Home Sweet Home

Don't leave me

Taemin woke up to find that he was being carried on the back of someone. Memories of what happened before suddenly were recalled and Taemin started to violently hit the person in the back of his head. 

"Ow! Taemin stop it right now or I swear I'm going to tell Jonghyun what happened." said this person. 

Taemin stopped. Having Jonghyun worry about him was going to be very bad. And how did this person know his name and Jonghyun's? Taemin looked at the person carrying him. It was EXO Tao. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry Tao. I didn't know it was you. I thought you were that dude." apologized Taemin. 

Tao laughed , put down Taemin and Taemin continued asking. " What exactly happened?"

"Well... I saw you being dragged away by this dude. And it's obvious that he was crazy. He was talking to himself about balloons... So then I just punched him in the stomach and then took you away. " answered Tao. 

"What were you doing outside at night anyways?" wondered Taemin.

"It was my turn to cook dinner." said Tao. " Anyways you should hurry back and go home before Jonghyun gets home and finds that you're not there." 

"Wait... How did you know that Jonghyun was living with me?” asked Taemin suspiciously

Tao laughed. "We have our sources." and Tao turned the corner

 

 


 

Taemin got home and found out that Jonghyun still wasn't home yet.

"Aish. What's taking him so long?" grumbled Taemin as he dialed Jonghyun's phone number. 

The phone rang a few times and a familiar voice rang through the phone. 

"Hello. Taeminnie." said Jonghyun somewhat cheerfully.

"Ya! Where are you?" yelled Taemin.

"Gee... I miss you too. And I'm just around the corner. So open the door." said Jonghyun. 

"Okay. I'm hanging up now. " 

"See you in 5 seconds."

 Taemin went to open the door and was greeted with an out of breath Jonghyun. 

"Yah! You're late comming home. I hope you have a good explanation young man." said Taemin holding a spatula like a punishment tool. 

"I'm older for one. And judging my age, I don't think hitting me with spatula would be a right punishment." said Jonghyun. 

"Oh so do you want to get punished like this?" said Taemin with sly smirk on his face.

Taemin wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Jonghyun returned the kiss ,but soon after he pulled away. 

"You still didn't cook dinner yet did you?" asked Jonghyun

" you... " said Taemin shaking his head . " Cook with me."

Jonghyun started to protest. But Taemin beat him to it. 

"That's what your get for pushing away so quickly. " Taemin said and he turned to go to the kitchen. 

 


 

 

Taemin started to cook the rice while Jonghyun organized all of the groceries.

" Taeminnie?" asked Jonghyun

"Hmm?" Taemin asked

"What are you cooking?"

"Fry rice because it's fast."

The cooked in silence for a while. Jonghyun turned his head to see that Taemin had trouble reaching something on the top shelf. Jonghyun walked toward Taemin and picked him up. Taemin yelped.

"Anything else you need?"asked Jonghyun

"U-um y-yeah dice the carrots for me" stuttered Taemin still trying to recover from the initial shock

The rice finished cooking. Taemin took it out of the rice cooker and let it cooled for a while. 

"Taemin go set the table. I'll finish here." said Jonghyun taking over. Taemin silently started to get ready. 

A few minutes later, they were sitting down and enjoying their dinner. 20 minutes later, they finished and cleaned up.

Jonghyun and Taemin stood next to each other washing dishes. Even though there was only 2......

Jonghyun smiled. Doing all these small actions made it feel as if they were husband and wife.

Soon bother of them were reasy for bed.

"I could go sleep in the couch if you want."offered Jonghyun.

"No its okay." replied Taemin

Taemin climbed into bed and Jonghyun followed. 

Taemin tried to fall asleep however, there something bothering him. Should he tell Jonghyun about the incident today? 

Taemin yawned. He'll think about it tomorrow and drifted into dreamland. 

Jonghyun looked at the small boy sleeping next to him. Jonghyun smiled. 

How much more prettier can he get? thought Jonghyun and he brushed the stray strands of hair from his face.

Suddenly a huge gust of wind blew open the window was was slightly ajar earlier. 

Jonghyun was just about to go and close the window... But Taemin had cuddled next to him and put his arm around Jonghyun's body. 

Oh well. Being cold is worth it. And soon Jonghyun joined Taemin in dreamland. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Comments are much appreciated 

:)