CHAPTER 8

[EXO fanfic] War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyeon's P.O.V

(Joha joha by EXO)

*neega joha neomu joha nae, modeungeol jugo shippeo

neoegemaneun naemaun nan kkumigo shipji anhna ~*

I stretched out my arms to switch off the alarm on my phone. I took a glance at the time and it says 5am. Time for me to get discharged ~

"Jiyeon uh, illeona ~" I said softly and shook her gently.

"I'm awake." She said and did her morning stretch. Wow, she usually wakes up after hundreds of reminders but today, she woke up with only one reminder.

"Wow, that's a miracle for you to wake up immediately instead of sleeping in." I said. 

"Miracles of December ~" She said. It's December, right. I can't wait for Christmas!

The doctor came to check on me the last time before i get discharged. I changed out of my hospital gown and into a comfy sweater and jeans with some winter boots.

"Unnie, it's still so early." Jiyeon said while rubbing her eyes.

"We have to go home and prepare for school." I told Jiyeon.

"Maja maja." She sighed.

 When i'm done with my discharge formalities, we walked out of the hospital and Mira was waiting for us. Why is she even here? Aish...

"Annyeong, i came here to send you guys back." She said.

"No thanks. We'll take the taxi instead." I dragged Jiyeon to the taxi stand and waited a taxi. But 30 minutes later, there isn't a single sign of a taxi and we still have to go to school.

"Sooyeon uh, don't be stubborn and let me drive you girls home instead. You'll be late for school if you continued waiting." Mira said.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

The car ride home was silent until Mira decided to ask me questions. I ignored her and plucked in my earphones, Jiyeon was asleep. 15 minutes later, we finally reached home and we quickly got inside to prepare for school. 

"Sooyeon uh, what are you looking for?" Mira asked.

"My car keys." I said coolly.

"It's here." She said and handed me my keys. Oh right, she was driving my car just now... aish jinja pabo....

"Thanks." I grabbed it for her and went to my car to start the engine first.

"Yah Jiyeon uh, pali wa!" I shouted.

"Arasso." She shouted back.

She finally got into the car and i started driving to school.

"Unnie, i'm hungry..." Jiyeon said as her stomach was growling. Na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae ~

"Nado, we'll grab breakfast at McDonald's then." I said and drove to the McDonald's drive through and got breakfast for us. We ate hurriedly in the car and when we i reached school, we have five minutes left till lesson starts. Phew ~

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Suho hyung woke me up at 6am and i started preparing for school. Jiyeon will be attending school today and i'm so excited to see her!

After preparin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter