A New Beginning

Forever

Minseok gazed up at the enormous building that stood before him, the letters painted in gold across the top read 'Seoul National University'. This is the right place, Minseok thought. The schools courtyard was breathtaking, hundreds of students socializing filled it. In the center stood a radiant fountain spattering ocean-blue water into the air. The aqua burst would then reach its highest point, only to crash back down and start all over again. Minseok examined his surroundings very carefully, as he inhaled he could smell the fresh scent of tulips, which were planted all around the courtyard. Minseoks gaze wandered around the crowds of people until something caught his eye, no someone caught his eye.

It was a boy, was he even human? Minseok had never seen anyone like him, the angelic boy had perfectly defined features. Who is that? Minseok wondered as he stared at the boy in amazement. While Minseok was lost in his thoughts he felt someone tap lightly on his shoulder. He finally took his eyes off of the boy he had been staring at for quite awhile and turned around. 

"Hi, are you new here?" the enchanting girl said. 

Minseok nodded as he said "Yes  I am, my name is Minseok, what's your name?" Minseok had to look up to see the girls face because she was so tall, it didn't help that she was wearing 6'' heels either, which made her even taller.

"My name's Sulli, since you're new here would you like me to show you around?" the girl sweetly said. Minseok nodded as he adjusted his backpack on his shoulder.

Sulli pointed to the building "This is the main entrance, shall we go inside?" 

"Yes" Minseok replied eagerly as Sulli escorted him inside the school. 

When they walked in, Sulli showed Minseok the front desk so he could pick up his dorm key. She also showed Minseok the library, which was huge and piled with books and then the breakfast bar, which would be open in the morning for hungry students, such as Minseok. Lastly, Sulli helped Minseok with his class schedule, showing him where all his classes were and who his teachers are. As Sulli gave Minseok the tour he began to like her, as a friend of course, he didn't feel that way about girls. He had found that he never really liked girls that way.

When the tour was over the two new friends decided to go to the cafeteria together for lunch. Sulli wanted to introduce Minseok to her friends and her girlfriend.

As Minseok and Sulli entered the cafeteria a tall, slim, wide-eyed boy shouted "Who's that Sulli?"

Sulli replied as they neared the table "His name is Minseok and he's new here so I thought I would show him around."

The wide-eyed boy grinned as he introduced himself "My name is Chanyeol, the girl with the long blonde hair next to me is Krystal, over there is Amber with the red hair, oh and over there, thats the extremely handsome Oh-Sehun." Chanyeol smirked as Sehun blushed furiously.

"Yahhh! Channie I told you not in public!" Sehun whined, still blushing.

Krystal added to what Chanyeol had said "Our other friend named Key is still finishing classes, but he will be here soon."

Minseok nodded and sat down in the chair that Sulli politely pulled up for him. Sulli went over to her seat which was next to Krystal. As she sat down she planted a playful kiss on Krystals cheek.

"Ssulll, I missed youu so muchh." Krystal adorably whispered.

"I missed you too, Soojungiee, I wish we actually had classes together. Sulli replied sadly, but of course she was still happy to see her girlfriend. 

The group of friends were just having a casual chat when Key arrived,the moment Amber saw him enter the cafeteria her whole face lit up. Are they a couple too? Minseok wondered. Key sat down next to Amber with a cheeky smile, but then he turned to Chanyeol angrily.

"Where is my latte, Chanyeol." Key snapped.

"Don't worry, Diva Key, it's still being made, you really think I would forget about the drink you make me order you everyday?" Chanyeol uttered back.

Key lost his sassy attitude when felt Amber massaging his shoulders gently to calm him down.

Minseok was curious so he slyly whispered into Sullis ear "Are Key and Amber dating too?"

Sulli shook her head and whispered back "Suprisingly no, but they should be." Minseok nodded in agreement. 

As Minseok was nodding he saw something out of the corner of his eye, it was that beautiful boy he had seen in the courtyard again. Minseok sighed, he wanted that boy so bad, the sight of the boys glowing body gave him butterflies in his stomach and oh that jawline of his, it's as sharp as a razor blade. Minseok was on the verge of drooling when someone said his name, it was Sulli.

"Are you okay Minseok?" She asked.

Minseok nodded even though clearly he was not okay.

When lunch ended Minseok threw away his empty brown bag and headed back to his dorm, dissapointed that he has not met that beckoning boy yet. When he was fiddling with his keys to open the door he heard a voice start singing in his room. Must be my roomate, he thought.

Minseok stopped what he was doing to listen to the alluring music coming from the other side of the door. The voice singing was modulated, the singer hit every note perfectly. It was the most beautiful sound Minseoks ears had ever heard. The heavenly music was being sung in mandarin(chinese), the language Minseok knew some of because he went to China for his summer vacation last year. When you stay at a foreign country for a whole summer, you pick up on a few things. Minseok listened silently in awe as the words flowed like a waterfall out of the mysterious voice singing. 

When the song ended Minseok knew what he had to do so he took a deep breath and opened the door bracing himself for what would be on the other side.

 

Author note: How dare I leave the readers with a cliff hanger?!? Ahh I just thought it would be a good way to end the chapter, who is the voice on the other side of the door? It's kind of obvious, I know but I thought it would be cutee~~~ feel free to leave your comments, I will most certainly read them and if you want anything specific to happen in this fic comment your request! I might add it into the story. This chapter doesn't have much of anything yet but i'm just building the plot, theres more fluff in the next chapter yay! :D