A little walk home

Don't leave me

Friday, September 20th. 3:00pm. Dismissal

Instead of taking the bus home, Taemin decided to walk Jonghyun home. Since this was Jonghyun first time out in the world alone, Taemin thought he would get lost, even though Jonghyun was complaining about how he knew the roads here. But there was another reason for Taemin to walk Jonghyun home. For the first time in a long time, Taemin didn't feel so alone in this world. They were walking with Jonghyun telling him all the details about his day. Taemin smiled, how could such a talkative kid be afraid of people? 

While walking past a building the reflection of the sun's light refected off a window and shined in Teamin face. Just then he remembered, he had planned everything so he would die today. Taemin's face darkened. Jonghyun saw the change in the others facial expression and started to get worried. 

”Hey Taemin,are you okay?”

Taemin didn't know that Jonghyun had saw the change in his face and he didn't want to worry the other so he put on a smile and said "Yeah ”

"What where you thinking about?”

Taemin wondered if it was right to bother others with his problems so he simply answered. "That's a story for another day"

Suddenly Jonghyun stopped and tugged the edge of Taemin 's shirt and whispered " Can we take another path home?”Jonghyun looked even paler than ha already was. Fear grew in his eyes. Taemin looked ahead and saw what he was looking at. 3 of the most popular gangs where walking straight towards them. They where Big Bang, Girls Generation, and EXO. However something looked wrong. Taemin looked again. There were only 6 members of EXO in front of them. Where were the other 6?

"Let's go Jonghyun before they catch up."

"Mmm” was the only reply he got. 

But when the two turned around. The other 6 members of EXO were already behind them. Jonghyun crept behind Taemin as if trying to pretend he wasn't there. 

"So who's the new kid?” asked Big Bang's leader G Dragon

"What are you talking about? No one is here but me."replied Taemin 

"Mmm yeah." said EXO D.O was he picked Jonghyun up. "Isn't he cute?”

"What do you want?” asked Taemin angrily

"Nothing" replied Taeyeon"I was just following my Baekhyun."

D.O. was still holding up Jonghyun playing with him as if he was a child. Taemin walked over to D.O. and poked in the rib. He dropped Jonghyun right into Taemin arms. 

"Let's run" urged Jonghyun

"You don't need to tell me" replied Taemin and the pair sprinted down the street. They left the groups laughing. 

Taemin glanced behind them and saw they weren't going to run and catch up to them. He grabbed Jonghyun arm to tell him to stop. Jonghyun turned to Taemin. Taemin saw Jonghyun flushed face and finds it very cute. Is cute the right word to describe him? Wondered Taemin. 

While walking home, Jonghyun stopped again. "This is where I live" he said. 

Taemin looked at the door number, the street and the avenue they where on. He must of been the luckiest person on earth. 

"My house is a block from here."exclaimed Taemin

"Then I'll come over tomorrow"

Taemin thought about it. Instead of agreeing he replied "No, I'll take you to the park and the mall. I need to introduce you to this world you live in"

"I know what they are. I didn't grow up underneath a rock." complained Jonghyun. 

"Sure you do. And being locked up in a house is basically the same thingand living under a rock."

Jonghyun playfully pushed him. ''Just go home already"

"So can I take you to the mall and the park tomorrow them?"

"Sure."

"It's a date then."

 

----------------------------------

T.T it's not fluffy I know

Im working on it

Enjoy.

:)