Please read.

My Bittersweet Ending.

Okay so I don't think I can finsih this story.
Stuff happened and now I just get really upset when I got to write about this.

I'm sorry about this, I really am. 
I was looking forward to writing this fic tbh.

I'll tell you what I had planned for it though.

 

Basically, the doctors were going to say that she was getting better and she was. 
She could go back to school and work and didn't really need Jongdae or Jongin around her anymore.
But they stayed anyway because they were still worried about her health.

Anyway, After a month or two, Jongdae confesses to her and kisses her but she wasn't going to return his feelings.
He got upset, apologised and left right after puring his heart out to her. 
She was to go after him because she was attracted to him.

Anyway, their relationship was going to be good but then Jongdae saw how it was effecting Jongin.
He became quiet and distant from the two and it was upsetting Sookyung even though she didn't know his reason.

After awhile, Jongdae broke up with her, letting jongin have her and even though she refused to be jongin, she was already in love with him.
Jongdae pressed a kiss to her forehead and told her it was okay to be with his brother and left. He didn't look back at her as she cried.

WHen she went to jongin, who had no clue about what happened, she broke into tears and told him that jongdae left her although, she wouldnt say why he did it.
Jongin held her in his arms until she fell asleep.

A while later, jongin and joohyun were talking again and he went with her into town to buy food when she suddenly passed out. 
SHe had been feeling ill for awhile but didnt tell anyone.

Jongin rushed her to the hospital and it turned out that she was getting ill again,

Jongin was battling with his feelings for her as he watched her sleeping on the hospital bed. He decided to go home to get some clothes for her.
As he was packing her suitcase full of clothes and stuff she would need, he decided to tell her he was in love with her.
He smiled and rushed out of the house once he was done packing.

when he eventually arrived at the hospital and got onto her floor, he froze in his spot.

Doctors were rushing into her room. 
Something was wrong.

He lunged foraward, shouting her name and he had to be held back as he began to cry out.
When he was calmed down, he waited in the waiting room.

after an hour or so, a doctor came out.

She died.

 

 

It's not very good but yeah,  that's what I had planned. 
Of course, i'd have made it longer and much more detailed. lol.

 

I;m sorry again, please understand.