Soshi's Dorm

My Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

During the car ride to Soshi's dorm, it was funny. 

"So, oppa, wait I can call you that right?" Soojung said. 

"Haha, yeah, you can," Kikwang laughed. 

"Well, what else would you call him Soojung? Unnie?" Yuri said. 

"Aish, Unnieee. I was just making sure," Soojung said with a glare at her unnie. 

"Aigoo, Soojung-ah," Yuri said as she laughed. 

"Who do you think is the other cast?" Kikwang asked as he leaned forward. (You know when you're in the middle seat and you lean up to talk or grab something, then yeah. That's what Kikwang's doing.)

"I heard Suzy is going to be on it," Yuri said as she took a left turn. 

"Jinjja? Suzy?" Kikwang asked.

"Yeah, why?" Yuri said with anger in her voice. Did Kikwang like Suzy? Or did he want to see her? Yuri thought. 

"No reason, Yul," Kikwang said as she put his hand on her shoulder to let her know that it really meant nothing. 

"Unnie, oppa, do you guys like each other?" Soojung asked carefully. 

"Hmmmm," Yuri said. 

"Yes," Kikwang said. 

"Eh?" Yuri said in shock. She never thought that Kikwang would just say yes. 

"Yes, I like you, Yuri. And yes, Soojung," Kikwang smiled. 

"Well, then it's a yes for me too," Yuri said shyly. 

"Unnie, Oppa! You guys are too cute," Soojung said as she was squealing. 

"Aigoo, Soojung-ah," Yuri said. 

"Oh, back to who is going to be on the show, I know Hyuna is going to be on it," Kikwang said. 

"Yay, I get to see Hyuna again," Yuri said happily. 

Kikwang moved his hand on Yuri's shoulder and Yuri yelled.

"OUCH." Yuri yelled. 

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Soojung asked.

"Kikwang, when he moved his hand and he put it next to my neck, I think I may have slept incorrectly or something," Yuri said. 

"You okay, Yul? I'll massage it but tell me when it hurts okay?" Kikwang said with a smile. 

Kikwang massaged Yuri the rest of the way to Soshi's dorm and the car was filled with Soojung's laugh, Yuri's yells, and Kikwang's worries. 

-----------------------------------------------------AT SOSHI'S DORM--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yay, we arrived!" Soojung said. "Oh, Unnie! Isn't that your car?"

"DAEBAK. It's finally here, my baby!" Yuri said as she parked Taeyeon's car in the drive way. 

"That's a nice car, Yul," Kikwang said with his hand still on Yuri's shoulder. 

"My baby's back and I'm so happy. Come on guys," Yuri said. 

Kikwang got off the car and went to the trunk to get Soojung's suitcase and his bag. Soojung got out of the car and rang the doorbell. Yuri helped Kikwang. 

"Here, give me Soojung's suitcase," Yuri said. "And we can put it in my car." 

"I'll hold it, Yul. Go get the keys and we'll put them in," Kikwang said with a smile. 

"Alright," Yuri said. 

Yuri ran inside the dorm because it was already opened by Jessica. Soojung was already inside sitting down and talking with the members. Yuri took off her heels and ran to get her keys that were hanging on the key handle in the kitchen. 

"Yuri? Why are you runnning?" Taeyeon said as she was in the kitchen. 

"I'm gonna get my keys and put the bags in. Kikwang's waiting outside and I don't want him to wait too long," Yuri said as she started walking out. 

"Yuri. Stop for one second, then I'll let you go," Taeyeon said as she walked to her. 

"What is it, unnie?" Yuri asked confusingly. 

"You like him. Don't you? Your face changed when you mentioned his name," Taeyeon said with a smirk. 

"Unnie, unnie, unnie. 7 years and you can read me like an open book," Yuri said with a smile. 

"Arasso, Yul. Now go," Taeyeon said as she shooed her away with a laugh. 

Yuri went outside in her flip flops and ran to Kikwang. 

"Mian, did you wait long?" Yuri said as she unlocked her car. 

"No, I didn't." Kikwang said with a smile. 

"That's good. Here, let's put the suitcases in," Yuri said as she grabbed Soojung's suitcase from Kikwang's hand. 

Accidentally, their hands touched and they both looked at each other. 

"Mian, oppa," Yuri said as she pulled her hand back. 

"It's fine, I like your hands. They're nice and smooth and warming and bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter