CHAPTER 2

[EXO fanfic] War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After lunch, we had English class.

"Hey, can i borrow a pen from you?" I asked Jiyeon.

"Sure." Jiyeon said with a smile again.

"Thank you, cutie." I smirked.

"Baekhyun uh, you have a lot of pens though. Why must you borrow from her?" Suho said and raise an eyebrow..

"Her pens are the best." I said and grinned widely.

"Eww, stop it. I'm gonna puke." Kai said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna her blood. Her blood seems nice." Tao smirked.

"You can't!" I said, almost shouting.

"Wae?" Xiumin asked with wide eyes.

"Because.... because.... i think i have special feelings for her." I said and rubbed my nape.

Sooyeon's P.O.V

"Jiyeon uh, i have a feeling that Baekhyun likes you." I said and starred at Baekhyun.

"You must be kidding me. He just borrowed a pen from me, not my heart." She hissed.

"Jiyeon uh, do you want to go to the wash room?" I asked.

"Nope, wae?" She said.

"Never mind, i'll go myself." I said.

"Mr. Mike, may i go to the wash room?" I asked my English teacher.

"Sure, you may." Mr. Mike approved me.

I was washing my hands when i looked into the mirror, a guy was standing behind me.

"YAH WHO ARE YOU?! THIS IS THE GIRL'S WASHROOM!!" I shouted and almost screamed but he covered my mouth.

His eyes turned blood shot red and i felt something immersed into my neck. I out afterwards.

A few minutes later, i opened my eyes and found myself still in the washroom, lying on the ground. I decided to go back to class. Who was that guy? And what did he do to me?

"Unnie, what happened to your neck?" Jiyeon asked anxiously.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked. I touched my neck and felt liquid. I look at my hands and i saw... blood.

"Unnie, are you okay? I think you need to go to the hopital right now." Jiyeon said worriedly.

Tao's P.O.V

"I have to her blood, her blood seems yummy." I said to myself and smirked.

She asked our teacher if she could use the washroom and he said yes. Good, this is my only chance now. I walked out of the classroom without the teacher knowing and followed her into the washroom. Using my vampire's instinct, i could feel that her blood is fresh. I have to give it a try.

She looked up into the mirror and she saw me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter