What Is This Feeling?

My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

"Yuri, the interview with BEAST is happening in 10 minutes, so please remember everything," PD-nim said. 

I nodded my head and gave him a smile. These scripts were nothing now because it was just the usual questions. Fany and I had a trick to memorizing everything and it always worked. As a sunbae, I decided to call a bread company for BEAST and f(x). I grabbed my phone and dialed the company. 

"Yobeosyo?" 

"Annyeonghaseo, Kwon Yuri-imida." 

"Oh, Yuri-ssi. Ne, what can I do for you today?" They already knew it was me because the girls and I call this place like all the time. 

"Uh, can I get 3 boxes of bread? Combination A, combination F, and combination 9, please."

"Alrighty. That'll take about 15 minutes, please pick it up around 2:15." 

"Ne, thank you!" 

I ended the phone call and looked at the time. 2:00... The interview starts in 10 minutes so 5 minutes will be enough for the interview and I'll get the bread. Yeah, that works, I thought. I sat down in my waiting room until a staff came in. 

"Yuri-ssi, is it okay if you share a waiting room with BEAST? There needs to be a staff meeting and this is the only room that is free," said the staff lady. 

"Yeah, it's fine. You can take this room," I said with a smile. 

"Thank you so much," said the staff lady. 

I grabbed my belongings and headed to f(x)'s room to put it next to Soojung's stuff. 

"Hey guys. I'm just putting my purse next to Soojung's stuff so I can grab it later," I said as I walked in. 

"Oh, ne unnie," Sulli said. 

I walked to her suitcase and put my purse in there. I kept my phone of couse and dropped everything else in there. I looked at the time and at was already 2:08. Woah, time goes by quickly, I thought, I left f(x)'s waiting room and made my way to the stage for the interview. I saw the PD and I got my mic and everything all ready. PD still had my special mic so I used that one. I got all my ear pieces in and walked to the stage. 

 

I looked through my script one last time and smiled at myself. I heard commotion so I looked up and there was BEAST. I gave them a smile and they smiled back. 

"Hey Yuri!" they greeted. 

"Oh hey guys. DId you throw away the carriers?" I asked.

"Mhm, we did. Just for you, Yul," Yoseob said. 

"Thank you guys. Are you ready for this interview?" 

"Kind of, I'm just nervous. Hey, where's Tiffany? I thought she was doing it with you," Dongwoon asked.

I thought about the question an wondered why it was just Yuri. 

"Ahh, Fany's on Fashion King so I'm all alone. Keep me company?" I said with some aegyo

BEAST laughed and smiled.  

"Of course, Yuri!" Kikwang said with a smile. Omo, that smile is, wait Yuri, stop.  

"Yuri, get ready!" PD said. Stylists came over and touched me up. Fixed my hair, added a little bit of lip gloss.

'Annyeong! SNSD's Yuri imida. Today, I'm all alone because TIffany's too busy with Fashion King and she doesn't have time for me. But everyone wish me good luck. Speaking about good luck, I have BEAST with me with their new comeback Good Luck. Here is BEAST!" I said. 

"So BEAST, annyeonghaseo BEAST imida.!"

"Ahh, BEAST! You guys are back with another album! What is the song about?"

'Well, the song is about a break up and the guy is still in pain but wants the girl to move on." Kikwang explained. 

'Ahh, that's interesting. It's quite the song, it's stuck in my head already! Baby good luck," I said with a small laugh. 

"That's the point, haha," Doojoon said with a smile. 

"Well, will two of you come show the choreography for the song?" 

Dongwoon and Kikwang went down and stood next to me. Ready, 1, 2, 3. They danced the main part and I gave them a warm smile. They were such good dancers. 

"Wahh, what a dance. Do you guys think I could learn it?" I said with a laugh. 

"I don't know Yuri..." Yoseob said with a laugh. 

"YAH! Yang Yoseob!" I said in my fake mad voice. "Anyways, it's time for BEAST's Good Luck! Good Luck to BEAST!"

The camera moved away and the interview was all done. Stylists came in and fixed me up again. 

"Good interview guys," I said "Yah, Yang Yoseob! You, are really, wahh." 

BEAST laughed and smiled. Everyone was laughing except Kikwang. He looked so cute like that, wait cute? What.. Ugh nevermind. 

"Kikwanggie, what's wrong?" I asked. 

"Huh, oh nothing Yuri. I was just thinking of something." Kikwang said with a nod. 

"Arraso, well let's go back to the waiting room. Oh yeah, I'm sharing it with you guys." I said.

"Alright, let's go." BEAST said. We all walked back to the room and on the way back, I felt myself about to die. These heels are going to be the death of me. I walked slower each time and I groaned from the pain. Why do these heels hurt today.. They've never hurt before, I thought. I guess BEAST noticed because Doojon stood in front of me crouching. 

"Here Yuri, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter