chapter 6

My Bittersweet Ending.

While Jongin was at work, Jongdae stayed with me like he promised.
At the moment, the two of us were playing video games and to be honest, he was surprised by how 'cool' he thought I was. He was stealing glances at me all day but I didn't really notice and although I would often fall asleep on him during the day, he didn't care because at least he got to look after me, right?

I was asleep on my bed when I heard the sound of my bedroom door creaking open and it woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled as I saw a happy Jongdae walking towards me. he leant down infront of me and played with my hair before gently tucking the strands behind my ear.

"Do you want to go outside?" 

I looked at him and nodded slowly. 

"Can we go in the back garden?"

He nodded his head slowly and smiled, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb; I smiled and leant into his touch because it was warm and it felt nice. It felt nice to finally have someone to care about me. To care for me. I.. I was happy.
Pushing my thoughts to one side, I sat up on my bed and asked him to pick out an outfit for me to wear. I noticed the small blush on his face as he nodded and walked to my wardrobe, looking through my clothes. I could tell that his hands lingered on the soft fabrics longer than needed but I assumed that it was because he was just.. Well.. Trying to pick something for me to wear. 

"I'm going for a shower." 

He looked back at me and nodded in response before continueing with picking out my clothes. 
I smiled at how cute he was and made my way out of the bedroom, to the towel cuboard then to the bathroom for my shower and after I was done showering, I walked back to my bedroom. Jongdae had set my clothes neatly onto my bed and he was no where to be seen. I smiled to myself and walked into my room and changed into my clothes. 

I slipped on my socks and shoes before heading out of my bedroom to look for Jongdae when I found him, he was asleep on the sofa. 
I smiled and walked over to him, slowly kneeling down beside him. He looks so cute.. I thought to myself as I gently traced my fingertips along his cheekbones.
I smiled and stood up, grabbing a blanket but before I could wrap it over him, he opened an eye and smiled. 

I blushed for no reason and stepped away from him as he sat up, ruffling his hair. I could feel my hear beating fast as I stared at him.. It was like he was undressing me with his eyes. I slowly turned away and walked back to my bedroom. I still had to brush, dry and curl the tips of my hair as well as do my makeup before I went anywhere with him.

The only thing I didn't understand at this time is..

Why did he make my heard beat quicken and why was he looking at me like that..?

 

--

 

Okay I know it's not a long chapter but at least you got something, right? eue