brother here,” Kyungsoo’s hyung smugly points at himself, “and he is a fully grown man. He could take care of himself. Thank you very much.” It’s hard to believe that all those words came from a person who nearly faints when he saw Kyungsoo riding his bicycle fast without training wheels. Ok, I’m exaggerating, but still.

Jongin and Sehun both gulp because of the fire in Kyungsoo’s brother’s eyes directed to them. Good thing, their guardian angel, Kyungsoo, saved them from his devil of a brother when he opens the door.

“Sehun! Jongin! You’re here!” Kyungsoo exclaims which is a big dagger for Kyungsoo’s hyung because his dongsaeng did not even acknowledge him and he was the one with the foods on his hand.

“Kyungsoo Hyung∼∼!” Kyungsoo’s clingy friends replies running towards him to give him a big tight hug. Kyungsoo inhaling the cologne of his friends, while Sehun and Jongin inhaling the scent of Kyungsoo’s shampoo. The hug is short lived  because they started to  feel a dark aura emanating behind them coming from Kyungsoo’s brother.

“It’s raining hard; I hope you two did not meet any trouble while coming here. By the way, I’ll introduce you both to someone,” Kyungsoo says after acknowledging his brother.

......

“It’s nice to meet you Sehun and Jongin. I’ve heard so much about you two.” Luna smiles while secretly giving Kyungsoo a wink. It’s only the four of them left in Luna’s room. Kyungsoo’s brother already went down after giving the food tray to an I-just-realize-that-I-am-starving Luna, and after giving Sehun and Jongin a glare which telepathically says: ‘Don’t do anything funny to my brother or you’ll both see your tombstones earlier.’

“Kyungsoo talked about us?” Jongin asked, shyly rubbing the back of his neck. The thought of Kyungsoo talking about him (and Sehun) sends butterflies to his stomach. Luna did not miss the flash of joy that appeared in Jongin’s face.

“Yes, he did. He even told me that you two are boyfriends.”  Luna answers between immense bites. Seriously, these cookies are not enough to subdue her hunger.

Jongin’s and Sehun’s face turns scarlet. Typically, Kyungsoo would tell everybody that they are boyfriends. Even to people that they’ve never met.

“We’re not…” Sehun starts.

“Boyfriends.” Jongin finishes. Hopefully, the false information that Kyungsoo told will be cleared.

“They are even finishing each other’s sentences. Isn’t that romantic?” Kyungsoo gushes while munching on a cookie he just dipped in cocoa. Jongin and Sehun looks at Kyungsoo. At first, Luna thought that it was because they were annoyed at Kyungsoo always pairing them up together, but then she realizes that there’s no hint of annoyance in their eyes. The look that they are giving Kyungsoo is something akin to adoration. Something akin to admiration. And maybe, something akin to love.

“Ouch!” Kyungsoo abruptly shouts while snapping his hands to clasp his mouth. Kyungsoo’s friend then panicked and dashes towards Kyungsoo.

“I bit my tongue!” Kyungsoo informs, and then childishly show his tongue to his friends. Kyungsoo’s friend sighs in relief while Kyungsoo giggles. “I’m so clumsy.”

“How can you bit your tongue by just eating biscuits?”Sehun jokingly asks while ruffling Kyungsoo’s hair.

“I was hungry,” Kyungsoo scowls, drawing laughs from his friends.

Luna is observing the whole scene unfolding between the three friends. Realization dawns upon her, he now knows where the heart of Kyungsoo’s friend truly belongs. It’s funny how she knows it in just a moment while Kyungsoo is still oblivious after a few years.  She smiles. Young love is so sweet.

“Yaaahh, Stop harassing me.”

“It’s your fault. You made us worried.”

“I just bit my tongue”

“Then let us kiss your boo-boo”

“No, that’s gross.”

“We’ll show you what’s gross!”

A series of laughter then ensues since Jongin and Sehun teams up to tickle poor Kyungsoo who couldn’t even retaliate.

Luna is happy that Kyungsoo, even with the amount of pampering he got from his family and apparently, ‘best friends’, still did not grow up to be spoiled brat. The slightly crumpled sheet of paper where Luna wrote the tips on shipping then flew towards her lap. She read it then grabs a pen to scribble a fourth thing to do. She then puts a check mark on it herself, for she knows that Kyungsoo has already accomplished it.

Maybe, she too needs to do the fourth thing on her list.

 

A Beginner’s Guide to Shipping

Things to Do:

  1. Believe with all your heart that the two people you ship are truly in love, absolutely no room for doubts. 
  2. Look at lots of Picture of the two of them together and drown at your own feels.  ✓
  3. Read lots of fanfictions about them and if you want to, write your own fanfictions as well. . (You could also drown at your own feels.) 
  4. Make the two of them fall for you.  ✓

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you like it. *fingers crossed*. And so it's done, Ok, maybe not. I'm planning to make this into a short chaptered Kyungsooxeveryone fic where two Kyungsoo pairings are focused on each chapter, and this chapter is for Kaisoo and Sesoo.

If I will do it,  then keep this in mind:

1. The bully, the kind-of-friend, and Kyungsoo's hyung are exo members. 

2. All of the F(X) members will appear.

3. Only Luhan and Minseok are Exo members in this fic. The rest of Exo-M (and obviously Exo K) are regular people.

4. Kai and Sehun will still appear in the other chapters.

If I will not do it, then disregard all that I have said. In the mean time, I'll tag this as a complete one-shot.

Leave Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe! :D

Please comment, I love comments.