Chapter 5

My Bittersweet Ending.

After a few hours of sitting on the sand on the beach, I decided to get up and go home because well, it was getting cold and the wind was getting stronger, blowing my hair into my face repeatedly, annoying the heck out of me. I shook my head before tying my hair up into a messy bun and again.. Bits of my hair had fallen out. I wasn't going to tell Jongin when I got home and I wasn't going to tell Jongdae either.

I stood up and sighed, brushing the sand off of my clothes before I turned and began to walk; to my luck, I knew exactly where I was. I lived not too far from here, actually and it was about a 20minute walk to my house from here. I slowly made my way to the beaches exit and once I made it I began to walk on the footpath, heading in the direction of my house.

Jongin and Jongdae probably knew about me not turning up at work today because well, those two are like creepy stalkers. They watch my every move and Jongdae.. well, he always watches me in class. Hell, he watched me even before he knew me but I always pretended not to noice but come on. If you were being watched everyday of your life.. Wouldn't you notice it eventually? 

I eventually arrived home and walked inside. I sighed in relief when I walked into the livingroom and saw that Jongin was fast asleep on the sofa.. I think he fell asleep whilst watching TV because it was on. Right now.. There was an American show called.. Friends(?) playing.. I could only understand some of what they were saying as my English wasn't the best in the world. 

I walked over to the sleeping Jongin and a small smile spread across my face as I knelt down in front of him. I felt like my heart was about to pound it's way out of my chest or something everytime I looked at him. The guy was gorgeous.. Not gonna lie. I sighed softly as I reached over and gently pushed his hair out of his face but to my surprise, I didn't stop there. My hand slowly moved down his face and cuppsed his cheek gently. He stirred a little and I held my breathe before I pulled my hand away. It was time to wake him. 

I leant closer to him and blinked, my eyes looking over his face. He had long eyelashed and thick lips.. he was a lot darker than i thought he was and he suited it. It made him almost.. y? I wasn't one to think that someone's y and I wasn't one to really pay attention to other people either so.. this was a bit odd.

"Jongin.." I whispered, lightly shaking his shoulder.

I got no reply from him. I didn't even get a small grunt.

I sighed. "Jongin." I said, raising my voice slightly.

Again.. there was no reply from the sleeping boy infront of me and it made me frown. Without really thinking, I put both of my hands on his shoulders and began to shake him.. When he didn't respond to that either, I shook him more, my shaking getting more violent.

"Yah! Jim Jongin!" I practically yelled, "Wake the up!". His eyes shot open and he looked up at me in shock.. It was like he thought he was still dreaming or something and he just stared at me before he slowly lifted his hand and caressed my cheek. 
He began to lean in, making me move backwards automatically with a blush on my face.

Our lips were just inches apart before he smirked slightly and whispered, "You shouldn't wake a sleeping boy like that.". His voice was low and hushed. I felt a shiver run up my spine as I locked eyes with him and before I knew it, he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock as I looked at him and before I could properly react.. He pulled away with that same smirk on his face. I gawked at him. 

D-Did.. Did he just kiss me..?

"Come here~" He cooed but I didn't move any closer to him. When he say my hesitation, he reached over and pulled me into him lap. Obviously I tried to get away but he trapped me in his arms and whenever I did manage to stand.. He would pout and pull me back into his embrace.

"Let me go!" I cried out in annoyance but he just shook his head like a kid. "Sleep with me like this. Cuddle with me." He softly sang in my ear. I frowned and shook my head as I refused. I could feel my heart pounding restlessly in my chest. I was almost sure he could tell how nervous I was. He turned and layed on his back, pulling me down ontop him hm, cuddling me to his chest. I soon grew tired of trying to escape that I just let him hold me.

Maybe I should just sleep on him. Maybe it's okay to let myself get closer to someone.. I want to have good memories before I go.. Before I die. I looked up at his sleeping face and smiled slightly. He looked so peaceful.

"Mm.. Jongin..?"

".. Hm..?"

"Is it okay if I ask you to help me make a bucketlist later..?"

He slowly opened an eye to look at me and nodded his head before he leant in and pecked the side of my head. I smiled like an idiot and rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes. I was happy and he was happy. We were hapy together.. Like this.

"Now.. Go to sleep, okay? We can make it once we both wake up.." He whispered in my ear and I nodded, keeping my eyes closed. We both fell asleep. I fell asleep in his arms. In the arms of Kim Jongin.

 

--

 

Jongdae walked into the livingroom and say Joohyun and Jongin sleeping on the sofa. He frowned when he realised that Jongin's arms were around her body. He was angry at his brother for holding the girl he had a crush on. He narrowed his eyes at the two as he clenched his jaw.
"Jongin.." He hissed. It was ovious that he felt betrayed by his brother. 

How dare he..? How could he do this? He know's how I feel about her.. He thought to himself as he watched the two. He felt hurt and he decided that he'd ruin their moment and wake the two up. He left the room and a few minutes later he walked right back in, slamming the door shut. The two sleeping people woke up, sitting up in shock since the loud bang of the door woke them up. Jongin frowned at his angry brother while Joohyun just stared at Jongdae with a confused expression written on across her face.

"Why are you in my house..?"

"I.. Uh.." Jongdae didn't know what to say so he looked over at Jongin for help, forgetting about his anger towards him.
Jongin sensed it and looked at Jongdae with a blank expression before he sighed and shook his head, deciding to help his brother even thought he knew that he'd probably regret it. 

"I uh.. I asked him to come by today to look after you since I have work today and the two of you already know each other. Plus.. He doesn't have classes today so.."

Joohyun just looked at Jongin with confusion still written across her face then she looked at Jongdae with the same expression before a small smile graced her lips. "Thank you." She said as she stook up slowly. She was getting weaker and weaker but she did her best to hide it. Her legs felt wobbly and her body ached and to be honest, she felt exhausted even though she hadn't done anything to make her feel exhausted.

"You know.. I'm actually pretty exhausted" She confessed before sighing, looking down at the ground.

"Are you hungry..?" Jongin asked, looking at her with concern.

"No. I'm not." SHe replied and Jongin nodded his head before he walked to Jongdae and dragged him out of the room, leaving a very confused-looking Joohyun by herself. Jongdae looked at Jongin, confused about his actions.

"Uh.. What's wrong Jongin..?"

"When I'm at work, I want you to make sure that she eats enough and rests. I want you to let her outside if she wants to go out but you must stay with her. Don't let her go anywhere alone unless it's the bathroom or her bedroom.

"Oh.. Yeah, of course."

With thatm Jongin walked back into the room where Joohyun was. She was sitting on the sofa, playing with the pillows as he appraoched her. SHe didn't seem to notice him until he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. He gently kissed the side of her head with a smile on his lips. He felt somewhat.. Protective over her now.

"Jongdae is gonna look after you for today, okay?" He asked her and she nodded in reply. She knew that they only lived together for like.. two days but she was happy that she had him and he felt the same. Jongin was happy that he could finally know the girl he had seen around for years. He was happy that he could look after the girl he developed a crush on but had never spoken to. He was happy that he could be with and take care of the girl he had fallen for..
And Jongdae.. Well.. He was happy that he could help look after the girl he too had fallen for.. Even if it wasn't him living with her.. He was happy that he could atleast talk with her and look after her. He didn't know what her illness was but.. He was happy he could be there for her.

 

-

 

Okay another short chapter but I'll be updating daily (I hope) so you shouldn't be dissapointed.