Early shopping

Don't leave me

Saturday, September 21th,

Taemin waited for Jonghyun outside his house impatiently. Taemin was excited to show Jonghyun around. Finally after 10 minutes of restless waiting and paseing, Jonghyun came out with a Polaroid camera. 

Taemin shook his head. " Tsk tsk, you know what century we are in? It's the 21st century. No one uses those kinds of cameras anymore.”

Jonghyun looked puzzled "Then what do you use to take pictures?”

"Well in this century since there are such things as iPods and iPhones and digital camera.... ” Taemin takes out his phone for emphasises "we use this. There is such thing as a camera on this little device here. ”

"I'm not an idiot. I know this stuff. I just like using a Polaroid camera because memories only come once. So that means there should only be one chance in capturing one.”

"I guess. Let's hurry up and go to the mall.”

They each walk side by side next to each other and arrive just as most of the stores start to open. Even though Jonghyun said he knew what a mall was, he walked around like an excited puppy, looking at everything that comes into his view. Taemin noticed that Jonghyun had stopped and gazed at stores that sold teddy bears. In one particular store, Taemin saw that Jonghyun looked at a teddy bear longer than he previously had. Taemin walked closer to see what kind of bear it was. It was a plain bear with an orange bow around his neck for accessory. It was a really light hue of yellow. It was about 75cm tall. 

Taemin grabbed Jonghyun arm and lead him inside the shop. 

"You want that bear don't you?” asked Taemin as the walked around the shop looking for the identical bear. 

"No... I just..... Looking....” stammered Jonghyun

Taemin found the bear and checked the price. Only 20,000 won (about $20 in US currency ). Taemin had bought 50,000 won($50) with him so that leaves him with 30,000 won($30) for lunch. Taemin let Jonghyun wander around as he paid for the bear. After he paid for it, he turned around looking for Jonghyun. He was surprised when he couldn't find him. Taemin started to panic. Had Jonghyun left him in the mall like Minho did? Taemin hands started to get sweaty. 

A soft hand was placed on Taemin shoulder. "Looking for someone?" asked a very excited voice. 

Taemin breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't been abandoned after all. Then Taemin noticed something

"Did you buy something Jonghyun?" asked Taemin

"Yep. And the people here were very nice." said Jonghyun feeling very proud of himself. "This is for you for taking me into this big world that I live in like you say."

Taemin chuckled "and here is the teddy bear you wanted”

Jonghyun took out the bear and hugged it so tightly if it was a human or a living object it would be dead already. 

"Look at your gift Taemin. Open it quickly. I want to see your expression." urged Jonghyun

Taking a look inside, he knew what Jonghyun has been doing in that period of time Taemin lost him. He had got Taemin the identical bear. 

The same bear.

 

----------------------

:)