The Dream

Forever

Luhan's POV:

I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling replaying everything that happened on my 'Not A Date' with Baozi. I am really falling hard for that adorable boy. I imagined him wrapping his scarf around me and thats when I craved his touch again. The warmth of his pale soft skin makes me feel all bubbly inside like geiser about to burst. Stupid I know, but it's only the truth.

"Baozi?" I said still half asleep.

"Yes Lu?" he whispered.

"Can I sleep with you? I'm cold and I can't fall asleep." I said as innocently as possible. I mean how could you say no to that request? Without a word he lifted his blankets welcoming me into his bed. When I climbed into his warm arms, I was immediately in pure bliss. The warmth of his pale skin made me feel all bubbly inside like a geiser about to burst, yet I also felt secure. Our legs automatically entangled and I could feel my eyelids slowly getting droopy. The next thing you know I was in a deep sleep, it was probably the best sleep I had had in days and I know exactly why. One word. Baozi.

Dream Sequence~~~~~

Baozi grabbed my hand and led me through a field of daisies that seemed neverending, I breathed in the fresh scent as the wind ruffled my hair. We ventured further and further through the field hand in hand, I wanted to be here with him forever. I turned to my right and saw a white butterfly gracefully drifting through the air, when the sun reflected off the wings it became irridescent. I had never seen any creature with such beauty, I mean besides Baozi.

"Here we are." Baozi gestured towards the illluminating pond with rays of sunshine radiating sparkles that danced along the water. I stood there in awe, captivated by the ponds majestic movement. Baozi ran towards the breathtaking water and stopped abruptly at the edge. He pulled his shirt over his head handsomely, I felt my breath hitch as he did so. His pale, delectable body was revealed and my eyes were glued. His heavenly upperbody had my head spinning and my wood rising. After his shirt was off he glanced back at me with lust in his eyes. I almost completely lost it, in order to contain myself I focused on the water he was heading towards. 

"What are you waiting for??" Baozi cooed as he leaped into the depths of the water. I shrugged my shoulders because quite frankly, I didn't know what I was waiting for either. I stripped off my shirt and dived towards the glimmering pond, making an attempt to impress the seductive boy waiting patiently. The second I hit the water everything dissapeared.

End of Dream Sequence~~~~~

My eyes snapped open with fury, I was back in reality. I rolled to my side to find that Baozi isn't even next to me anyone. Why did I have to wake up from that dream?!? I thought as I mentally slapped myself. I made multiple attempts to close my eyes and sleep again, but apparently my body isn't letting that happen. The school bell rang and suddenly I was in panic. 

"... I'm late." I practically flew out of bed and threw on a random hoodie and jeans in my closet. I brushed my teeth, then booked it out the door and down the hallway until I made it to my first class. I knew I looked rough, but I didn't know I looked that rough. People were staring at my messy hair and the sleep still in my eyes, I glared down at the ground attempting to avoid their judging stares. 

As I burst through the door frantically, Mr. Joonmyeon stopped teaching and turned to face me. 

"Sorry, I'm late my alarm didn't go off." I lied.

I glared at Baozi a 'why didn't you wake me up' glare. I was a bit mad, but at the same time I was kind of glad he didn't wake me up from that heavenly dream I was having. He looked back at me apologetically. I sat down in my seat and stuffed my ear buds into my ears, pulling my homework out of my backpack in the process. Just as my pencil hit the paper, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. A crumpled up ball of paper was then tossed on my desk. I unfolded it, the words on it were printed very neatly. 

 

'Sorry I didn't wake you up Lu-ge, you just looked so peaceful sleeping .

Oh and by the way, when I tried to get you out of bed you pulled me back down on top of you[;

I almost stayed but I knew I had to get to class.

~Baozi'

 

I crumpled the paper back up and started grinning all weird, my classmates started at me like I was a freak. I don't really give a flying though to be honest. I decided to reply to Baozi's note, so I picked up my pencil and began writing. 

 

'Guess who made a guest appearance in my dream? It was you. -Lu'

 

I folded the note up and just when I was about to hand it to Baozi a hand stopped me, ripping the note out of my grasp. It was Mr. Joonmyeon.

He sternly said "You're staying after class to help the janitor clean the classroom, now thats enough of your funny business. Get to work."

I cringed as I heard the words 'Staying after'  because you know what that means? It means less time spent with Baozi. After being lectured for 30 more minutes, the bell finally rang. I tried to be sneaky as I headed towards the door then all of a sudden I felt a strong, firm hand grip my shoulder.

"Not so fast Luhan."

 

Author Notes: Uh ohh Luhan is in troubleee. ^O^ Will Mr. Joonmyeon be harsh on him??? Lmao Mr. Joonmyeon is suho :') I love suho I just couldn't think of anyone else who could sort of pull off a teacher...