Going home

Don't leave me

Jonghyun looked at the sign in sheet again. Only 2 more people in front of him. Finally he was able to get the wound checked up and then leave. Since it was a Sunday, there were a lot more people at the clinic than the weekdays. He felt as if everytime he did something, people would stare at him. It was uncomfortable with all these sick children and old grandparents looking at him wondering why a perfectly healthy boy like him would have any reason to go to the clinic where sick people go. 

"Kim Jonghyun?" said the lady in the front desk. 

Yes! Thank the skies, the earth, the heavens, the people. Wait.... Scratch that definitely not the people. 

The nurse pointed to the first room in the hallway. 

5 minutes later, the doctor walked in. 

"So, what's the matter today?" Asked, the midle aged doctor. 

"I just wanted to get this wound checked up" replied Jonghyun.

Jonghyun could tell that those weren't the right words to say. All these years of being away from people and showing cautious behavior around them when he was in contact with them helped him learn the facial expressions that everyone makes in every type of situation.

And right now, the doctor's veins were bulging. 

"Just to get a wound checked up?" screamed the docotr. " Can't you tell that my day can't afford to have people like you in my schedule ? Don't you see the crowded waiting room outside. Go hone and get some cookies to eat. Maybe take a glass of milk with it. That wound of your is nothing. Man up."

With that the doctor left the room and went to the next patient. 

But Jonghyun stood there frozen. Everyone in the waiting room was looking inside wondering. The nurses who saw what happened stared at him. All the eyes bore holes into his skull. He had to get out of here soon. 

Tears were staring to brim in his eyes and a rush of panic rose inside him. 

Get out before its too late. He thought

And heeding his own advice, Jonghyun quickly left the clinic and tried to avoid making eye contact with anyone on his way out.

 


 

 Taemin goes to the supermarket.... Again.... For the 5th time..........

There was a huge sale at the supermarket today all he had bought about $250 worth of food. Except it was so much food that he needed to go from the supermarket to his house and back multiple times already. 

This could be the last round. Then I can start making dinner. Thought Taemin.

However going to the supermarket wasn't actually that bad. Taemin enjoyed the feel in it and the liveliness there was. He just didn't lIkea going there so many times just to get groceries.

Taemin looked at his watch. 5:00pm already. The sky was starting to dim and Jonghyun must be on his way home now. 

Taemin stopped in his tracks and looked around. It was getting late so most of the people here were leaving. Taemin started to panic. There was this weirdo behind him and barely anyone around him to help him out. Taemin started to walk a little faster.

Taemin started to run but tools wrong  turn accidentally. 

"Well my little beauty don't run away anymore." said someone behind Taemin.

Taemin turned to face him. This clothing were all torn and he was really dirty. He had a wild expression in his eyes. Taemin started to back away slowly. 

"There's nowhere to go now so you can just follow me now." he said. 

Taemin continued to back away from the stranger until he bumped into the wall.

"Come with me now. We're going have so much fun" said the stranger 

Taemin screamed. The stranger clasp a wet towel over Taemin mouth and nose. Taemin started to get light headed. His vision clouded and he couldn't concentrate on one thing. That towel must have been soaked in chloroform. Taemin started to grow limp.

"Now there is no need to yell. No one's here to harm you we're just going to have fun." said the stranger dragging Taemin out of the ally. 

"Help." croaked Taemin and slowly slipped away from consciousness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments greatly appreciated. 

I was going to update it yesterday....

 but I was too busy playing basketball yesterday. 

Sorry for the late update. And the reason behind that (besides basketball ) is because I'm taking the SHSAT in October. It's basically a test to see what highschool you'll get into. And my mom (of course ) wants me to get into the really good ones. So I have to practice more. Ugh. 

So just expect a little delay from here until The end of October. I'll still be updating.... Just not as frequently .

Please enjoy

:)