SHINee

Don't leave me

Jonghyun looked at his phone and the most suprising thing popped up. As is screan saver, it was a picture of him, Taemin, and three other boys that Jonghyun didn't recognize, but at the same time it looked so familiar. Jonghyun looked through his phone and saw a lot more  pictures in his albums. One picture stood out. 

SHINee - shinee Photo

"Who where the other boys surrounding Taemin and me?" muttered Jonghyun

Jonghyun looked through some more pictures. The last picture was of him and Taemin.

tumblr_ljneqihkzz1qcxkx4o1_250.jpg?w=480

Jonghyun was so shocked. How come he couldn't remeber any of this happeneing before. He started to look through the box again. He saw a sheet of paper there folded. He unfolded it with such carefulness as if he was afraid it would soon crumble into dust. The words were faded but they were still legible.

Hello Jonghyun,

I'm pretty sure if you are reading this, you looked through the photos on your phone. And let me guess you have no clue when or how they was taken. And before you cut me off thinking your thoughs, just let me finish talking err.... writing? 

Okay, lets get down to buisness. I have two hypothosis that explains how you found this box under your bed. 

1. You accidently found it (highly unpossible.)

2. You found one of your band members/ or the name SHINee sounded familiar.

This was getting really creepy, how did some know all this? Jonghyun shook his head and continued reading.

I'm now going to tell you all about SHINee and I just know that it is going to ring some bells in that head of you. 

Leader Onew

Flaming Charisma Minho

Almightly Key

Bling Bling Jonghyun (that's you)

Maknae Taemin

How did this person know that these names would sound so familiar to him? And how did he know Taemin? This was getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

Let me take you back into time to the beginning of Highschool. 

Funny how Jonghyun couldn't remeber what happened during the first year of highschool

I'm just going to put it out there. Onew, Minho , Key, Taemin and you all made a group called SHINee. (I hope you know how your school works by now all the "gangs" and the music that they make too. You do? Okay good.) So SHINee made a lot of songs in the three years they were a group .They had a lot of concerts too. To be modest let's just say that SHINee was one of those really popular groups. (When I'm not modest, I'm going to say that SHINee was the  best group and they were the most popular group.)

Really? I had a time where I wasn't afraid of people and was even popular? thought Jonghyun

One day, you guys had to go to a concert that was far enough away that it needed a 3 hour drive. (Don't ask me. I don't know what you guys were even thinking. A three hour drive? )

What where we thinking?

And it was said that there was a lot of fog. And you guys had a terrible car accident. The doctors though everyone was lucky to live. However, during the recovery, the doctors notice that all of you guys couldn't remeber important information like what group they were in. And we realised that you guys weren't so lucky. I mean you were lucky in the case that you guys lived. But because of the accident you guys got amnesia. At first the doctors thought it was temorary. However, after a while, none of you guys remebered what happened before the accident. 

So this is the reason why I can't remeber what happened before high school. And I though that my brain just didn't have the capacity to hold all the memories. 

So because of the accident, we decided to record everything that happened so you would be able to view it and hopefully, you would remeber some of these events. 

And your band members had different fates awaiting them. 

Onew moved away to somewhere close by

Key and Minho found other friends ( I think) They still live near here

Taemin stayed here

Jonghyun wonder. So tecnically, they can still find each other

Each member has their own little box somewhere in their room and they will find it one day ( or not). 

So i hope that enlightened you. 

and one more thing i almost forgot to mention. You used to be head over heals for Taemin and vise versa. Here's another picture of you two.

tumblr_myqv2iyDb21s2pup4o1_500.png

I hope I enlightened you enough. And i know it might be too much to ask but....

can you refrom SHINee again?

SIGNED.....

Xiumin, Luhan, Tao,Kris, Lay, Chen, Suho, D.O., Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai

EXO

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Do you like it?

Comment please

:)