CHAPTER 4

[EXO fanfic] War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I went to the hospital in the middle of the night just to make sure Sooyeon forgets everything that Tao did to her. When i was about to enter Sooyeon's ward, i could hear a familiar voice talking to Sooyeon. No, it's not Jiyeon's voice. I leaned closer to the door to eavesdrop their conversation. 

"Are you Sooyeon?" A lady asked her,

"Yes, i am. May i help you?" Sooyeon said.

"My name is Park Taeri and i'm the senior principal nursing officer. I would like to talk to you."

BO?! PARK TAERI?! AM I HEARING THINGS?! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?! Please no.... i won't let her hurt the twins....

"May i ask what happened to your neck?" She started asking. Sooyeon should know clearly what happened to her neck, why is she acting dumb?!

"Actually i have no idea as well. I can't remember anything." Sooyeon said.

"That's weird... Can you try recalling something?" Taeri said.

Sooyeon furrowed her eyebrows and i could see she's trying really hard to recall something. Did Tao compound her?

"Well i remembered that i had to use the washroom and when i looked into the mirror, a guy was standing behind me." Sooyeon said. Crap, Tao did not compound her to make her forget!!

"A guy? Who is that guy?" Taeri asked anxiously.

"If i'm not wrong, he's one of my classmate. I don't know what's his name but i think he's friends with a guy named Baekhyun...." Sooyeon said. 

Suddenly, Jiyeon appeared behind me and i got shocked. I pulled her away and covered so that she wouldn't make any noise but.... she dropped the metal box she was holding. Darn it.

I quickly grabbed her hands and ran to the rooftop. When we arrived,

"What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked me and freed herself from my grip.

"It's non of your business. Now stay here and don't go anywhere." I ordered.

"Nope, i'm not staying unless you tell me what happened." She frowned and crossed her arms.

"Please, just stay here." I begged.

"I'm going down now." She was about to open the door when i pulled her to face me.

We made eye contact and i started to compound her to forget everything that happened.

"Forget everything that happened a few minutes ago and freeze here for 10 minutes." I starred into her eyes and said. I can't help it, but her eyes are sparkling and gorgeous. 

I started running out of the rooftop and made my way to Sooyeon's ward. I have to compound her this time.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Sooyeon was shocked to see me here.

"Hey, look at me." I told Sooyeon. I have to make her forget everything that happened a few days ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter