Am I Falling In Love?

My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang's POV

It's interview time with Yuri and I can't help but feel excited. I think I like Yuri, ever since the beginning. Maybe this new reality show will help me decide if I like her or not. The PD gave us scripts for the interview and I was supposed to dance with Yuri. I smiled at the thought of being able to touch her and help her, wait does that sound erted? I shook it off and read everything else. I pretty much just had to talk about what the concept is like and that's it. I saw Yuri looking through her script quickly and she looked amazing. BEAST walked up to the stage and smiled. 

"Hey Yuri!" we greeted. 

"Oh hey guys. DId you throw away the carriers?" Yuri asked.

"Mhm, we did. Just for you, Yul," Yoseob said. 

"Thank you guys. Are you ready for this interview?" she asked with smile. 

"Kind of, I'm just nervous. Hey, where's Tiffany? I thought she was doing it with you," Dongwoon asked.

I thought about the question an wondered why it was just Yuri. 

"Ahh, Fany's on Fashion King so I'm all alone. Keep me company?" she said with aegyo. 

BEAST laughed and smiled. My heart fluttered when I saw that. 

"Of course, Yuri!" I said with a smile. 

"Yuri, get ready!" PD said. Stylists came over and touched Yuri up. Fixed her hair, added a little bit of lip gloss and made her even more pretty. 

'Annyeong! SNSD's Yuri imida. Today, I'm all alone because TIffany's too busy with Fashion King and she doesn't have time for me. But everyone wish me good luck. Speaking about good luck, I have BEAST with me with their new comeback Good Luck. Here is BEAST!" Yuri said. 

"So BEAST, annyeonghaseo BEAST imida.!"

"Ahh, BEAST! You guys are back with another album! What is the song about?"

'Well, the song is about a break up and the guy is still in pain but wants the girl to move on." I explained. 

'Ahh, that's interesting. It's quite the song, it's stuck in my head already! Baby good luck," Yuri said with a small laugh. 

"That's the point, haha," Doojoon said with a smile. 

"Well, will two of you come show the choreography for the song?" 

Dongwoon and I went down and stood next to Yuri. Ready, 1, 2, 3. We danced the main part and Yuri gave us a warm smile. 

"Wahh, what a dance. Do you guys think I could learn it?" Yuri said with a laugh. 

My gosh, that laugh was music to my ears I thought. 

"I don't know Yuri..." Yoseob said with a laugh. 

"YAH! Yang Yoseob!" Yuri said with aegyo. "Anyways, it's time for BEAST's Good Luck! Good Luck to BEAST!"

The camera moved away and the interview was all done. Stylists came in and fixed Yuri up. 

"Good interview guys," Yuri said "Yah, Yang Yoseob! You, are really, wahh." 

BEAST laughed and smiled. 

"You know I'm messing with you, Yul. You could probably learn them," Yoseob said.

Since when did they get so close...I thought. I guess my face showed that I was thinking of something because Yuri asked me a question. 

'Kikwanggie, what's wrong?" Yuri asked with concern. 

"Huh, oh nothing Yuri. I was just thinking of something." I said with an assuring answer. 

"Arraso, well let's go back to the waiting room. Oh yeah, I'm sharing it with you guys." Yuri said. 

"Alright, let's go." BEAST said. We all walked back to the room and I could tell Yuri was about to die. Her heels were killing her. She walked slower each step and she didn't look so good. I was about to help but I saw Doojoon walk over to her. 

"Here Yuri, get on." he said. I felt so angry, wait why am I angry. Do I like her? No way, I hope that new reality show will help me later. 

"Huh?" Yuri said, obviously confused. 

"Get on my back. You obviously are in pain with those heels," Doojoon said with a laugh. 

Yuri got on his back and we walked back to the room. "Am I heavy, oppa?" Yuri asked quietly in front of the door.

"No, not at all." Doojoon said. 

"OH! LET ME DOWN, OPPA." Yuri said. 

Doojoon let her down and looked at her confusingly. She started running in her heels

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter