CHAPTER 10

[EXO fanfic] War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyeon's P.O.V

Yay because there isn't school today and i get to sleep in!

I was watching television in the room when the door creak open and revealed Jiyeon. Didn't she went out with Baekhyun and the boys?

"Eh? Didn't you went out with the boys? Why are you back so early today?" I asked.

"They've got something on today so the plan was cancelled." She sighed and plopped down on the bed.

"Ah... Anyway, i think Baekhyun likes you." I bumped her shoulder.

"Y-Yah unnie! He doesn't okay, he only treats me like a sister!" Jiyeon raised her voice slightly and she looks nervous.

"Oh come on! I can totally see his affection towards you, the way he treats you is different from the way he treats me!" I said.

"Aniyo! It's the same, he doesn't like me okay. We are just like brothers and sisters!" She argued.

"Fine... You don't have to be so nervous, you know." I chuckled and Jiyeon's cheeks were turning crimson red.

I heard a knock on the door and i went to open it.

"Sooyeon uh, i baked some cookies and brewed some scented tea for you guys. Come down and have them." Mira said kindly.

"No thanks, we're full." I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

"Unnie, what happened?" Jiyeon asked me.

"Mira invited us down to have some tea and cookies, obviously i rejected her." I said in an annoyed tone.

"But i'm craving for some cookies right now...." Jiyeon mumbled and played with her fingers.

"I'll buy some for you then. I'll never allow you to eat the cookies baked by her, arraso?" I said.

"Nae unnie. I never said i wanted her cookies anyway." Jiyeon replied.

"Unnie, can we go grab some cookies now? I know a bakery which sells really delicious cookies and it's really famous." She continued.

"Jinja? Kaja." I said.

We changed our clothes and i took my car keys and went downstairs.

"Eodika?" Mira asked.

"Out, duh." I said coolly and opened the door.

"Ah, be back early!" She said.

"Nae." Jiyeon replied. Why did she reply her......

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I planned to have a date with Jiyeon but my plan was destroyed, all thanks to Kris hyung....

"Where are you going?" Kris asked.

"A date with someone special." I said and adjusted my bow tie.

"Sorry young man, you're not going anywhere today." He said.

"BUT WHY?!" I asked aggressively.

"You have to accompany us today." He leaned against my door frame.

"Nope, i'm not going." I said and put on my blazer.

"Aww too bad, you have to." He said with a cocky expression.

"But--"

"No buts." And he left. Argh this hyung is getting on my nerves!!!

We splited ourselves into two cars and drove towards the mall. I had a grumpy face throughout the ride.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Suho hyung asked as he drives.

"BBQ!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Joha, since i promised to treat Chen hanwoo." Suho said, satisfied. Chen cheered silently at the back.

"Why are you so grumpy, Baekhyun uh?" Suho asked.

"Kris hyung ruined my date and forced me to accompany you guys today." I said, pulling a straight face.

"Who's your date?" Sehun asked.

"Someone special ~" I sang as Jiyeon's face popped up in my head.

"You're even getting happy talking about that 'someone special' huh." Chen teased.

"Aish shut up!" I shushed him.

Soon, we arrived in the mall and made our way to our favorite BBQ store. We ordered loads and loads of hanwoo and samgyupsal. We are all meat eaters, and blood drinkers of course. If only this world is full of vampires, restaurants would have serve fresh blood.

"It smells so good ~" Chanyeol sang as he grill a few pieces of hanwoo and samgyupsal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter