CHAPTER 5

[EXO fanfic] War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's P.O.V

When i arrived outside Sooyeon's ward, i glanced in through the window and the twins are soundly alseep. I opened the door gently so that i wouldn't wake them up. I tiptoed towards them and look at them sleep. I may sound creepy, i know but Jiyeon looks like an angel when she's asleep.

Suddenly, Jiyeon flung open her eyes and she was startled to see me so near her.

"Aish you scared me..." She said and clenched her chest as if she've got a heart attack.

"I'm sorry." I quickly apologized.

"It's okay. By the way, why are you hear? It's 3am and visiting hours are over." She said while she mess with her hair.

"Oh uhm n-nothing. I need to talk to you, follow me." I said nervously.

She followed me up to the rooftop, this is the only chance i have to taste her blood.

"What do you want to talk about?" She yawned. How rude.

I leaned closer into her and our faces are now inches apart. Her eyes widen in surprised,

"Y-Yah, w-what do you w-want?" She stummered.

"Can you talk softly? Your voice is too loud." I said coolly and smirked. But wait, why is my heart beating so fast?

What 's happening to me? Why is my heart racing?

"So w-what do you w-want?" She repeat again and her cheeks are turning crimson.

I starred into her eyes and smirked.

"T-Tao ah, why are your eyes red? What's happening?" She asked anxiously and cupped my cheeks. There goes my heart again...

Her warm and gentle touch. No, i shouldn't do this...

*Aishhh forget it.*

"Forget what happened between us and go back to your sister's ward and sleep." I compounded her.

Why did i let her go?

I should take this chance to her blood, not let her go.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Why do i like it when she touches me?

No it can't be, i can't fall in love with her! I'm a vampire for god's sake, i can't fall in love with a human!!

You must be insane Zitao ah, come back to reality!

 

By the time i reached home, it's already 6am and Suho hyung is waiting for me on the couch with a grumpy face.

"Where did you went? Do you know what time is it now?" Suho hyung asked me with a frown.

"None

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter