Suprise Roomate

Forever

Minseok gasped in shock, he couldn't believe his single-eyelid eyes. It was that same handsome boy that he keeps seeing everywhere. The two boys awkwardly stared at eachother until Minseok decided to man up and speak.

"My names Minseok, I guess we are roomates huh?"

The boy nodded and said with his soft, velvety voice "I'm Luhan, I saw you before in the courtyard."

Minseoks eyes widened with astonishment, He saw me? Minseok thought.

"Were you checking me out there?" Luhan jokingly asked.

Minseok hesitated to answer, he finally choked out "Umm, maybe?" with an embarrassed smile.

"Ohh really? I was joking but if you were checking me out thats okay too." Luhan said with a flirty wink.

Minseoks POV(thoughts):

Does he even know what he's  doing to me? Can I just bang him against a wall? Wait... why am I even thinking these thoughts? Too far Minseok too far. This doe-eyed boy is driving me insane and I don't even know him! He Probably thinks that i'm some random creep who's been checking him out. 

Authors POV:

Minseok finally snapped out of his thoughts. Luhan smiled sweetly and said "So cute new dormmate, I know we just met but, would you like to go somewhere for lunch? Not like a date or anything, just friends."

Minseok interrupted "Tommorrow?"

Luhan nodded and said "I have a question, I usually wonder this about everyone that I meet."

"Yea?"

"What are your hobbies, like what do you like to do?" Luhan said with curiosity in his voice.

Minseok replied "Well, I like singing, I do a little bit of rapping, some dancing."

Luhan made an 'o' with his lips "I like singing and dancing too!" Minseok smiled a cute, cheesy smile.

"You know what you remind me of?" Luhan pondered.

Minseok shrugged "No?"

"A baozi bun, like the steamed ones in China."

Minseok thought back to his summer vacation in China, he had recalled eating a pumpkin baozi bun, which was incredibly delicious.

Minseok chuckled "And...?"

"I'm going to call you Baozi! It's your new nickname!" Luhan shouted energetically.

Minseoks eyes widened, he didn't know how to respond as a blush crept upon his cheeks.

Luhan took his eyes off of Minseoks tomato-red cheeks and observed the sun over the horizon out the window.

 He yawned and said "Baoozzziii i'm tiredd." Minseok nodded in agreement, Luhan climbed into his bed and Minseok climbed into the other bed across the room.

"Night, Luhan." Minseok said softly.

They both closed their eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next day~~~

Minseok slowly opened his eyes and then he remembered what had happened yesterday. I'm taking Luhan, the beautiful boy, out to lunch, He thought with delight. He twisted to his left to take a peek at him. He was snoring cutely, gosh hes handsome asleep. All of a sudden Luhan smiled sweetly, Whats he dreaming about? Minseok wondered. 

Minseok quietly stepped out of bed and slipped on his shoes. He was famished, as soon as Minseok cracked open the door Luhan moaned.

"Baozi, where are you going?"  I woke him up, thought Minseok.

"To get breakfast Lu, since you're still in bed I will bring some back for you." Minseok said.

"Bring me waffles pleasee." Luhan blurted out, still half asleep.

Minseok nodded then closed the door gently. He crept down the long hallway, so he wouldn't accidently wake anyone else up. When he got to the breakfast bar he saw loads of food lined up along the buffet table. Yumm, thought Minseok as he his lips.

"Minseoookkkieeee!" A familiar voice shouted from a distance.

It was Sulli, his new found friend. She was with Krystal of course. As the two girls neared Minseok they joined hands, showing the world that they are together. Such an adorable couple, Minseok thought as he waited for the two girls to get to him.

Krystal smiled brightly and said "Good morning Minseok."

"Same to you." He replied with glee.

Minseok hustled to the food and grabbed two plates, one for him and one for Luhan. He made sure to grab waffles for Luhan's plate, just like he had asked. As Minseok doused his waffles in syrup he thought about where he should take Luhan for lunch today.

After Minseok finished gathering the exceptional breakfast, he started to head back to his dorm. When he passed Chanyeol and Sehuns shared dorm(coincidence right) he heard . 

"SAY MY NAME, SAY IT!" Chanyeol growled.

Minseok started choking on the mouthful of waffles he had just shoved into his mouth because he knew exactly what Chanyeol and Sehun were doing in their dorm. He found it quite disturbing while he was eating breakfast. Isn't it a little early for that? He thought with disgust.

When Minseok arrived at his dorm, Luhan was up and dressed. His fluffy brown hair was still messy though, but in Minseoks eyes it was admirable. Luhans mouth watered when he saw what Minseok brought him, how did Minseok know he likes his syrup on the side? Where has this boy been all my life? Luhan wondered as he started shoveling waffles into his mouth. 

The two ate their breakfast together while feeding eachother bites, and enjoying eachothers company.

 

Author Note: Xiuhan fluffff I love it. Not quite sure where this story is going yet haha. Thanks for readinggg ;D