Cravings

Forever

Still Luhan's POV:

I whipped around angrily as Mr. Joonmyeon handed me spray and a cloth to wipe down all the whiteboards that surrounded the classroom. I started spritzing the boards with the cleaning spray and as I began doing so I felt two warm hands place themselves on the waist. I swiftly turned my neck to the side and saw my cheesy dormmate grinning back at me. I searched the room for Mr. Joonmyeon, but he was nowhere to be found, apparently he had left for the day. 

"Hes gone." Baozi stated reassuringly.

Just as I set down the cleaning spray and cloth I turned around to find Baozi staring at me like prey, biting his bottom lip. It's almost as if he is craving me. He then backed me up into a desk and fiercly pushed me down, but gentle enough not to hurt me. My back was now laying on top of the desk.

"I didn't know you felt this way about me Baozi." I chuckled as I faked a suprised face.

The daring boy didn't reply and leaned over me, breath just inches away from my tender neck. His lips then smashed against mine, and that was when I realized Baozi tastes incredibly delicious, I wanted to devour him. He unlocked his lips from mine and stared lustfully into my eyes, exactly like the dream. It was like Deja vu, and those eyes were weakening my knees every second they were on me.

"See you at lunch." He said as my cheeks turned a rosy pink. By the time I could utter out a response, he was already out the door. I think he got what he wanted to get, which was me wanting more. I sighed because I still had 4 more gigantic whiteboards to clean before I had to go to yet another time consuming class, and then lunch. Does Baozi have the same lunch as me? I wondered as I wiped the last whiteboard.

"I guess I will have to find out." I mumbled to myself.

Authors POV:

As Minseok neared the cafeteria, a thought popped into his head, Luhan has the same lunch as me! The corners of Minseoks lips slightly curved upwards at the thought. When Minseok arrived at his destination, he decided to find Luhan so he could introduce him to his friends. The boys eyes scoured the room in hope to find the fluffy haired boy.

"Baozi!" Luhan called out as he waved from the otherside of the room.

"Hey Lu! Do you wanna meet my friends?" Luhan nodded and Minseok pointed to where they were going to sit.

Minseok could see Key nuzzling his nose into Ambers neck playfully. How cute, he thought. When Luhan and Minseok were at the table, everyone looked at the newcomer(Luhan) eagerly.

"Where's Chanyeol and Sehun?" Minseok questioned. Everyone at the table shrugged cluelessly.

"Well anyways, meet Luhan." Minseok smiled as he pointed towards the angelic boy.

"Hi Luhan!" The friends shouted in harmony.

 

Author note:

Short chapter because I wanted you all to get to the chanhun filler faster :DD Which is the next chapter hehe.