CHAPTER 6

[EXO fanfic] War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeri's P.O.V

I was getting bored at the hospital, so i called him and decided to meet him. I waited for an hour and he finally came.

"Annyeong, silly kid. Do you know how long i've waited for you?" I asked.

"Mian. I have a name, mind you." He said coolly.

"Sorry? That's all you're going to say?" I hissed.

"What else do you want?" He rolled his eyes. How dare he?!

"Forget. So who left that mark on Sooyeon's neck?" I asked with a smirk.

"Why do you need to know so much? It's none of your business."  He said calmly.

"Well according to my sixth sense, it was Tao who did it, am i right, Mr. Wu Yifan?" 

"That's what you think." Kris smirked.

"Then i guess i'm write. Your dear classmate Sooyeon will be having a checkup later on and i'm soooo tempted to do something to her. Goodbye ~" I smirked and turn my back to leave.

"Yah! You can't do this! We won't let you off if you touch her!" He shouted.

"Oh, jinja? I'm so scared, mommy help." I let out a laughter. I'm so happy to see this silly guy again after so long.

 I made my way to Sooyeon's ward to bring her for the checkup. I went into her ward and the twins are chatting happily.

"Sorry girls for interrupting your conversations, how is Sooyeon's condition today?" I asked as i took a file and pretended to jot something down. This are what nurses always do right?

"Ahhh she's good today but she don't wanna go for the checkup. She's a lazy girl." Jiyeon told me. 

"Sooyeon ah you still have to go for the checkup just in case you might fall sick." I told Sooyeon.

"Fine...." She sighed and blew her bangs.

"Let's go." I brought her to the MRI room for the checkup along with the IV pole . So troublesome aish. 

Finally when she was done with the checkup, i can sense that something is not right.... Something is weird, the boys seems to be talking about me......

Kris' P.O.V

Is Taeri going to hurt the twins? No she can't do that!! Andwae!!

"Hyung, eodika?" Lay asked me with an anxious tone.

"Ah i went out to look for my childhood friend." I tried not to sound suspicious.

"Dugu?" They all asked.

"Secret." I told them.

"Yah boya~" They chorused.

"Wah hyung you're really handsome today!!" Kai said all of a sudden. Something is suspicious...

"Eh?" I tilted my head.

"Hyung uh saranghae!! So.... can you tell me who is it?" He said with aegyo. I knew it... Kim Jongin this kid.

"In your dreams." I said with a innocent smile.

"Nae...." Kai sighed and pouted. Ah kyeopta ~

I went back to my room to have a quick shower and when i was removing my clothes.... Tao suddenly came in.

"YAH I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK THE DOOR BEFORE YOU COME IN!" I shouted and quickly pulled up my pants. Aish Huang Zitao!!!

"Mian." He said tried not to laugh.

"So what do you want?" I asked sat on my bed.

"Tell me honestly, who did you look for just now?" He asked and sat beside me.

"Taeri, isn't it?" He smirked.

How did he know? I remained silent.

"Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter